Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Sleeping Position According To Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sleeping Position According To Islam (18338 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Diago02(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ahhh...Dey Dear One Yeye Man Wey Done Die Dey Deciev U Slip Wit Head I No Send
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by missyQween(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jazakalahu khair...
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by moshood521: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
johnkey:
I can't actually sleep if I'm not lying on my stomach. I think this prophet is a joker.

I'm not Muslim

hey man its nt by firce to comment...

dnt say ash words abt d prophets....

it nt gud

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by johnkey: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
moshood521:

hey man its nt by firce to comment...
dnt say ash words abt d prophets....
it nt gud
I'm a prophet too.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Webservices4all: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeew, everything for Islam get rules and they keep killing people all around the place.

Satanic Religion

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Yusolam05(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
IditaBoy:

Arab God, Allah must be a very controlling God to be in the every business of Muslims - how to sleep, how to shat, how to fooook, how to menstruate, how to fight others in his name. If s/he’s so much into controlling what he created then why did he give them intelligence & free will?

Thankfully, there are so many other philosophical & spiritual belief systems spread all over the world, else we would all be trapped in the ropes of Islam where we have to function according to how the God of Arabs want us to live.

FYI: there are a whole lot of humans whose only way of finding any sleep is to lay on their stomach and nothing has happened to them.
Mr,Why don't you keep your comments to yourself, this is a platform for knowledge and not for odious statement or criticism.
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Kentprincee: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
kkko:
An order from a pissful religion
it’s not necessarily u comment on all post Maybe u read try and read to the end nxt time and do ur scientific research if d proofs ar wrong, I tink u shd google all d proofs u provided and read to the end before dropping trash here online.
Islam will never asked yu not to do something unless it’s gonna affect ur wellbeing
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Yusolam05:
Mr,Why don't you keep your comments to yourself, this is a platform for knowledge and not for odious statement or criticism.

Only if religious based doctrines were truly knowledge cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by sorextee(m): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2017
So I shldnt sleep on my stomach again cos im a Muslim cry cry theres God o....

Time to change my religion.
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by najib632(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2017
IditaBoy:

Arab God, Allah must be a very controlling God to be in the every business of Muslims - how to sleep, how to shat, how to fooook, how to menstruate, how to fight others in his name. If s/he’s so much into controlling what he created then why did he give them intelligence & free will?

Thankfully, there are so many other philosophical & spiritual belief systems spread all over the world, else we would all be trapped in the ropes of Islam where we have to function according to how the God of Arabs want us to live.

FYI: there are a whole lot of humans whose only way of finding any sleep is to lay on their stomach and nothing has happened to them.
It's to guide them and save them from destroying them selves. This is all out of the love Allah has for us.
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by najib632(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2017
trustyshoess:
I believe that there no God but Jehovah.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and he died and resurrected to cleanse me from sins
I believe that Christianity is not a religion, it is the pulsating life of Christ in a human body
Yes, I'm Christian and believe all of the above

Since I cant comment without being forced to declare that I'm a muslim, I'll set the record straight instead.

Back to the topic, it's interesting. I never knew the cons of sleeping face down. Time to do some research
It would have been better if you said You believe that there is no God but Allah and Jesus is servant and his prophet and Muhammad is his servant and his messenger. Jesus A.S. did not die and there's no evidence that Allah has a son ask yourself this question if truly God owns everything and is capable of anything why does he need a son?
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by najib632(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2017
rej00:
For the records "I'm not a Moslem and would never be"

I think Mohammed have a chronic control syndrome

And most Islam Followers are more like Zombies.

Why quote shabby scientific works to back up a malicious lie when if otherwise, Moslems would quickly reject other scientific works that does not aligned With their delusions. That's hypocritical to say the least.

Finally Think all religious folks needs to be rehabilitated because religion in itself is a mentally dysfunctional practice..

With your mentality I truly wish you never die, because I wonder how you will face Allah on judgement day
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2017
najib632:
It would have been better if you said You believe that there is no God but Allah and Jesus is servant and his prophet and Muhammad is his servant and his messenger. Jesus A.S. did not die and there's no evidence that Allah has a son ask yourself this question if truly God owns everything and is capable of anything why does he need a son?
Why the he'll would I say that I believe that there is no God but Allah? Look, you're free to believe whatever you want, don't come and tell me what I should and shouldn't declare. Don't force your beliefs down my throat.
Maybe your Allah doesn't have a son, but the almighty God, Jehovah, whom I serve has a son, and his name is Jesus the Christ. I know it's hard for you to believe but Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit are one, the Holy trinity. I'm not gonna bother trying to explain any further to you. What im against is beinf forced to declare something that is false to me.
How would you like it to be forced to declare my truth? Mind yourself
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by najib632(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2017
trustyshoess:

Why the he'll would I say that I believe that there is no God but Allah? Look, you're free to believe whatever you want, don't come and tell me what I should and shouldn't declare. Don't force your beliefs down my throat.
Maybe your Allah doesn't have a son, but the almighty God, Jehovah, whom I serve has a son, and his name is Jesus the Christ. I know it's hard for you to believe but Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit are one, the Holy trinity. I'm not gonna bother trying to explain any further to you. What im against is beinf forced to declare something that is false to me.
How would you like it to be forced to declare my truth? Mind yourself
I am not forcing I am only suggesting something better
Re: Sleeping Position According To Islam by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 04, 2017
najib632:
I am not forcing I am only suggesting something better
Well I suggest you give your life to christ and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour who came on earth to die for your sins.
Just a suggestion wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Nigerian Wins Top Prize for Quran Completion in Dubai / The Difference Between Quran-based Islam And Hadith-based Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.