Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season (1427 Views)

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa / AFCON: How Egypt Reacted To The Defeat Of South Africa By Nigeria / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lazio came from behind to beat 10-man Juventus and hand the defending Serie A champions their first defeat of the season.
Cristiano Ronaldo tapped in from close range to put the visitors ahead midway through the first half.
Lazio equalised just before the break when Luiz Felipe headed in before Juan Cuadrado was sent off for the visitors.
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic slotted in to put Lazio ahead before Felipe Caicedo blasted home to seal the win.
The win could have even been by a bigger margin but Ciro Immobile's penalty was saved by Wojciech Szczesny.
Lazio, who are third, move to within three points of second-placed Juventus.

1 Share

Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by master224: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tapnaldo grin
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Jokerman(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Coach wey no sabi
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
I am a MESSI fan but this does not mean anything... Anyone can suffer defeats...

1 Like

Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by gurunlocker: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Jokerman:
Coach wey no sabi

It is when they lose he no sabi..... A wonderful strike by epo pupa abi ororo yesterday. grin
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2019
gurunlocker:

It is when they lose he no sabi..... A wonderful strike by epo pupa abi ororo yesterday. grin
Nthn like when dey loose baba...since this season they don dey win by small margin guy....try comparing their games with Inter's
Just pray dey sack him soonest.

1 Like

Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by gurunlocker: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Nthn like when dey loose baba...since this season they don dey win by small margin guy....try comparing their games with Inter's

I always watch their game, but it's not right blaming the coach for a single loss..... Other big teams have lost even more than once this season.

And the guy was being emotional because he is a fan of Ronaldo, not a fan of Juventus, nothing more....
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Jokerman(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2019
gurunlocker:

I always watch their game, but it's not right blaming the coach for a single loss..... Other big teams have lost even more than once this season.

And the guy was being emotional because he is a fan of Ronaldo, not a fan of Juventus, nothing more....
Don't yiu Messi fans blame Valverde, or didn't you blame Argehtina coach at the World Cup??

1 Like

Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Kennedyiheme: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
master224:
Tapnaldo grin
strikers are meant to score tapins..
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by gibzzhd: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
League assists this season:
■ Marc-Andre Ter Stegen - 2 ■ Cristiano Ronaldo - 1 ■ Eden Hazard - 1 look at some people's goat
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Homers123(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Sarri's style of play is always sterile. Possession without Penetration. He did that at the brifge ast season and we know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
I am seriously beginning to see Ronaldo's move to Juve for what it truly is- a misadventure.

I don't know if I am the only one out there who thinks that his style doesn't quite rhyme with that of the entirety of the Juve team.

Those guys play a rather bland and dull style of football as far as I am concerned. They don't even score enough to start with. I don't know if anyone is thinking what I am thinking here.
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
mansakhalifa:
I am seriously beginning to see Ronaldo's move to Juve for what it truly is- a misadventure.

I don't know if I am the only one out there who thinks that his style doesn't quite rhyme with that of the entirety of the Juve team.

Those guys play a rather bland and dull style of football as far as I am concerned. They don't even score enough to start with. I don't know if anyone is thinking what I am thinking here.
Swrs it's really frustrating.. Am not even a Juventus fan sef..just sad about CR7 my GOAT not scoring enough goals.
D midfield is hell no!
#Forzajuve
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Kennedyiheme: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
mansakhalifa:

they should have allowed allegri continue ... sarri is tactically dead
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by izzyvol(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
I am a MESSI fan but this does not mean anything... Anyone can suffer defeats...
yes anyone can suffer defeat, but he own should not be after he and his family members have wail that he should have collect the Ballon d ' or
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Numerouno94(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ronaldo don enta one chance 4 Juv. Mr new challenge.

Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
and pple er saying cr7 was robbed......
Re: Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
ororo don dey old

(1) (Reply)

Nine Best Nigerian Attackers You Probably Didn't Know Are On Fire This Season / .... / Wikipedia Reports Ole Gunnar Solskaejer's Has Been Sacked Even Before End Of Mat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.