Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Peaceful Debate Between A Christian Pastors And A Musilem Imam In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Peaceful Debate Between A Christian Pastors And A Musilem Imam In Nigeria. (672 Views)

Muslims Clerics And Radical Christian Pastors Don't Want Women To Be Preachers. / Tithe And Offering: Christian Pastors Vs Muslim Alfas / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Peaceful Debate Between A Christian Pastors And A Musilem Imam In Nigeria. by seyoops4u: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
A peaceful debate between a Christian pastors and a musilem Imam in Nigeria.
Provide a single verse from the Bible where Jesus said I am your personal Lord and saviour from the Authority of the Bible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP_s3KF2JZ8
Re: A Peaceful Debate Between A Christian Pastors And A Musilem Imam In Nigeria. by Hier(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Matthew 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
Jesus lived a secretive life, as in, didn't reveal His true identity, even Jesus had to tell His disciples that they shouldn't tell anyone He was Christ I.e, the Saviour

my point is, if Jesus never wanted His disciples to tell people, would He say it.

You can also read from verse 13 of Matthew 16
Re: A Peaceful Debate Between A Christian Pastors And A Musilem Imam In Nigeria. by Auki: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Jesus never tells mankind that he is God, son of God or he or his mother, Mary, should be worship instead of God.

Verses quoted to support blaspheming God are not directly from Jesus mouth and often their Authors are unknown.

Central message of all the messengers of God are:

1. There is only one God without partner and we should worship Him and do right

2. Mankind should establish prayer and gives charity to those deserving of it.

This is the right religion.
Re: A Peaceful Debate Between A Christian Pastors And A Musilem Imam In Nigeria. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2017
John 17:5 - 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Extra

22 - 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

(1) (Reply)

T B Joshua’s Prophesies For 2018 (video) / Pastor Shares N30million To Church Members To Celebrate Christmas (photos) / Sex Is Too Beautiful And Special To Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.