Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, (7202 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by bukifemi1: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, As Boko Haram Strikes Again, Fires Deadly Gun Shots

Hundreds of civilians have fled Gulak town, the Headquarters of Madagali Local Area, as Boko Haram made a bold attempt to take over the town, on Monday night.

It was learnt that a large number of armed militants attacked the town and engaged the Military in a battle.
A fleeing resident who spoke on phone, said he believed the insurgents had displaced the Military and Police from the town.

“Boko Haram has taken over the town, and thousands of us are here in the bush, We do not know what will happen to us. Can’t you hear gunshots?”

Major Badare Akintoye, the Spokesperson of the 28 Task Force Brigade, in Mubi, did not answer calls from Daily Trust Reporter.

However, a Military source who did not want his name published, confirmed the attack, saying a reinforcement was sent to the town.

More later…

http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-nigeria-army-on-the-run-hundreds-of-residents-flee-the-north-as-boko-haram-strikes-again-fires-deadly-gun-shots/#.WgG9a-GZAbA.twitter
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by MossLuv: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
May God help our soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by okosodo: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
But if they see unarmed civilians, the will be flying in the air

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by Cyynthialove(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
The world will be a better place without religion of urine.
Again, Shekau and his boys are following the teachings of their cursed holy book. This is why they gave him honour few days ago as a powerful headslammer.
If you are a head slammer and you not like Abubakar Shekau, two things are involved.. it's either you are yet to understand you holy book or you are living in denial

All headslammers are stvpid terrorists __ Donald Trump
20th Sept 2016.

Meanwhile......

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by python1: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
"reinforcement was sent to the town", meaning they were there slugging it out with the bastard bh, how this translates to "Nigerian Army being on the run" is what I can't still figure out.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by Penalty82(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
MossLuv:
May God help our soldiers.

If Buhari is serious in fighting corruption, I dare him to go after the sponsors of this BH. But he won't try it b'cos he was their spokesman.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by tishbite41(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa ooh. na southerners dem go kill anyhw for the army. Chai
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by Penalty82(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:
"reinforcement was sent to the town", meaning they were there slugging it out with the bastard bh, how this translates to "Nigerian Army being on the run" is what I can't still figure out.

If the soldiers on ground were able to repel the BH boys successfully, do you think that there would have bn a need for reinforcement?.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by sinkhole: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
DoesOP actually know the meaning of "north" as regards Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by python1: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Penalty82:

If the soldiers on ground were able to repel the BH boys successfully, do you think that there would have bn a need for reinforcement?.
And failure to repel them now has the same meaning as being on the run? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by Pavarottii(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
security I give buhari 20%
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by PointZerom: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by Nbote(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmm.. Dis their attacks are becoming more brazen and not jus soft target attacks
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by juman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
The senseless government that perform poorly can never get any reasonable headway on boko haram thing.

Those guys are very angry people.

They rose up against the failed nigerian system.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by python1: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2017

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Buratai should charge his boys. This recent attacks is beyond soft target but well coordinated attacks.

God Bless Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by PointZerom: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by PointZerom: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by potent5(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
It's normal for the Nigerian Army to fear Uncle bokos

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by PointZerom: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
madridguy:
Buratai should charge his boys. This recent attacks is beyond soft target but well coordinated attacks.

God Bless Nigeria Army.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by BUHARIjubrin: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oso abiola

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by PointZerom: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2017

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by eagleeye2: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
All of you posting pictures are silly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by python1: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=62163525][/quote]

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Buratai's boys are becoming more useless to this country everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by FarahAideed: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
I wish I could be put in charge of the Nigerian Army and given just a budget of 1 billion dollar and I will send boko haram to extinction in 5 month ..I they are able to launch any attack call me a bastard .. I have watched a lot of boko haram videos and I see the have no fighting skill , no fire control, no assault plan, no organization during their offensives and I wonder why our boys cant crush them at one go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North, by muller101(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Reinforcement was sent to the combat zone grin
Topic says Nigerian Army were on the run .
Now who were those soldiers restraining the enemy while waiting for reinforcement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Signs MOU With London Borough. / Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH! / Politician’s Son Sleeps On 100 Million Naira Cash Bed (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.