Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars (1432 Views)

Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo And Top Stars Arrive For 2019 UEFA Awards(Photos / Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / OMG!! Arsene Wenger Reveals 2 Top Stars Would Be Sold By January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2017
The Premier League's biggest stars visit A Stars barber to have their haircut. The barber shop which is located in Chessington, Surrey in England is owned by Ahmed Alsanawi.

The name Ahmed Alsanawi does not sound familiar with fans of the Premier League but his influence on the league is much more than you can imagine. Alsanawi owns A Star barbers,which interestingly is the salon where the Premier League's biggest stars like Paul Pogba, Eden Hazard and Victor Moses go to have a hair cut.
He is self-taught high street barber in Chessington, Surrey based next to a kebab shop.

Continue reading and to see more photos:
http://www.talkturner.com/2017/10/meet-street-barber-that-provides-hair.html

Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello bro
What I want to talk to you about is pretty personal, reason my quoting here.
It's about your travel and stay in the NL, I have some very important questions to ask. .. .

Cc RuudvanNisteroy
RuudVanNisteroy
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Hello bro
What I want to talk to you about is pretty personal, reason my quoting here.
It's about your travel and stay in the NL, I have some very important questions to ask. .. .

Cc RuudvanNisteroy
RuudVanNisteroy
If you're unable to ask it here it is not important. I only respond through this platform.
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

If you're unable to ask it here it is not important. I only respond through this platform.

Fine. I need to know the travel requirements. Visa cost flight cost apartment cost. I was born in the NL but left when I was 7. I plan on going back there by next year or the following year.
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Fine. I need to know the travel requirements. Visa cost flight cost apartment cost. I was born in the NL but left when I was 7. I plan on going back there by next year or the following year.
Go the Travel section, you will find all the information you need.

And why did you leave paradise to come back to Nigeria?
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Go the Travel section, you will find all the information you need.

And why did you leave paradise to come back to Nigeria?
if there was anything useful concerning NL there, I wouldn't have quoted you
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anything you can tell me?
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Anything you can tell me?
Just get ready to spend 2-3 million naira. It is hard to obtain permanent residence in Netherlands. After you graduate they give you 1 year to find a job and the company has to nominate you for permanent residency. It is better to look into Germany,Canada,Australia, where it is easier to obtain permanent residency after school.

Are you planning to go for toursim,education or make a permanent move there? I am based in Canada, and I know most Nigerians struggled to get permanent residence in Netherlands and are now back in Nigeria. Many used to claim asylum to get papers, but they have closed that loophole.

Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Just get ready to spend 2-3 million naira. It is hard to obtain permanent residence in Netherlands. After you graduate they give you 1 year to find a job and the company has to nominate you for permanent residency. It is better to look into Germany,Canada,Australia, where it is easier to obtain permanent residency after school.

Are you planning to go for toursim,education or make a permanent move there? I am based in Canada, and I know most Nigerians struggled to get permanent residence in Netherlands and are now back in Nigeria. Many used to claim asylum to get papers, but they have closed that loophole.
Permanent Residence. How possible is it for me to get citizenship? Seeing that I was born there
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Permanent Residence. How possible is it for me to get citizenship? Seeing that I was born there
Being born there does not give you automatic citizenship if your parents are not Dutch. My sister was also born there as well and it is not a citizen.
If you are born to foreign parents you have maintain residence in Holland for at least 6 months a year to keep it.
You have to get citizenship thorough the student route. Get admission to a University and graduate and find a company that will sponsor you for permanent residence and after a couple of years you obtain citizenship.
Re: Meet The Street Barber That Provides Hair Cuts For Premier League's Top Stars by Craigbrown4076: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Being born there does not give you automatic citizenship if your parents are not Dutch. My sister was also born there as well and it is not a citizen.
If you are born to foreign parents you have maintain residence in Holland for at least 6 months a year to keep it.
You have to get citizenship thorough the student route. Get admission to a University and graduate and find a company that will sponsor you for permanent residence and after a couple of years you obtain citizenship.
Oh. That's sad seeing that I'm not a citizen. Thanks for your time. It's well appreciated. The Netherlands really have a strict immigration policy

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Wins Nairaland Nigerian Football Fans Player Of The Year! / Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season / Samuel Eto's Penalty Miss- Nemesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.