Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) (38457 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
The man paid her for services she failed to deliver. Unluckily for her she was caught. How I wish he succeeded. Pay back time.

You guys should try and think towards the opposite direction as well
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Naziridamos: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
Ladies hv 2 b careful with all dis okada men especially when dey go thru lonely or bush path because of cases lyk dix.imagine ur self been raped by a dirty old okada man embarassed

I go faint and die grin
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by mjabdulk: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
the story incomplete so i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
Ladies hv 2 b careful with all dis okada men especially when dey go thru lonely or bush path because of cases lyk dix.imagine ur self been raped by a dirty old okada man embarassed
I will arrange for a clean young okada man from IBADAN to rape u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
ladies need to start patronizing uber
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
so u prefer to be raped by jim iyke or an able bodied chadian rider...����Daz why i don't ever understand this rape in adults...For handicaps or kids or frailed looking old women i do...

Buh young active girls/women....hummm abegi make una talk another thing...anyway it's a natural bonus for women to naturally attract pity...Men also have their own natural bonus...E.G a guy can openly say i have slept with several women without shame whatsoever.. But even prostitutes or call girls will either be offended if asked or claim be gentle its only recently they removed my famous red ribbon �������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
muller101:
I will arrange for a clean young okada man from IBADAN to rape u grin
ahahh i have replied her also
..Go and read it...She made me chuckled like crazy diz morning bro..�
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
so u prefer to be raped by jim iyke or an able bodied chadian rider...����Daz why i don't ever understand this rape in adults...For handicaps or kids or frailed looking old women i do...

Buh young active girls/women....hummm abegi make una talk another thing...anyway it's a natural bonus for women to naturally attract pity...Men also have their own natural bonus...E.G a guy can openly say i have slept with several women without shame whatsoever.. But even prostitutes or call girls will either be offended if asked or claim be gentle its only recently they removed my famous red ribbon �������

Haha cheesy Honestly ehn, I was about to Quote her post & you said the same thing on ma mind. Women usually complain that a guy rapes them when they don't like the guy in question. A lot of adult women have actually been raped but they only report cases of guys they don't seem attractive.

Just check the news, anytime you see a man caught trying to rape, he his always dirty looking unattractive OLD man ! i haven't seen an handsome young looking guy caught before. cheesy

Paedophiles are exceptions tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
Gay and rape stories are common in westside then money ritual and fake pastors plenty for eastside meanwhile sleeping with teens age 3 to 6 plus bombing are northside incline... I weak

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by michaelisaiah: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Hehe what now. Should I go find that okada man for you Mtcheeew
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by hooklover: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:
Dear ladies, get a pepper spray or taser for self defense. Some of these bike-men are sexually perverted and frustrated.

I hope criminals won't start using this spray to commit havoc. Plaza man can also spray d lay with it..

Anything enter naija turn upside down.

Soon criminal will use it for attack...

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by francdec4(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by nonut: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
So, it'd be better if you're raped by a guy with a clean ride? Smh...
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by lordbounce: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, iTunes, Canada, Australian cards, ecodes for sale? Best rate for you peeps.... Also for daily top up of red card, Walmart card, Exxon Mobil card jc penny card etc.. Contact #Lord_bounce Whatsap -2348162851904..cheers
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by mikeng: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
sorry about that..

God punish all rapist!!
God punish all seducers

1 Like

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
cruchenutii:

Haha cheesy Honestly ehn, I was about to Quote her post & you said the same thing on ma mind. Women usually complain that a guy rapes them when they don't like the guy in question. A lot of adult women have actually been raped but they only report cases of guys they don't seem attractive.

Just check the news, anytime you see a man caught trying to rape, he his always dirty looking unattractive OLD man ! i haven't seen an handsome young looking guy caught before. cheesy

Paedophiles are exceptions tho
exactly bro I'm not kid or a youngster i have sisters and i got a lil girl...So i will never condole rape...But then I'm a very frank and factual person..I know a rape when i see one ...Was it not recently on nairaland, there was a quite humorous or comical story here that a man divorced the wife because she was moaning too loud whilst being raped...subtly people will sentimentally comment because of the lesser vessel ish attached to women..
Buh the truth is during sex you can fake orgasm and moaning Inorder to be deceptive for whatever reason...Which is reasonable As it were..But it will be grossly unreasonable to moan and have orgasm for an armed robber whilst raping you in front of your husband louder than he has ever heard...Except you were enjoying it...
Because as far as I'm concerned i stand to be challenged though...You can't help but climax to orgasms and moan intensely when a real pipe is digging your kitty..����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by femi4: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
Seems you dont have problem if he's clean
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Thavik(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Rokia2:

Do you think rape is such a joking matter that she will joke about it?

I doubt.

Well it turns out that many people (especially girls) crave attention nowadays on social media, it could have been a minor incident, heck, there might not have even been an okada man, you can't trust everything you see online

Besides, why would she put this up, if not for the attention
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by TSK32: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
konji na bastard, that's for sure
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
I don't think the man was old. I think he was only dirty. But by the times he takes his bath, he's gonna be good to go grin
barbiecue:
I don't think the man was old. I think he was only dirty. But by the times he takes his bath, he's gonna be good to go

1 Like

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Sorry for you mama.
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
exactly bro I'm not kid or a youngster i have sisters and i got a lil girl...So i will never condole rape...But then I'm a very frank and factual person..I know a rape when i see one ...Was it not recently on nairaland, there was a quite humorous or comical story here that a man divorced the wife because she was moaning too loud whilst being raped...subtly people will sentimentally comment because of the lesser vessel ish attached to women..
Buh the truth is during sex you can fake orgasm and moaning Inorder to be deceptive for whatever reason...Which is reasonable As it were..But it will be grossly unreasonable to moan and have orgasm for an armed robber whilst raping you in front of your husband louder than he has ever heard...Except you were enjoying it...
Because as far as I'm concerned i stand to be challenged though...You can't help but climax to orgasms and moan intensely when a real pipe is digging your kitty..����

Well, this scenario is kinda different though. You can do nothing but ENJOY it. It's like a female Assassin giving you a Mouth Action before killing you, It won't stop the laws of your natural body to react or Erupt while loving it. Obviously the armed robber has better experience here, experience counts with sex & not love or affection.

My point is, some women actually enjoyed being Forced for sexual intercourse as long as they can choose who the "Person is" & if it is someone they are physically attracted to. They won't complain.

So that is the double standards with women, it is allowed anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:

Where are you from please??
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
lol....dirty old okada man. You girls should be wearing ion pant with a very big paddlock.
Re: Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
even the girl comfirmed something she said dirty ibadan men i never knew everything about ibadan is true from brown roof to amala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures / Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him / Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.