Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,461 members, 7,840,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (49099 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by delishpot: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
When two gays fight....
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Edoziesmart(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
deflover:
Why are there more gays in afonja lineage Soon our dream to own Lagos will be achieved as they won't ve kids And as the last gay dies we will crown our own as the Oba of lagos grin
Best comment of the day
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
even though derenle behaves weirdly, i do not think he could stoop so low as to the level of that she-male
common,weird as derenle is,the guy join education join
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by deeola01: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Two unstable minds
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by SURElee(f): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. This bobrisky gate has gone beserk!
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by kjan64: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

From the stables of Lapalapa movie industries, comes this nauseating, intriguing and disgusting new movie in town, "2 idiots"

Featuring Bobrisky kpukpaoshi and Denrele Edun........"2 Idiots" .

Marketed and Distributed by Awon Werey Nig. Ltd, 5 Jekaalo Street, Lagos......"2 idiots"

Please don't watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_57LsuGn0

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by vengertime: 1:31am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
You gotta love Bob he's fearless and has a good heart

How many celebrities celebrate their staff talk more of a gateman

I love people who don't look down on the poor
you know wetin that Jacob nyashh dey collect everyday?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by lionkingerny: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
"NOT TO TALK OF SOMEONE WITH ROD BETWEEN HE'S LEGS:"
bros whats in between your own legs? candle?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by teefeh25(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
denrele shouldnt be compared to bob... d diff is clear nw..
tho denrele can be described as crazy nd funny,he issa media guy..a public figure nd hez useful 2 d society, but bob can only be seen as a bleaching at tention seeker...
bobrisky cnt stand or make mouth where denrele flows
y
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by missyQween(f): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
missyQween:

That was a brilliant contribution. May I know you, please?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by missyQween(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
SeanTizzle1:
That was a brilliant contribution. May I know you, please?

Thank you...My name is Baathoul
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
missyQween:

Thank you...My name is Baathoul
That's interesting! Can we go offline for a chat, please?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Ebendo123(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.