Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward (1669 Views)

I Have The Solution To Crash Dollars And Push Up Naira To #500/USD / Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman / Bloggers: Write And Push It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by NewLife87: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adekola UDAOMOLE has scammed my counterpart of his hard earned cash, in the guise of selling BTC to him, kindly advice and push this forward to FTC. To prevent him to going forward in his thievey charade. Thanks admin

Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by NewLife87: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
More

Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by falcon01: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chai!!
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by Papoose269(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Too bad. Did you meet him on nairalander? Lalasticlala do the needful if his answer is in the affirmative
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by Daysun55(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adekola!Adekola!Adekola how many times I call you,Oya come clear your name.
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by package00(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
And not only him... They are many thieves in this business.. May they live to suffer the works of their hands

This guys also is a bitcoin scammer. A wicked soul

His monicker is: ayodelele

Or link

Nairaland.com/ayodelele
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by NewLife87: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
I think he may have joined my whatsapp group from here or from Facebook, his phone number is +234 816 291 3171.
My plan is to ruin the fools name as much as possible. God help me, I will do my best.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Build Something Like This? / How I Effortlessly Make Over $20+ Per 2 To 3 Hours / This Is The Quickest Way To Become A Millionaire Before 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.