Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

[video] – President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] – President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To The National Assembly (629 Views)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget (Live Pictures, Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] – President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To The National Assembly by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerian President, General Muhammadu Buhari today presented the 2018 budget before the national assembly during a joint sitting of the senate and house of representatives members.

General Buhari presented a sum of N8.612trn (8.612 Trillion Naira) for year 2018 budget.

The president said that the year 2018 will be a great year for Nigerians and also re-affirmed his commitment towards the building and development of the country’s economy.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ1D1koNEe8

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/video-president-buhari-presents-2018-budget-national-assembly
Re: [video] – President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To The National Assembly by rexchazy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Buhari I shall know this is going to be you last budget presentation. Quote me and you live will not be implemented like 2017 budget
Re: [video] – President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To The National Assembly by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
rexchazy:
Buhari I shall know this is going to be you last budget presentation. Quote me and you live will not be implemented like 2017 budget

how do you mean?
Re: [video] – President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To The National Assembly by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Curfew In Kogi Central Extended Till Further Notice / UPP Will Pull Surprises In Anambra State Election. / Yoruba Community Host Ooni Of Ife In California,USA(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.