Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Expanding My Team Of Millionaires In Your City! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Expanding My Team Of Millionaires In Your City! (373 Views)

Divine Leverage Team Millionaires / Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now / Boy Whose Stomach Is Constantly Expanding And Could Explode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expanding My Team Of Millionaires In Your City! by obiageri5(f): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Expanding my team of millionaires in your city! Join the digital revolution making money with your smart phones

EARN 6-7 FIGURES FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME AND TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD FOR FREE!!!
Ask me how�08098851481

Discover what millions of people now do a #DAY in NIGERIA...they start a part time home business. It's the new #sexy...as the economy has changed so do our strategies. There has never been a better time to build #residual #income "part time or full time". I am currently seeking new partners to key into my business opportunity and join my fastest growing team in oriflame Nigeria!

You don't need to re invent the wheel! If you have hunger for success and passionate about making positive difference in people's lives then you might be who I am looking for! Whatsapp Me via https:///send?phone=2348098851481 for more details������Let's turn cosmetics into money together����08098851481

Do you have #35k or #45k or more and an internet enabled phone to start a beauty business like me that can give you!!!!!

�Both financial and time freedom?
� Opportunity to become your own boss?
� Opportunity to work from home at your own pace without pressure and still earn six or seven figure?
� Opportunity to have a PLAN B to make more money?
If your answer is YES and you are ready to start now type AM READY and I will inbox you. Or chat me up on WhatsApp _08098851481

Email:israelevangelin@gmail.com

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=266023

Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/israel evangelin

Ask me how�08098851481(Watsapp only)

1 Like

Re: Expanding My Team Of Millionaires In Your City! by obiageri5(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Are you a stay at home woman who desires time for family while earning extra income??

Are you working 8-5 job but desire to run a part-time business from your computer and phones without affecting your current job.
Are you a graduate and still looking for a job
Or an undergraduate

I am launching to assist hardworking, coachable, business minded ladies earn in 6 figures while running their business part time or full time. I am working on a 3 months game plan to get you to start earning 6-figure income.
To be part of the ladies, you must be:
- Coachable, eager to learn.
- Able to work for at least 3 hours Daily out of your schedule, at your own pace
- Have a Smart Phone
- Ready to Invest #18k# or #33k# to start your business.
- Be active on Facebook
- Have a working Email
- Have a means of Identification (Voter's card, National ID, Birth or marriage certificate etc).
- MUST RESIDE IN NIGERIA

Are you interested
then chat me up now
whatsapp 08098851481

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Won't Eat, Help / Monkeypox: Transmission, Symptoms, Prevention / Age And Diseases May Be Responsible For Curve joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.