Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday (34816 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by somskyyy: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
wow he is still missing them (family)
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Many fools don't understand the story
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:
Blood is thicker than water.
There's an Igbo adage: Iwe nwanne anaghi eru na okpukpu meaning in pidgin: no matter how your brother/sister annoy you reach, the annoyance no go reach your bone cheesy

Congratulations Anita Okoye smiley
Queen's English meaning? Not pidgin.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by AverageAnnie(f): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Happy birthday to my name sake. . Anitas are really pretty..
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by adeoba2008(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Na soo. Ba ba nja bi ti kaku koo...

www.crmnigeria.com
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
Queen's English meaning? Not pidgin.
I no sabi speak queens English but the message has been passed across embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:
I no sabi speak queens English but the message has been passed across embarassed
if you were created by Jesus, you should be able to speak all languages.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
if you were created by Jesus, you should be able to speak all languages.
Please, I wouldn't want to engage you on this matter. Follow you Allah jeje and let me follow my Lord God Jesus Christ, Creator of heaven and Earth.

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by cashmyles: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
haywire07:
Bros just go home and beg. They are still ur brothers

You are a jellyfish...

And.....

You've No Brain!!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Kassidy90(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
She looks exactly like a typical Yoruba home breaker
Always showing ur stupidity... mumu like u Anita is not Yoruba....ewu

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Veeguns1: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Like I said three days ago,
PSquare are back together, their rift has been settled.

This Peter's post is just one of their subtle ways of making the fans get used to seeing them as united.

It was myopic of Lola to think that charms can break the strong bonds of blood.

na you give am the charm abi. Ewu
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Remlaugh: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
But how did they now fighted if it are not womens that cause the disagreements between the brothers.
Truely,you've Really Shown U Deserve That Name.Ripenglish Indeed.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
your hatred for Yorubas has made you to come and ridicule yourself and expose your ignorance on a public forum. For your information that lady is not a Yoruba by tribe,so shut the fok up and grow up tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by drmingler(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Happy Birthday �
Cash Network Account Needed Urgently If You Have For Sale Message Me On Whatsapp 07062235480
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by thunderbabs: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
GreenLabCutie:
Get your fertility products, erectyl dysfunction, quick ejaculation and low sperm count products now!

Hw bout penis enlargement to cucumber size.....its an art grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
And he had to come to social media to greet her.
Celebrities... una life tire me o.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by softboi10: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
But how did they now fighted if it are not womens that cause the disagreements between the brothers.

What a grammatical blunder....ohhh lawd
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by mayorlager(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
.....mumu,Anita is not a Yoruba woman.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Fxmanager(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by ChisomDgreatest(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fighted...jisos! shocked[quote author=RIPEnglish post=62183009] But how did they now fighted if it are not womens that cause the disagreements between the brothers.[/quot].

Fighted...jisos!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:
Please, I wouldn't want to engage you on this matter. Follow you Allah jeje and let me follow my Lord God Jesus Christ Creator of heaven and Earth.
this defy all rules in English language.

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
this defy all rules in English language.
You'll not understand except you're in the Light smiley

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:

You'll not understand except you're in the Light smiley
carry me go light na. Haba
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
carry me go light na. Haba
Nope!
Remain in darkness cos you've had a mind made up smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lucifer1419: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
GreenLabCutie:
Get your fertility products, erectyl dysfunction, quick ejaculation and low sperm count products now!
am interested, but if I buy one from you,I will used it on you first
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by SpencerM(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
MrOwonikoko:
@ lalasticlala. How can someone please a woman urgent answer please?

Kill ursef...am vry sure dat is ur ansa

modified..and u neva pls ur God..ur cane is soaked in honey. e go sweet ur body wen devil flog u
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:
Nope!
Remain in darkness cos you've had a mind made up smiley
Where's the light? Don't confuse me. Repent before Jesus your god comes back.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
Where's the light? Don't confuse me. Repent before Jesus your god comes back.
The Light is Jesus Christ. He is the Light the lights the whole wold.
Accept Him today and your life will never remain the same. smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by okimba24: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
see this one o
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:

The Light is Jesus Christ. He is the Light the lights the whole wold.
Accept Him today and your life will never remain the same. smiley
in fact, I love Jesus(not your God), but Jesus , the son of Mary . That I do not accept him as God does not mean I don't believe in him or he's not in line of messenger of God.
It's logical; anyone born of woman was created by a supreme being, so he can't be my God. I believe he's supernatural.

I do not believe he died, I believe he's coming back to cleanse the world again and taste death like every life would.

You said he died for our sins and you said he's coming back again. Ayam not understanding.

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos)