Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How To Remove The Odor Of Palm Kernel For Soap Prodution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Remove The Odor Of Palm Kernel For Soap Prodution (3675 Views)

We Supply Chemicals For Soap Paint Cosmetics Wine Etc Production / Sample Business Plan For Soap Production Factory In Nigeria / Urgent Need Of Nylon Sachets For Soap And Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove The Odor Of Palm Kernel For Soap Prodution by trem321: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2017
good day all, production of soap is something very common here in this forum, pls kindly share with us how you overcome the struggle between your fragrance and the smell of the pko, i discover that no matter how you add the fragrance, the smell of the pko still contexts with that of the fragrance, tell us how you treat the matter
Re: How To Remove The Odor Of Palm Kernel For Soap Prodution by wambai80: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
It's a factory secret, nobody will tell you for free, but I will. wambaibappah@gmail.com
Re: How To Remove The Odor Of Palm Kernel For Soap Prodution by kunleweb: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
wambai80:
It's a factory secret, nobody will tell you for free, but I will. wambaibappah@gmail.com

We should talk

(1) (Reply)

My $10 Forex Trading Journal / Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) / Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.