Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun (61188 Views)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by uzoormah(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Mr Banana Island undecided undecided
Oya sorry fine geh
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Decryptor post=62173236][/quote]
Mumu post! Way lot better than chubby nay puff puff cheeked IMF oaf.
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol.. Club is the only place she can recommend, no wonder our economy is not doing it well.
Go church go flex and relax na
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by showghan(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Mumu. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by cooltola(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Phinity318:

Go church go flex and relax na

I wan ask you one question, na only club person dey go have fun abi, now I understand. She want make una go club go dance away the stress wey APC dey put una through.
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2017
udemzyudex:

I wan ask you one question, na only club person dey go have fun abi, now I understand. She want make una go club go dance away the stress wey APC dey put una through.
.she dy talk to Adult ni.... Lol...too much pressure on APC to the GDP sef
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Good Advice , From Minister Of Finance, While The Nation's Economy Is Camatose, She Goes Clubbing.
Professionally Incompetent!
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
#Miss Kemi, tell me if u didn't work hard can u be in this better position, so u ar supporting prostitution of Nigeria ladies. To go to club did u kwn what it means ?
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
deji17:
This woman is beautiful. Success all the way!

I like to praise people whilst telling them the truth if not u do not help them. Nigeria is not in a bright place and the economy is still unpredictable. Now there's nothing wrong with wat she said ok it actually fine bt this is a lady thats hardly speaks on crucial issues we are facing as a country so wen we hear this we marvel at her cluelessness maybe cos she didn't skol totally in Nigeria maybe, theres always a detachment from the actual reality Nigerians face bt NOI wasn't like that so?
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Decryptor(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Mumu post! Way lot better than chubby nay puff puff cheeked IMF oaf.

Yeah...she is way lot better when it comes to being a dullard and economic mistake. Minister wey no sabi simple arithmetic, that one na minister?

Comparing Odeosun to Iweala is like comparing a rabies infected dog to a lion

I won't be surprised that you are also slow in your education just like her.

My friend you and your club minister should gerrarahere and stop disturbing my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2017
hmmmm?very easy to say. .you forget life in naija and overseas are different. . .you forget its who has much money will relax, hit the club and flex a round. . .ok soon many ladies will come for you.....

www.valentine202.com
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Decryptor(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Afritop:
Wow. She was clubbing when she was appointed minister of finance

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Decryptor:

Yeah...she is way lot better when it comes to being a dullard and economic mistake. Minister wey no sabi simple arithmetic, that one na minister?

Comparing Odeosun to Iweala is like comparing a rabies infected dog to a lion

I won't be surprised that you are also slow in your education just like her.

My friend you and your club minister should gerrarahere and stop disturbing my mentions.

What is this one saying! semantic hogwash.
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Decryptor(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What is this one saying! semantic hogwash.

Go to the Finance Complex in Abuja and book an appointment with your olodo clubbing minister so you both can hit the club this weekend. cheesy cheesy Stop "working too hard" to mention me on NL. Eat plenty of hydraulic soup before action. Owambe pipo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by GoldNiagara(m): 6:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Decryptor:

Go to the Finance Complex in Abuja and book an appointment with your olodo clubbing minister so you both can hit the club this weekend. cheesy cheesy Stop "working too hard" to mention me on NL. Eat plenty of hydraulic soup before action. Owambe pipo. grin grin

Still gnawing about that bone. Psst! Hope you no go kill yaself on this highly cerebral minister of finance.
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Decryptor(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Still gnawing about that bone. Psst! Hope you no go kill yaself on this highly cerebral diseased minister of finance.

FIXED! cheesy cheesy

Now go kill yourself

I got work to do this morning!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Decryptor:

FIXED! cheesy cheesy
Now go kill yourself
I got work to do this morning!

What is he yapping about, it is like chancroid mouth that won't shut up.
Recommend the self stultification for your entire house hold.
Now go crazy!
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by Trishh: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
I found this helpful

Female infertility causes and prevention
http://www.thewomandiary.com/female-infertility-causes-prevention-2/
Re: Kemi Adeosun To Nigerian Ladies In USA: Don't Work Too Hard, Go To Club Have Fun by CrtlAltDel: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
[s]Oh Yeah, Madam Chemistry Minister of Finance has spoken, hit the club ladies and have some sex with politicians when you can, and may be, just may be, you will be lucky to get a Ministerial position in government of a banana republic.

At this stage in Nigeria's economy, I had expected a declaration of State of Emergency on Electricity, and transitioning of the economy from Fossil Fuel seller to a Digitized Futuristic Nation, because the whole world has perfected electricity and are moving into robotics and AIs;

YET;

The Africans, choose to ignore Technological growth and choose leaders base on Tribe and Religions. This is why people like Kemi will always be in power. Knowing nothing but getting laid and paid[/s].
Work hard… play hard… Life is too short bro.. Do we need to explain this to someone whose moniker is "Billyonaire" grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.