Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Attend Success Stories Africa With Bovi, Toyin Abraham, Dayo Adeneye! FREE! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attend Success Stories Africa With Bovi, Toyin Abraham, Dayo Adeneye! FREE! (268 Views)

Who N-power Epp? Success Stories Validate Programme –onyema Dike / Very Urgent Vacancy For Sales Rep @ Abraham Adesanya, Ajah. / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attend Success Stories Africa With Bovi, Toyin Abraham, Dayo Adeneye! FREE! by pislok: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
I remember a time when I was barely more than a toddler, I had big dreams of flying a kite – not just any kite, Kamaru’s Kite. Kamaru made the best Kites in my neighbourhood. It flew higher and had the most colourful and elaborate design.

So what did I do?

I used my lunch money to buy Kamaru Guguru and Epa (Now known as Popcorn and Peanuts), and he shared his secret of Kite-making with me. Soon, I was making Kites that were more beautiful and flew higher; just like Kamaru’s.

Other Kids wanted the same, and I charged them for it.

And that was how I started my first ever business.

Now, my dreams have become bigger. I want to deliver my future and Change History. I’m going to employ the same tactics I used as a kid and learn from people who are living their dreams like Bovi Ugboma [Ace Comedian], Olakunle Soriyan [CEO, Olakunle Soriyan Company], Toyin Abraham [Award-winning Actor], Dayo Adeneye [Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Ogun State].

Isn’t it auspicious that the 2017 edition of Success Stories Africa, the most impactful gathering of young Africans in developing communities, is bringing some of Nigeria’s high achieving individuals to share their success and trade secrets?

There would also be a special panel session featuring Azeez Makinde [Founder, .ng], Shola Okubote [Founder, woman.ng], Evans Akanno [Founder, Cregital], Kemi Filani [Nigerian blogger], John Obidi [Founder, SmartBCamp] and Isaac Oladipupo [Founder, TopNaija.ng]

Date:- Saturday November 11th 2017

Time:- 9am to 3pm

Location:- TLC Auditorium, 599 Lagos Abeokuta Expressway, U-Turn Bus-stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria

Inquiries:- 08027855262, 08039612164

What’s more? You don’t have to spend your money on “Popcorn and Peanuts” because the event is absolutely free.

All you need to do is Register Now at https://topnaija.ng/ssa/ or at the venue. Share with friends, I can't wait!

(1) (Reply)

Must Your Business Be Registered Before You Can Take Loan From Boi / Job Vacancy For Medical Doctor Position / Cashier Urgently Needed In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.