Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash (24381 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-GE45pNheaeg/WgIC5-ab9oI/AAAAAAAAF5I/V1Dx2BAYLEYeQY-NL7ALywVIJ6LS1ldwgCLcBGAs/s640/chi.png[/img]

Super Eagles midfielder, Chidiebere Nwakali who was called up to the national team for the first time took to his IG page to share the photo above with his team mates (Wilfred Ndidi, Ahmed Musa, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Abdullahi Shehu) ahead of clash against Algeria.

Nigeria will take on Algeria in their final 2018 World Cup qualifier on November 10 in Algiers, having already booked their place in next year’s tournament.

He captioned the photo;

"Team work @goalsnigeria @supereaglesnigeria #��������national team"

Sport News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/nwakali-pictured-with-ndidi-musa-ezenwa.html

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go go Eagles..Show Algeria the stuff we made of..

More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/nwakali-pictured-with-ndidi-musa-ezenwa.html

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Goodluck my boys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Big bois
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by internationalman(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
When I saw d group I never for once thought super eagles could qualify with two games to spare..
I pray u lads surprise everyone at the World Cup also.

30 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by mazimee(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nwakali should step up his game, I want to see him have a permanent Jersey, together with Onyekuru

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by NwaAmaikpe: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

No need for the match.
It is a sure loss for Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by OneKinGuy(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2017
hgh
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by IIshort(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Hfu
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
I don't know him
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by kingphilip(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
internationalman:
When I saw d group I never for once thought super eagles could qualify with two games to spare..
I pray u lads surprise everyone also at the World Cup also.
2 games ke shocked

7 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by RIPEnglish: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
I hopeful they don't got injury cuz the match is not relevances.

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by nNEOo(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Good
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Pidginwhisper: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Fresh boiz..i like indidi no be small

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Yeligray(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2017
internationalman:
By two games you mean Argentina?

9 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nnaeb(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Yeligray:
By two games you mean Argentina?

Guy show some love na grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Realhommie(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
internationalman:
They didn't qualify with two games to spare, they did with just this last game against Algeria to spare..

But i agree with you, i expected Algeria and Cameroon especially to give us a run for our money.. The super eagles really stepped up their game, I'm super proud of the lads.. And i think for the first time we have a very mature, experienced and technically sound handler at the helm, talking about Gernot Rohr..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by COOL10(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2017
I so much love Ezenwa's swag. He'll go places.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by knight05(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
grin angry
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by ybalogs(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Nwakali deserve his chance. I hope he takes it with both legs plus his head.
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by femi4: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2017
internationalman:
When I saw d group I never for once thought super eagles could qualify with two games one game to spare..
fixed

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Viccur(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I hopeful they don't got injury cuz the match is not relevances.
are we meant to lol at this? Naaa

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by sakaba(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
For Sale!

Literally!

Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by LesbianBoy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
See them, bench warmers grin grin grin grin
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by victorazyvictor(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
internationalman:

That's the one of the advantages of foreign coach, it omits internal negative influence.
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by victorazyvictor(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
internationalman:

That's the one of the advantages of foreign coach, it omits internal negative influence...
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by internationalman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Realhommie:
They didn't qualify with two games to spare, they did with just this last game against Algeria to spare..

But i agree with you, i expected Algeria and Cameroon especially to give us a run for our money.. The super eagles really stepped up their game, I'm super proud of the lads.. And i think for the first time we have a very mature, experienced and technically sound handler at the helm, talking about Gernot Rohr..
My bad. I thought we still have Zambia to play.
Re: Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash by yemajiteru(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
shebi we sha don qualify... #ItIsFinished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.