Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized (100336 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by ebukajay184: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian celebrity cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has been arrested in lagos state

According to an eyewitness, he was picked up, last night, at his residence inside Bera Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki and whisked away to an unknown destination.

According to IgbereTV reports, the officers who arrested him, brought him back this morning to move all his cars.

It was gathered that his arrest is linked to his “cross-dressing” activities, although this hasn’t been verified. One of the officers was also quoted as saying “we will turn him back to a guy.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1290241/breaking-bobrisky-arrested-luxury-cars-seized/

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
F

T

grin

C

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by budaatum: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
setobaba:
For what?
Im too fine pass dem wife!

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Ustec: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
We will turn him back to a guy shocked cheesy grin

465 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Ustec: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
setobaba:
For what?
For psychiatric test I guess lipsrsealed

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by ajebuter(f): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Maybe they want a piece of the new Sista Bobrisky

17 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by AuroraB(f): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
They'd release him when his beards sprouts again lipsrsealed

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Wealthierboy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
I Too Love This Bob He's Doing Nothing To Became Something

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nukilia: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chai! Dis country

When your yam sprout, cover am chop...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Mazikic(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
What was her offence?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by excel001(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by stamapro(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na Neva fit handle security concerns for naija, na Bob na want turn back to what?? He has Neva being a lady b4, so who dey deceive who?? Risky talk jare

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by fakem: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who has the mind to arrest our wife/husband?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by solmusdesigns: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
angry

Jobless people, Fulani killers they no go arrest, Boko Haram them no go face, but this shim thing is their focus..

The Naira Marley they foolishly made popular with their brash arrest is still a public problem we are battling, now they want to make this one trend again

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by seunlayi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Leave this boy/girl alone for now, the greatest treat we have is in the North East, go and arrest the situation over there not to be running after soft targets

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Bossontop(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
So once again we will see "HIS" real face abii.... Lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Kendumazy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol. Hope no be say one oga at the top is interested in Bobby as Bobby done fine fine well. Bobby done get yansh now sef. The oga wait make Bobby get yansh finish. Mheen! Inside life!

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Teewhy2: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
There is many immorality in the country gone are the days where elders in the community correct children but now most people develop their different mannaz which is hailed by social media gurus.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by NGRsenate: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
#FreeBobrisky

Why are they seizing his cars? Did he steal?

If you’re arresting him for homosexuality, why seize his cars?

Make him go find asylum for yankee joh. The intolerance in this country is too much and hypocritical.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by salbis(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
For more than forty five thousand people to like this man picture speaks volume. #Sad!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by ArmaniUhuru: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
If his arrest is linked to his cross dressing actvities only, then Teni should be arrested also.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by WandaNara: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
This Asshole will do anything to trend.

Nairaland should stop making this lazy morafvcká popular.

14 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by 9jayes: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
This girl fine o
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Bossontop(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Him go done dey ask quesions for office like: "Bhet am i a yahoo boy?? "
Lwkmd

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by donnie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
what? shocked

hmm.. JUDGEMENT?

WARNING NIGERIA: I SAW A SWORD OVER THE LAND 23.01.2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YqWGt2jKs
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
The first futanari africa has grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Lilshorecords(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Make them send am go jail. Bastard!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by millionboi2: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
This should ve b done since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by berrystunn(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
No gay , right
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by A305: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Funny news, Unless he is being charged for fraud or other crime with proof. Then, the court will throw the case out if he is been charged for cross dressing.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.