Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday (34818 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by wildchild02: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Whizzing(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
She looks exactly like a typical Yoruba home breaker

Get sense you no get... Is this one Yoruba? Is Anita Okoye Yoruba? Oga fun e gaaaaaaaan o.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
in fact, I love Jesus(not your God), but Jesus , the son of Mary . That I do not accept him as God does not mean I don't believe in him or he's not in line of messenger of God.
It's logical; anyone born of woman was created by a supreme being, so he can't be my God. I believe he's supernatural.
I do not believe he died, I believe he's coming back to cleanse the world again and taste death like every life would.

You said he died for our sins and you said he's coming back again. Ayam not understanding.

1) You'll not understand because you're yet in darkness. Come to the Light that is in Christ, then you'll understand.
2) You'll not understand because you are not spiritually discerned. It is the Holy Spirit that will give you understanding.

Spiritual things are not taught, they are caught

May you catch the Rhema! smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Caseless: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:

1) You'll not understand because you're yet in darkness. Come to the Light that is in Christ, then you'll understand.
2) You'll not understand because you are not spirituality discerned. It is the Holy Spirit that will give you understanding.

Spiritually things are not taught, they are caught

May you catch the Rhema! smiley
bring more logic instead of the "blanket spirituality" proof you guys always give.

If I'm in a darkness and I can't see your light, then it means you're in a bigger darkness. Do you know light is the fastest thing known to man? It travel faster than anything. If your light can't travel to meet me where I am in the darkness, then it's not light, but illusion.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Oyenibi1993: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=uzoclinton post=62183059]She looks exactly like a typical Yoruba home breaker[/i jst love this woman
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by Bullhari007(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
peter just go home and beg your brothers, hope the green bottle that Yoruba witch used to bottled your brain has scattered grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by haykes(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
opatzy:
Hope she isn't the cause of their quarrel
Change ur mentality or u go to their family and ask
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by opatzy(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2017
haykes:
Sorry bro I wasn't talking to you so why would you quote me
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday by opatzy(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2017
haykes:
Sorry bro I wasn't talking to you so why would you quote

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures