Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. (1091 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bleaching Cream Expert Bobrisky has been arrested by the Police in Lekki, Lagos this Evening. Also view pictures of his previous arrests and for those wondering who Bobrisky is, you would also see his pictures. Watch and view now on YouTube, through the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHnCMbsWP0
Re: Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2017

What kind of nonsense video is this.
I just wasted my mb .
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. by DammyBae(f): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
SnakeXenzia:

What kind of nonsense video is this.
I just wasted my mb .
Olodo
grin grin same here

1 Like

Re: Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2017
DammyBae:
grin grin same here
youre very beautiful ma'am.
I'm in love with that natural look kiss
Re: Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. by phintohlar(f): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
What kind of nonsense video is this. I just wasted my mb . Olodo
rabata
Re: Watch The Video Of Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos And Interrogated. by DammyBae(f): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
youre very beautiful ma'am.
I'm in love with that natural look kiss
smiley smiley smiley
Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Jet Out To Dubai, Share Lovely Moment / This Woman Underwent Over 50 Operations To Look Like Angelina Jolie (photos) / Sex Dolls: Celebrities React To Emergence Of Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.