Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (63273 Views)

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do / 5 Cool Things You Can Do With The Tecno Camon 17 Pro / 10 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by adollyboy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
OK
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Luisema4luv(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
branhampaul:
what so special about it??

Having full control of ur whatsapp nd customize it d way u want
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Luisema4luv(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
nwakibie3:

how do I get that version bro

do u have any link to it?

Just type GBWhatsApp on google, different link to d download should pop up
Chat me up on 08169606132 to epp u wit d custom settings
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Ejanla07: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
try gbwhatsapp.

to customise and enjoy features official whatsapp will not give u until 2020
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Luisema4luv(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
lordizak:

not possible

Very possible, try GBWhatsApp
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Luisema4luv(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
horlareey:

If i should download this stuff... I'll get my old chats back? And the groups I'm in won't be cut off too?

U retain ur groups bt might lose d old messages
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by horlareey(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

U retain ur groups bt might lose d old messages

What if i back up my messages?
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Cannonleo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:
Go use GBWhatsApp nd enjoy ur life
correct dude
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Ejanla07: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
bengasyll:

Not working

something wey i dey use.

1 Like

Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by ghettowriter(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ksslib:
Status privacy. Choose who can view your status updates.

swipe left from the chat page to go to status page.

Click the three dots at the top right corner. Then select "status privacy".

Click "my contacts except" then start selecting all the people you don't want to see your status.

I know many know this, but some don't.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by prela(f): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
branhampaul:
what so special about it??

You can download people's status
You can hide chats
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Chasdonblizz: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
I noticed I can't quote someone on the gbwatsapp, please, anything to fix this?
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by vikeyz(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2017
NUMBER 6: MAKING MONEY
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by dipson4u08(m): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2017
fxjunkie:
And haters will say Buhari is not working, smh

Wetin consign buhar for dis mata now...
Wetn buhari don do for your generation...
Wayray..

Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Moneyboyz: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2017
fxjunkie:
And haters will say Buhari is not working, smh
Na Buhari upgrade WhatsApp
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by aziddam1001(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2017
designVATExcel:

How please, I'm able to mute all notifications, but I can't mute notifications from a particular group chat or contact
Press and hold the contact/group you want to mute, then click on the mute icon.
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by designVATExcel: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
aziddam1001:

Press and hold the contact/group you want to mute, then click on the mute icon.

Damn thanks. So I've been suffering all this while for nothing.
Ja bless mehn you've saved me alot of unnecessary disturbance.
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by tafat: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wow, cool.
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by okwuvic(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Delete WhatsApp Messages For Everyone | How To Delete Sent WhatsApp Messages | WhatsApp New Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQ1YS1V9Nw

How to Join Any WhatsApp Group.Unlimited Group | Without Group Admin Permission or Invitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gIVE02Dpc

How To Change Your WhatsApp Chat Background Wallpaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTXjU_ZjGhI

How To Hide Your Profile Photo From Others On WhatsApp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBb_IPJ-XlE
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by MikkyDaniel: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
good thread thou
Re: 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About by Luisema4luv(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
horlareey:

What if i back up my messages?

Den u shld b safe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.