Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Samsung And LG 32 Inch TV, Which Is Better?. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung And LG 32 Inch TV, Which Is Better?. (531 Views)

Nexus 50 Inch TV Review / What Do You Know About Lg 50"inch Tv Um7340 Smart 4k Tv / BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung And LG 32 Inch TV, Which Is Better?. by JERRYNIL: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
hello fellow Nlanders,

I want to buy a 32 inch TV but am confuse between LG and Samsung products. pls if u know about the two products or have used them, kindly advice me with ur reasons on the best product to buy.
Re: Samsung And LG 32 Inch TV, Which Is Better?. by AntiWailer: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
JERRYNIL:

hello fellow Nlanders,

I want to buy a 32 inch TV but am confuse between LG and Samsung products. pls if u know about the two products or have used them, kindly advice me with ur reasons on the best product to buy.

They are both ok, dnt disturb urself.

Just check the features and make your choice.
Re: Samsung And LG 32 Inch TV, Which Is Better?. by onward4life(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Collect samsung!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Trains 20 Officers On Cyber Security, Software Development In / Google Spying Shown Live On Video / Demfas Aerosystems Signs MOU With A Chinese Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.