Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove (602 Views)

Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by InsideOut247: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

The young girl pictured suffered burns after hot water was thrown at her body by her Madam in Rivers state. Narrating what happened, Facebook user Pinima Loveday Igenewari alleged that the woman poured the hot water on the little girl for allowing kerosene to dry up in the stove while cooking yam.

Her father was invited and has since taken her to the village. He is said not to be taking the case easily even though the woman has now been pleading.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/woman-pours-hot-water-on-her-young-maid.html

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by NwaChibuzor: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Some of these children can be very stubborn. When I was at her age, I received worse than this. In fact the whole pot of hot yam with the water will be emptied on me. The hotness of that water always affected my brain. Sometimes, I won't be able to think well for weeks. I remember always running to mama nkechi to help me come and beg. Common sense should tell her to make sure the stove is filled up when cooking marathon foods like beans or yam. But let her just exercise patience, with time and gradually, the scars will go.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
For this reason i will study law. And damned be the person I prosecute that is found wanting of such a case like this... It will be better he/she hadn't been born
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by Kondomatic(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
The funny thing is that feminists and most women do not consider this a domestic violence. They're busy attacking men who hit women even in self defense but are silent about this devilish attacks on househelps and step sons and daughters.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wickedness is man
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by hisgrace090: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Demons in human form.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by lordbish(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sometimes i wonder if some women miss road enter earth

There wickedness is just too much for one human being to contain
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Maid For Allowing Kerosene To Dry Up In A Stove by lordbish(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Some of these children can be very stubborn. When I was at her age, I received worse than this. In fact the whole pot of hot yam with the water will be emptied on me. The hotness of that water always affected my brain. Sometimes, I won't be able to think well for weeks. I remember always running to mama nkechi to help me come and beg. Common sense should tell her to make sure the stove is filled up when cooking marathon foods like beans or yam. But let her just exercise patience, with time and gradually, the scars will go.
So you are now supportung domestic violence abi

Chai fear God oh!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate / Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" / BBNAIJA Fake Housemate : Jon Ogah Reacts To #ENDSARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.