Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Tunji Alaso Is Dead! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tunji Alaso Is Dead! (29149 Views)

The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) / Top 5 Lessons From The Death Of Razak Tunji Alaaso A.k.a "Alhaji Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Fabrolistic: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
The owner of 'Tunji alaso hotel' situated along AIT road is said to have been shot dead this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Confirm am nah.. undecided
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Phillfree(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
You for confirm 1st o!
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Demmocrats(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Fabrolistic: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
As of now, thugs working under him have decleared curfew along ait road.
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by debosmails: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Confirmed..... he died this afternoon... he will b buried tomorrow at his resident in ait road.
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by debosmails: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Glory be to God alhaji gay is dead......rip oloriburuku.....

4 Likes

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by inthack: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
He is CONFIRMED DEAD.
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Lanreseg(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
he is gone forever. his hotel is a stone throw from my working place. he is dead
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by alapa7000: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
tell us about him small na. who is he cos me don't no am.
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by koxyz: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
A lesson for some of his followers and cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by godwinkessi: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by skihacker(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is he a real gay or what?
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by RichDad1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
skihacker:
He's a professional extortionist disguising as Law enforcer.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Fabrolistic: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
skihacker:

i can't tell that myself, but people spread rumours that he is one. He was once charged for rape, after an 18 years boy confess how he lured him to his apartment and had anal knowledge of him.

Like someone stated above, he's into extorting land from people. It was a land dispute that lead to him being stabbed to death today.

He owns different hotels to his name 'TUNJI ALASO HOTEL'. He heads the area boys in the whole of agbado l.g.a.

You can check up his name on google.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by ajosegabriel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
heard about this message few minutes ago...I think its real , because amikanle road and AIT road has been bastardized by his touts...if you know people coming from kola to AIT road ,please tell them to hold on for now....Amikanle is not safe for now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by omoschool: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Fabrolistic: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
omoschool:

I know this man.. He lived in our area... Real name is tunji alaso .... Popular gay. He has a very very very big hotel and recreational place
In fact cuz of his fight there is riot in kola alagbado area. Three people dead self.

Nawa o

i 've not heard of the death of anyone apart from his. I work in that area too.

1 Like

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Atlantian: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
I read that he was the local robber, robbing the cyber robbers with the help of corrupt policemen. Serves him right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by wordychap: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Atlantian:
I read that he was the local robber, robbing the cyber robbers with the help of corrupt policemen. Serves him right.
So he was into stealing stolen goods, hmmm angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by hedonistic: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seems the maggot was a man of many parts, all of which were rotten.

From extorting prosperous hustlers on the Island to grabbing land and maintaining an army of filthy area boys in Alagbado to raping fellow males everywhere he goes.. .All in a day's job. What a worthless pig.

I e-spit on his smelly corpse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Aaree(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
true he was very notorious but that does not justify them killing him at all let alone killing him in such a manner,people should not take laws into their hands

1 Like

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by PECO4KING(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Useless fucking gay. May u roit in hell for ur bad deed. Amen

1 Like

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by DaBullIT(m): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Never had a personal experience but heard he's a serial fraudster, collaborates with fake /dismissed police & efcc officers, his target is mainly working boys

He's hated by all the people he has wrecked,he obtains by force and comes back for more

I learnt that one trip from Lagos to any state, depending on he level of operation of the working boys in that state he takes at least 10M in cash, as much in gold and even cars

He's definitely not liked, taking people's 2 years savings in matter of minutes, I knew this was coming but didn't know how it would be soon

What people should realize is that this event will have a ripple effect, not that another notorious guy will rise, the fact that someone could kill Alaji Gay and there is no consequences means every other criminal ex police or even current police risks being murdered

He set a record, gave the other officers liver to raid boys, now that he was murdered like a chicken, he's given boys liver

I just sincerely hope this doesn't spiral out of control

Lesson learnt, Nobody lives forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by Innocentab: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Not only him was dead about three other people 2 at Bakare junction and Alafia as his guys ar still threatening to kill more
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmnnnn.....
Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by 3Ceagle(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2015
Aaree:
true he was very notorious but that does not justify them killing him at all let alone killing him in such a manner,people should not take laws into their hands

He who live by gun shall die by gun. If he is truly bad as described here who cares how he dies. May God forgive him.

4 Likes

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by EmmySparky(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Like I give a Fvck who he is...*continue sipping my coffee*

3 Likes

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by MisterLongman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Aaree:
How do you expect the law to take its course when his partners in crime are the people that are supposed to uphold the law.......
I don't pity his gruesome murder because his actions must have reached climax for his murderers to resort to this

1 Like

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by laurel03(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fingers warriors just dey happy now

Re: Tunji Alaso Is Dead! by odave: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
God is great! He was a terrorr but not any more. May you die a thousand times for terror and loss u caused boyz. I sabi dz fart hog wella! Oloriburuku

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps, Kills Neighbor' 8-year-old Niece In Kano After Taking N500K Ransom / Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border / EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.