Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim (661 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by teresafaith: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has warned her boyfriend Iceberg Slim concerning their relationship.
The mother-of-one who was once married to Kwadwo Sarfo, says Ghanaians will deal with musician Iceberg Slim, born Olusegun Olowokere, if he decides to end their relationship.

“Ghanaians are listening, the whole country is behind me. If you mess up…if you mess up Iceberg Slim…I see the comments from my Ghanaian fans like ‘if you try it, if you mess Juliet up, we will deal with you," the actress warned.
Speaking » on Joy FM, the celebrity couple revealed they meet and fell in love during a trip to South Africa.

http://opera.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/celebrity-couple-ghanaians-will-deal-with-you-if-you-dump-me-juliet-ibrahim-warns-nigerian-boyfriend-id7562617.html

Re: Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
fine woman
Re: Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by DanseMacabre(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okay now because of this 'threat' you guys will be together till old age and probably die in each other's arms yeah

Ode lason.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by Tamarapetty(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
we should now fry petrol?
Re: Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by teresafaith: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
While you're busy frying it, sha comot face make we no hear story that touch
Iranu!!!
Re: Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by Seeker17(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Somebody will not hear word again coz this 'beauty and the beast' are dating undecided grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me - Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim by Tedassie(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why the threat now? Iceberg should get a restraining order against her. Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Denounce Bobrisky Publicly And Other Tribes Refuse To Accept Him / Jesus Christ Is Not The Real Name Of The Messiah / 2face’s First Baby Mama, Pero Adeeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.