Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million (60749 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by arinze198(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
It was double jeopardy for a lady in Lagos, simply identified as Monica, who was reportedly swindled of about N3.2m and in her efforts to get the money, four of the men gang-raped her in the process.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Orile Agege area of Lagos, where the fraudsters accosted Monica and convinced her that she would be richer if she would bring some money for them to double it.

Many, who heard what happened, were still surprised how Monica believed them to the extent that she had to borrow money to give to them. But Monica said that she was hypnotized and she did not know what she was doing after she had contact with the suspects.

One of the suspects, Akeju Fadogba, was later arrested by FSARS operatives after they had obtained the money and gang-raped her one after another before they allowed her to go.

Police sources said that the 52-year old Fadogba and others now at large, had accosted the victim and promised her that they would make her richer if she would bring some money and they will double it for her.

She believed, brought all her money and even borrowed some from people and handed to the suspects with hope that they will double it in millions before they embarked on the second stage of the scam.

She was told that she will embark on some spiritual work to enable her to manage the millions of Naira they will hand over to her which involved sleeping with her one after the other. She equally believed them; they gang-raped her and asked her to come back on an agreed date to carry the money.

However, when she got there on the agreed date, she did not see any of them and it was then that she realised that she has been duped.
She then went to FSARS at Ikeja Command and reported what happened. The Police trailed the suspects and eventually arrested Fadogba.

After interrogation, he was found culpable and later charged before the Ogba Magistrates Court for conspiracy, rape and fraud.
The Court did not take his plea after the prosecutor, Mr. Odugbo Innocent, asked the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice because the offence the defendant and others committed was felony which attracts several years of imprisonment if he is tried and found guilty before the Court.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. S.K. Matepo, ordered Fadogba to be remanded in prison custody without an option of bail and directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/4-men-gang-rape-lady-swindle-her-of-n3-2m/

1 Like

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by HacheNoire: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2020
COZA members will storm this thread soon to ask if she didn't enjoy the sex.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by neonly: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2020
How dis guys enjoy rape still baffles me

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by YesNo(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2020
so people still fall for this CUSTOM BROTHER and Washywashy scams

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2020
So inhuman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by 200hoe: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by NigeriaBam: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by bestman09(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020

Too bad. The situation in this country has pushed so many people into what ordinarily they won't do on normal circumstances.
The idiots promising to double people's money are more wretched than the person they want to help

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by EkelediliBuhari: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
She only has one case here... Obtaining by tricks... There was no rape... She agreed to have a 5way with the four guys... She is just seeking a poound of flesh.

We need to be more objective... Everyone knows rape is taken seriously, but don't forget a counterclaim/suit can be filed --- malicious intent, false information to the police, defamation --- against the lady for wrongful claims...

Open your eyes o...

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Openbusiness: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
neonly:
How dis guys enjoy rape still baffles me
I'm not supporting the criminals or making excuses for them. They deserve the full punishment for their wicked crime. But read the story again. It wasn't rape. She actually consented to the sex, although she was deceived. She allowed them, not like they forced her into it. She was conned with the fake promise of double money.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Juell(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
shocked how could she fall for this ancient trick? She didn't deserve what she got but should have known that there's no free money anywhere.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by maggilove(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
P. M news, i bow for you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by emmabest2000(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
First ... She is a greedy lady
Second ... There's nothing like rape , they convince her that they are going to have sex with her turn by turn to make it work and she obliged
Third... Those swindlers are very wicked and will never go unpunished

Lastly ... When will GOODNEWS comeout from this PM-NEWS Biko
Everytime na sex sex sex news naawaa ooo grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by MrAnele(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020

When a girl is without brain she spends most of her time on her back with her legs raised, on all fours with her head down and her derriere up or on her feet but with one leg in the air......

If you know, you know

23 Likes

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Mad pple
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Kobicove(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
They should be made to face the full wrath of the law!

1 Like

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Urchman200: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
[i][/i]
HacheNoire:
COZA members will storm this thread soon to ask if she didn't enjoy the sex.
lol
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by lordm(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Here is what I know, please read and be guided

5 Likes

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Sommydisaster(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
embarassed

I really don't know when we will learn that money doesn't double if you don't double your hustle

Nothing comes free.... True

Despise free things too

I wish her quick recovery from this trauma & justice

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by cenaman(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
IPOB are not yet wise even in these 21st century.

1 Like

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Tonyfx: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
But wait o people still dey fall for this money doubling scam in this 21st century undecided

6 Likes

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by maggilove(f): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
P. M. News, i bow for you.
Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by EngrMarve(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Love of money

1 Like

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Fisher007: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Hmm it was greed that led to her downfall.

I once experienced it once something similar which indicated get help method. Lol. The financial implication might clear over time but the mental truama of the rape (so called consentual rape ) is another whole new level.

She should just move on like most ladies advice men to do in such situation.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Timileyin1234(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Nairaland mod banned me in phone section till 2029 cos I yab them. They forgot to ban my account number

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Ray4raybest01(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Na scam Dem scam her,no gang rape,she voluntarily give them the kpekus.

10 Likes

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Shegoo007: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2020
See what greediness can cause....but it's not just fair....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by Inferno001(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2020
I'm not excusing the fact that fraud is wrong but scams like this only affects greedy people..how will someone who isn't wealthy double money for you? Its so funny people still fall for these types of scams!!! You say you were hypnotized but you remember the road to their place days later to collect your "doubled money"...please we should be contented with what we have and try to get to our great heights through legit hustles...stop believing in get rich quick parades please...she fell out of greed...simple!!!

7 Likes

Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million by noisy45(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2020
She was not with brain.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.