Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante (29378 Views)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by lereinter(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
the cursed vigilantes should be shot too
Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by MherihGold(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
PointZerom:
All the hustles, sleepless nights, risks, insults received, money spent etc.......all rubbished and waisted by a bullet from an illiterate. When I think about all these, WATER RUAWAY MAA EYES!
Away Away! Water runaway my eyesss
Are you from uniport?
Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by richynana(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
haaaha but why.... may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace ....
Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by magicminister: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
inotice:
What was responsible for her death?Why was she unlucky to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time?Did she live a good life?Was she a focused student or just a flexing student?Was she well behaved, or was she a hoe, hoeing about campus, with no sense of dignity for womanhood? Was she a committed Christian or Muslim? Untill these questions are answered correctly, i care less.We humans ll surely die but to die carelessly deserves no pity.

She was murdered.
Regardless of what she did when she was alive, she was murdered and denied the opportunity to become the best she could be.
Her murderers should be punished. Who's this vigilante and why is no one talking about them?
Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by holuwajobar(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Momoh7:

Bros dem arrest the vigilante and investigation dey on
Beside students beat the guy scatter
Na near my house the thing happen
i for fear
Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by blackboy(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Momoh7:

Bros dem arrest the vigilante and investigation dey on
Beside students beat the guy scatter
Na near my house the thing happen
Re: Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante by emmajodeci(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
banme1:
this one is going to hell straight

And who made you a judge over her? Pot calling kettle black

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji Alaso Is Dead! / Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Three Nigerian Men Nabbed In Thailand For Allegedly Running Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.