Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,337 members, 7,839,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (49096 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
They fvcking disgust me. embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Learn the art of baking easily. Classes now open

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by joinnow: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abeg catch Bob bring am com here I need to wash his brain with hypo
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by xangerar: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gosh! this fellow makes for a good numskull. Denrele says he has done well in the MEDIA INDUSTRY since 1995 and is no ones mate and this fellow is talking about pussy and dick? Pussy merchandising is your job? Then you are actually not in his class. He was right.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

From the stables of Lapalapa movie industries, comes this nauseating, intriguing and disgusting new movie in town, "2 idiots"

Featuring Bobrisky kpukpaoshi and Denrele Edun........"2 Idiots" .

Marketed and Distributed by Awon Werey Nig. Ltd, 5 Jekaalo Street, Lagos......"2 idiots"

Please don't watch!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Hahahaha....Ki lo de. Your hammer too big o grin
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Fizah: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
dis man should be arrested
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by rhelis: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seen an online bargain shop? All items #1 to #3k. Visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Juskiddbull(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
How much APC don pay these two fools now make dem for distract us from this latest Boko attack
Oh not again naw
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by shegz24(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
abeg, what industry are these ones talking about?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by ken231: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
This idiot.
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Abee79(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
drasob:
Nigerians need to
I totally agree!
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by MTKbudapest(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gay war.
I dont give a bleep.

Another sodom and gomorah loading...
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Bibi294(f): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Following Denrele reply to a follower's tweet that Bobrisky has knocked him out of prominence, the Nigerian crossdresser has replied the media personality.

Bobrisky who addressed himself as the new boss Denrele should learn from, said he has always met people who have been jealous of him right from secondary school.

Here's his Snapchat post;

https://www.lailasblog.com/im-boss-now-sit-learn-bobrisky-replies-denrele/

So simple, one is gaming in the media industry while the other, in the bleaching industry... Why are they fighting?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by izzywin: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Following Denrele reply to a follower's tweet that Bobrisky has knocked him out of prominence, the Nigerian crossdresser has replied the media personality.

Bobrisky who addressed himself as the new boss Denrele should learn from, said he has always met people who have been jealous of him right from secondary school.

Here's his Snapchat post;

https://www.lailasblog.com/im-boss-now-sit-learn-bobrisky-replies-denrele/

what kind of English massacre is this one?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by chuckdee4(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
You gotta love Bob he's fearless and has a good heart

How many celebrities celebrate their staff talk more of a gateman

I love people who don't look down on the poor

You call that celebration, he humiliates the poor guy, asking him to repeat all sorts of nonsense, knowing fully well he doesn't speak the best of English (Neither does bobrisky)

He might treat him nicely but definitely humiliates the guy in the process
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by hardemola023(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmm, still mate....
I don't Ave much to say sha....
Both are werey.....
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by TheKingIsHere: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
emalek86:
Every day bobrisky. God knows the only reason I have an account in nairaland is to check DP. In fact seun collect

The way seun is promoting gay activities on nairaland eh, I am beginning to suspect him.
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Morikaih: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na whaooo..... I am ashamed they are both from my region. ..

Useless , shameless and senseless idiots

still trying to qualify their roles to the society and examples to the young ones..
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by iSlayer: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
emalek86:
Every day bobrisky. God knows the only reason I have an account in nairaland is to check DP. In fact seun collect

Guy you're awesome. This your comment won kill me with laugh.
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why is this forum giving relevance to f@gs suffering from personality disorder undecided

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by geunik(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
That's because it might be that his gateman is the closest, and the only person he can talk to.

Besides he has nothing to lose there. I mean he is paying the gateman
since he accept he is gay, that gateman may not be innocent
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by emmyN(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Can Nigerians please stop giving publicity to these humongous buffoons. *spits
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kai...na one tribe get this two people o
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
How the f@ck is a comment from an illiterate called Gayrisky front page news?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Caseless: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

the guy na celebrity sef? It's either something is wrong with you or bobrisky , or both of you.
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by teresafaith: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caseless:
the guy na celebrity sef? It's either something is wrong with you or bobrisky , or both of you.
Very obvious you're among those something is wrong with
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Caseless: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Very obvious you're among those something is wrong with
tell me more about his "celebritiship" .
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by IkemChris(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na like so Bob and Dere go just dey mumu until they will get to 50 and even reach 70. Bob Imagine you get old with this your act. How will you be?
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by teresafaith: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caseless:
tell me more about his "celebritiship" .
Its only a jobless person that doesn't have something important to do that will sit you down and start explaining about bobrisky to you
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by Caseless: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Its only a jobless person that doesn't have something important to do that will sit you down and start explaining about bobrisky to you
like I said earlier, something is wrong somewhere.

Like they say in law; he who alleges must prove. You called him a celebrity and I want a definition or redefinition, but you're already spiraling out of track.
Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by mydex93(f): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sit down there dey yarn jaggons aunty
teresafaith:

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" by richmoneyoliver(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bob my foot.....he is a big fool that already accepted his fate ......hell fire loading for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.