Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha (41549 Views)

Presidential Election.so Sorry,south West Knows Nothing About Nigerian Politics / Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos / Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by chukzyfcbb: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Reading some of the reasons why the maker of that banner won't vote is funny.
I am seeing stuffs like because
1bag of cement is 2000
1litre of engine oil is this
1litre of petrol is this
1bag of rice is this, lol

All these reason na wetin Governor fit solve in the first place? Most of the reasons that person labelled out on that banner are things that deal with the Federal Government. The state Government has little or no power to effect changes in things like Cement, or Fuel etc.

If this was a Debate, those reasons would be enough to Fail you woefully. Most people can't reason fine, so they would read the banner and be Chanting Yes Yes its true, Forgetting a Governor has no power over most problems detailed there.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by ipobarecriminals: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody is begging anybody to vote, if you are not interested, stay in your house, no be by force.
Why is the proscribed IPOB group trying to beg people not to vote, stay in your house and enjoy your ofe nsala and let those interested to vote go and vote.
IPOB say they want freedom but would never want to guarantee freedom for others
That's the lifestyle of PIGLET.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nedfed(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2017
pesinfada:
Ebonyi has one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:

Where is thier saviour kanu? the rich igbos are getting set for the election while the jobless and wretched Ipob members are still crying like babies' stupid and senseless set of people' defeated foes

I tire for those clowns abeg, that was how they campaigned for no voting in Enugu last Saturday but voting still took place.
They are just doing everything so as to remain relevant when we all know they have been relegated to the backseat.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Settle25(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2017
If a winner emerge without election d world will then knw that Nigeria as a country is nothing but a mess and that will even draw d attention of d world to what South east has bein saying. Bear in mind dat d eyes of d whole world will be in Anambra dat day of election

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Truthbtold1: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
I have been voting all my adult life and the condition of Anambra state and Nigeria have been getting worse instead of better. this times around, I'm boycotting because I can't continue been a fool for the benefit of polithieficians like Obiano,Peter obi,Tony Nwoye,gej etc.
Nigga stop lying for some useless 'like'.. You're bearly legal, you never participated in any election besides we're not expecting to see re.tar.ds at the polling unit. Inec does not make provision for such.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
pesinfada:
but at least d turn out will prove dat majority didn't support d winner.
You will be surprised with the turnout on the 18th, I believe you don't reside here in Anambra
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2017
pesinfada:
Shame on u

D one dat has bn holding since,what difference has made in ur life?
Voting will still take place, hit your head against the wall
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:

So why waste my time then
Sit in your house and enjoy ofe nsala if you can afford it and let those who wish to waste their time go and vote
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
That's the lifestyle of PIGLET.
They can really piss one off
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Settle25(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
I tire for those clowns abeg, that was how they campaigned for no voting in Enugu last Saturday but voting still took place.
They are just doing everything so as to remain relevant when we all know they have been relegated to the backseat.
Pls,tell me where and where d vote took place b/c i base in Enugu,if u claim voting took place in Enugu. Why didn't it tok place in Nsukka when Okonkwe is d APC chairman or whateven in Nsukka? We are talking about Governorship election here not Chairmanship

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Brugo(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2017
The question is "Where is Nnamdi Kanu?"
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Settle25:
If a winner emerge without election d world will then knw that Nigeria as a country is nothing but a mess and that will even draw d attention of d world to what South east has bein saying. Bear in mind dat d eyes of d whole world will be in Anambra dat day of election
The whole world has nothing to do than to think of Anambra election, you people sef.
The whole world hasn't said anything about the killing in Aba, Asaba, Nkpor, Onitsha, Umuahia, PH etc, it is election in Anambra they would be thinking about okwa ya?
FYI, there would be election that day and people would come out and vote and there is nothing you can do about it.
I believe you don't reside here in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
Settle25:
Pls,tell me where and where d vote took place b/c i base in Enugu,if u claim voting took place in Enugu. Why didn't it tok place in Nsukka when Okonkwe is d APC chairman or whateven in Nsukka? We are talking about Governorship election here not Chairmanship
Search for the thread on nairaland that was about the election in Enugu state last Saturday and see pictures that were posted or google some pictures people posted online.
Your lies can't help this time
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
They will vote. They only need 1000 naira motivation. No be Nigeria again.
See insult, our youths brought this upon themselves sha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Sit in your house and enjoy ofe nsala if you can afford it and let those who wish to waste their time go and vote

That was the initial plan so??
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Nedfed post=62178112][/quote]Hahahahaha

Wat are u insinuating
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by olabrad: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Lol

Yoropigs can trek from Ogbomosho to come vote in anambra if they so wishes

But igbos are the pigs now. That's what kanu said
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:

That was the initial plan so??
Then why are IPOB miscreants trying to beg people to stay at home since they(IPOB) want to stay and enjoy ofe nsala?
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Brugo(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody is begging anybody to vote, if you are not interested, stay in your house, no be by force.
Why is the proscribed IPOB group trying to beg people not to vote, stay in your house and enjoy your ofe nsala and let those interested to vote go and vote.
IPOB say they want freedom but would never want to guarantee freedom for others

Ipob is desperate for people to believe their lies. They started with threats now they are trying to reason with people. Meanwhile where is Kanu hiding?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by mgbadike81: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Nigga stop lying for some useless 'like'.. You're bearly legal, you never participated in any election besides we're not expecting to see re.tar.ds at the polling unit. Inec does not make provision for such.
please keep your stupidity to yourself.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Ten06(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
I have been voting all my adult life and the condition of Anambra state and Nigeria have been getting worse instead of better. this times around, I'm boycotting because I can't continue been a fool for the benefit of polithieficians like Obiano,Peter obi,Tony Nwoye,gej etc.
Have you voted APC before?

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:

Where is thier saviour kanu? the rich igbos are getting set for the election while the jobless and wretched Ipob members are still crying like babies' stupid and senseless set of people' defeated foes

How many rich Igbos will vote and how many are from Anambra?
If only the rich vote in Nigeria, then there won't be up to 20% election compliance.
Stop sounding delusional please.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Ten06(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2017
mgbadike81:

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Then why are IPOB miscreants trying to beg people to stay at home since they(IPOB) want to stay and enjoy ofe nsala?

Whose they ipob and who is people....same way the are campaigning for people to vote and don't mind if ua ipob or not same way ipob is campaigning for people not to vote....but does it matter, let's see how it plays out unless of course the goverment told u they are scared of what the turn out might be
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Anambrarians no deh smile..
who cares ?
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by mgbadike81: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Ten06:

95% of APC members were formerly PDP members, Tony Nwoye was the former PDP state chairman.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by wellmax(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Vote or not, a winner will be declared.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Gotze1: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Lol

Yoropigs can trek from Ogbomosho to come vote in anambra if they so wishes
So because of yorubas now, you don't know when to use plural and singular verbs. And you will be boasting you know grammar. Typical pigbo. Igbos are pigs.... Nnamdi kanu pigs CEO.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
ednut1:
Only a mao zedong like revolution can save nigeria
with this ethnic politics that we are playing in nigeria,even mao tsun tung cant save us.dnt forget when the hope of a nation is entrust into the hands of professors it is lost,this is the believe of all communist state.we most come together to salvage nigeria from it woes,all these political professors that we are rycycling lack the mental prowess to change nigeria for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.