Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos (31027 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by fait10(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Shaw007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God!
but the boys might just have a poor aim, thank God he's alive though
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Edoziesmart(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bini man? No need to say anything again. Those people can do undo able
More grace to your life though
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by AuroraB(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarrki:
Hope is not Dane gun

Israel Uzi no get Mercy
Make dem test the Dane gun on you undecided undecided undecided undecided
As e dey harmless reach grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by SeanDada1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
greatmarshall:
Grace at work

You were shot with Awka made gun. Try it with an English gun or a Baretta or AK-47!!
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by GuysnMum: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
May the Name of the Lord be Praised...
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarrki:
Hope is not Dane gun
Israel Uzi no get Mercy
You don't believe in miracles?
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by 2shure: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
on tupacs instrumentals.
keh keh keh keh
dum dum dum
tone tarninu ahun.

how do u want it.
how do u need it

5shots couldnt drop me
i took it in smile.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Edet08(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
He doesn't know
sarrki:
Hope is not Dane gun

Israel Uzi no get Mercy
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by salesforce: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Are you sure they shot you in the head or hand
..thank God anyway
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Maximus85(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Enifome Davesung, who lives in Benin city, Edo state - has narrated his ordeal with some armed robbers on his return from a church program. He also revealed how he was stabbed and allegedly shot at by the men of the underworld as he escaped alive.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I decided to post this to stir up hope and strength in the heart of someone that have felt like no one seem to love or care and to say someone should join me thank God.

I went for a church program and after the program,I stood by the road waiting on a tricycle and suddenly 3 boys came out of the tricycle and robbed us of everything and I got stabbed and in the process but the most interesting part was when I stood up to leave the scene one of the armed boys shot twice at me but nothing happened to me. I can't thank God enough for his unfailing love and covenant of life.

If not for God I would have been referred to as late but here I am still standing and alive. His love never fails

Some days before that day somehow due to some happening I said father I seem alone and he reminded me with that incident that he never leaves his own and his love is sure.....

God loves u no matter what u passing through and no matter how alone u feel he is right there just hang on a little.

Join me to say a word of appreciation to God

Trust God for he cares and loves us unconditionally.

Please keep serving God for there is gain.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-attacked-armed-robbers-way-church-recounts-ordeal-photos.html

Dem done come again oooo.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by optimismlaz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
With God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by sarrki(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
AuroraB:
Make dem test the Dane gun on you undecided undecided undecided undecided
As e dey harmless reach grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Kingdolo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by AuroraB(f): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Basfaq(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some mumu's go read this one naw,go dey use dat form jet-li for where gun dey.I dey pitty una.wetin elder dey use chop akamu dey under leaf. grin
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by kachiz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Achilles from Edo state
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by holuwajobar(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Enifome Davesung, who lives in Benin city, Edo state - has narrated his ordeal with some armed robbers on his return from a church program. He also revealed how he was stabbed and allegedly shot at by the men of the underworld as he escaped alive.

I decided to post this to stir up hope and strength in the heart of someone that have felt like no one seem to love or care and to say someone should join me thank God.

I went for a church program and after the program,I stood by the road waiting on a tricycle and suddenly 3 boys came out of the tricycle and robbed us of everything and I got stabbed and in the process but the most interesting part was when I stood up to leave the scene one of the armed boys shot twice at me but nothing happened to me. I can't thank God enough for his unfailing love and covenant of life.

If not for God I would have been referred to as late but here I am still standing and alive. His love never fails

Some days before that day somehow due to some happening I said father I seem alone and he reminded me with that incident that he never leaves his own and his love is sure.....

God loves u no matter what u passing through and no matter how alone u feel he is right there just hang on a little.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-attacked-armed-robbers-way-church-recounts-ordeal-photos.html
Look at d bolded, i am surprise
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

U backed the gun wielding thief n walked away from the scene and they shot twice in the air.

They didn't shoot u. OdeĀ²

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by anyicash(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
In God I Trust
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
where u do d jazz..u must tel me oo
NwaChibuzor:
FIts not a new thing. During the 2011 general elections, I was caught up in plateau state. Some hausa boys invaded my house and shot me 7 times in the head but nothing happened. The tried to machete me to but the machete didn't penetrate. Nobody told them to run away. They all became scared and disappeared into thin air.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by alexxo11(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
crownedprinz:
it can only be God...
the pope(leader of the christian world)has his car covered in bulletproof glass....but your telling me what about this guy?physics never fails...
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by bionixs: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarrki:
Hope is not Dane gun

Israel Uzi no get Mercy
uzzi and God he said that is behind it, who strong pass?
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by columbus007(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
FIts not a new thing. During the 2011 general elections, I was caught up in plateau state. Some hausa boys invaded my house and shot me 7 times in the head but nothing happened. The tried to machete me to but the machete didn't penetrate. Nobody told them to run away. They all became scared and disappeared into thin air.
0k and its the same thing that happened to me sometime ago when i cross the road during environmental sanitation day and motor didnt jam me undecided
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Diso60090(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
You sure say na gun them carry
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ELdaar55(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
This and many more are benefits of serving me.

I only reward unflinching loyalty.

Come my beloveds...
YOU ARE INDEED FOOLISH...JUST IMAGINE THE NAME AND THE PICTURE ON UR DEEP, I WOULD RATHER ADVICE YOUR PARENTS TO USE YOU FOR RITUAL..
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by SeanDada1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Odus man
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by crownedprinz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
alexxo11:
the pope(leader of the christian world)has his car covered in bulletproof glass....but your telling me what about this guy?physics never fails...
i got two questions for you
1. What are you really saying? "but your telling me what about this guy? physics never fails"...rephrase
2. The pope is not the leader of the christian world...Jesus Christ is................and when you come down to categories of Priests...the pope is for the catholics and catholics alone...

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by sexaddict08(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

waoooo, so you're related with Lai mohd....that's great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.