Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell (986 Views)

Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell by Mickeypoint01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
or allegedly refusing to enter a police cell in Ghana, a 29-year-old lady identified as Sarah Darko was lashed by one ASP Emmanuel Osei, the officer in charge of the Dompim police station.
Darko had been arrested in the Tarkwa Nsueam Municipality of the Western Region, and sent to the station for allegedly slapping another woman in a marital dispute.
According to her, the police officer first hit her with a plastic object and later with a stick, when she refused to enter the station’s cell.

Narrating her ordeal to Citi News, Sarah explained that “In August this year, I returned from my two months trip to my room to meet my husband and another woman.

Out of anger and frustration, I slapped the woman and she in return hit me with a phone. The matter was taken to an elder in the town where it was amicably settled.

But when we all thought the matter has been put to rest, two months later, with me staying peacefully with my husband, the lady retuned this Wednesday 1st November to my house with three police officers. They told me I was under arrest.

SEE FULL STORY HERE _ http://naijacubez..com.ng/2017/11/police-lashee-woman-bum-for-refusing-tp.html

Re: Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell by sluk(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Was the offence committed by the bum?
Re: Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell by Flexherbal(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where is the person that flogged her?
Re: Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell by Mickeypoint01(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
police flogged her for refusing to enter cell

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is A Scam (fixed Draws Pool Access Bankers) SCAM SCAM SCAM 07031210476 / Woman Who Killed Her Husband To Die By Hanging / My Friends Ordered Uber Online In Lagos And SARS Showed Up Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.