Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? (16781 Views)

Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by rhelis: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seen an online bargain shop? All items #1 to #3k. Visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Crea2morrow: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:
Economics:

Economics is a science that study human behaviour as a relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative uses. Professor Lord Robinson.
Well done... But it's "Lionel Robbins"
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Egein(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
doctorkush:
spell ... Oya follow op go do correction
Spelled and spelt are both common forms of the past tense and the past participle of spell.
Even if you don't have a dictionary, Google is always within reach.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by walad4yhu(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
hakeem4:
civil engineering is the study of how to design/maintain roads, bridges, dams, and other structures.

� this one no be definition, Na description
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by BruncleZuma: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I no do again...
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by internationalman(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
chrish:

I guess it is either Real analysis or Abstract algebra
Exactly real analysis.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Paretomaster(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:
Economics:

Economics is a science that study human behaviour as a relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative uses. Professor Lord Robinson.

Gbayi, how can I forget, even if it's the only thing, I can remember, I will never allow myself to forget the definition of the course I studied.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by maisauki: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
internationalman:

I don't know.
And I have never seen or heard anyone defined it.
what questions demand explanation; not specific meaning that had been passed from one generation to another
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by musicwriter(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:
Hello Nairalanders, it obvious that apart from those in Academics and some professionals like Doctors, Engineers and some few others.
Most likely, there is no significant relationship between ones course of sturdy and ones career path after graduation, to the extent that most people hardly revisit their core course while on campus and consequently they might not even remember to define their course of sturdy.

Let see if at all, we are still in tune with our respective courses.

Your course of sturdy then define it.

True education has nothing to do with remembering a definition. In fact, it has to do with forgetting definitions, but actually conceptualizing your area of study and copying it into your mind in such a way you'll actually "do" what you claim you studied. This's why Albert Einstein said education is what is left after you've forgotten what you studied in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Economics is a science that study human behaviour as a
relationship between ends and scarce means which have
alternative uses.

Education is the process which involves the imparting of knowledge, skills, attitude, beliefs which results in a positive change in the behaviour of a learner.

I'm studying two courses, that's the reason for the 2 definitions.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Austin7768: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Agric.....
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by banio: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Chemistry is the mixing of different colors of water like blue, orange, red etc to form another colour. Then burning the color with lighter or gas cooker to get another colour.. Then looking at the colour and writing down alphabets like Fe, ca and mg

or

It is drawing of endless branches of trees.. some like square and some like cheese

You are right. Especially pharmaceutical chemistry, drawing of paracetamol, chloroquine and others. It is well oh. But na I am an investor and it is the real deal.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:
Economics:

Its Prof. Lionel Robbins not lord Robinson.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by banio: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Law is a system of rules created to regulate and enforce good behavior.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by babamoha(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Agricultural Engineering deals with design of new farm machinery and how to better the lives of farmers and also for food to be in abundant
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by ksbusari(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Accounting Education can be simply be said to be a field that equips students (prospective teachers) with the knowledge of accounting and in the art of teaching accounting.
Educational management can be defined as the process of planning, directing, coordinating, controlling to achieve predetermined goals and objectives of an institution with the help of human and material resources.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool Noam Chomsky in 1957 define structural Grammar.......What? Adeleke seun matric num 1994543.Not in class, baba take attendance and mark it. Bukola Allen,not in class! Baba shake his head,Rasaki jelili,... present sirrrr!Baba handover his script to him.Read to the class all u write.The guy com dey blab.Chai! Can't forget baba olowookere Faculty ofArts OAU in those days
political science is that aspect of Science or social science discipline that attempt to study human behavior interactions viz a viz the community state and international world...its all encompassing such that it's visible in all sphere of life..with its distinctive methods and approaches...let it be known that as ranfu notes politics is ubiquitous...and has no acceptable view point but a look at diverse text shows that of lasswel and Easton
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by jokolo282(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
mathematics is the systematic studying of numbers and calculations
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Respect55(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Philosophy is an act of midwifery.
Dnt bother, I know u won't understand.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Mrjo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
sheyizy1:

Mathematics is the calculation of numeric figures to get an actual answer..... By me
for ur mind, u no even add letter to it?

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by jairusben(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Medical science laboratory is a branch of medicine that uses body fluids such as blood,sputum,urine cerebro spinal fluid,biopsy,feaces etc to diagnose the presence, absence of disease and to monitor disease progression...
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Chemistry is the mixing of different colors of water like blue, orange, red etc to form another colour. Then burning the color with lighter or gas cooker to get another colour.. Then looking at the colour and writing down alphabets like Fe, ca and mg

or

It is drawing of endless branches of trees.. some like square and some like cheese

Ti ri gbo sa for u na. Make you kuku kill person with laaaaaaugh.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

OP, which tertiary institution did you graduate from?

Go and learn the difference between study and sturdy. Once that is done, you may get a suitable response.

That mistake has been corrected, can you now go ahead and define your course of study for us?
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Ogbuekene: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Economics is d study of......... leave me jor, i don forget dat trash grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Ogbuekene: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
INTEGRITYA1:

That mistake has been corrected, can you now go ahead and define your course of study for us?
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Kaycee9242(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Political science is a branch of social science that deals with the government institutions and systems
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by ImaIma1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
internationalman:
All subjects and courses have definitions except my own..

Mathematics....

And mine...English

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Law, there is no universally accepted definition of Law.
Do you practice?

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Kaycee9242(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Political science is a branch of social science dt deals with d institutions of the government and its activities
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by ani4purity(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Computer science

The study of the principles and use of computers.
Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by Hansie63(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mass communication
The study of how people exchange information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time. kiss

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? by bartho77(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
doctorkush:
spell ... Oya follow op go do correction

It is "spelt"...... Oya follow egein and op go do correction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Departmental Jupeb Cutoff Mark For 2015/16 Batch / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Scholarship! Scholarship!! Scholarship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.