Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman (1143 Views)

High Risk Personality :serial Scam Artist And Conman: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
I was looking to buy iTunes card and requested on the currency thread, he promptly sent me two PMs and a message to my offline contact. I sent him money and he refused to acknowledge receipt or reply my messages. When he did 3 hours later he claimed he had bad network and that he has instructed his bank to reverse the money which is a lie, I spoke with the customer care of his bank and there confirmed that no such instruction was given.

Going through his post I notice he is always lurking around and looking for people to scam while claiming to be a shipping agent and a business man, I will post two bank accounts which he receives money from and our conversations. Beware of this criminal so you won't lose your money to him, I will take legal actions to retrieve my money but it is important people are careful about the crook.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please avoiding dealing with this scammer
Nairaland monker is Denissy
Iliaruwe Stanley
Sterling Bank
Phone number
+2347018930331

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
His PayPal account is

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Conversation

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
More

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Charles1110(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
nawa o...
people get mind shaa
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Vanpidy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
How will someone be scamming people of 6k.
There ia really hunger in the land. Just be careful next time. Some people don't have the fear of God in their heart.
Hardluck
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
I was at wuse zone 3 police station this afternoon to volunteer a statement, there will write to his bank and get a magistrate order to arrest him soon.

Vanpidy:
There ia really hunger in the land. Just be careful next time. Some people don't have the fear of God in their heart.
Hardluck
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Dacronym(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
I was at wuse zone 3 police station this afternoon to volunteer a statement, there will write to his bank and get a magistrate order to arrest him soon.

That means there is a possibility of catching him

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Vanpidy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:

I hope the law doesn't frustrate u in getting him arrested. Becos nowadays, if u don't know people in high places it's almost impossible to get justice
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yes if I push the police enough, there is a know your customer rule, so the bank can provide his details, but he is definitely going to prison.

Dacronym:

That means there is a possibility of catching him
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
I have police friends, there will be glad to see it through, the scammer is a very arrogant guy and I have promised myself that l will use him as an example.

Vanpidy:

I hope the law doesn't frustrate u in getting him arrested

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Dacronym(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes if I push the police enough, there is a know your customer rule, so the bank can provide his details, but he is definitely going to prison.

Hahaha

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Dacronym(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
I hope to be as comfortable as you soon so I get stuff like this done
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
You will be, it's networking and how you interact with people, I have friends everywhere, anytime I need favours, I call on them and things get done easily. Just be kind to everyone that comes your way, you never can tell when there will assist you.

Dacronym:
I hope to be as comfortable as you soon so I get stuff like this done
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Dacronym(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
You will be, it's networking and how you interact with people, I have friends everywhere, anytime I need favours, I call on them and things get done easily. Just be kind to everyone that comes your way, you never can tell when there will assist you.

Be kind, favours, help people been doing that but..... alright
Hope you got my Mail?
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
I doubt, please resend.
Dacronym:

Be kind, favours, help people been doing that but..... alright
Hope you got my Mail?
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by miltonchux(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Good one, make sure his account is frozen, and all account linked to his BVN. He will learn his lesson once all his account is frozen and flagged. He won't be able to open a new account because his finger print is linked already to his frozen account and he can be arrested. Guys stop trading your freedom for mere few thousands. Nigeria has changed.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by Tabbaz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Vanpidy:
Hardluck
so you are a Scammer too. Nawao
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by kaycee125: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
The Facebook page of the scammer
https://m.facebook.com/stanley.iliaruwe
Re: Please Beware Of Denissy, He Is A Thief And Conman by CaptainMitch: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
The criminal is back on NL Denissy is a thief, avoid him

(1) (Reply)

PoS Stamp Duty Collections (Another Charge From CBN) / Requirements Of Opening A Mini Coca Cola Depot / Gtbank Slashes Loan Interest Rate To 1.33% For Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.