Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos (31103 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by correctguy101(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
FIts not a new thing. During the 2011 general elections, I was caught up in plateau state. Some hausa boys invaded my house and shot me 7 times in the head but nothing happened. The tried to machete me to but the machete didn't penetrate. Nobody told them to run away. They all became scared and disappeared into thin air.

I forgot to open the thread but recently this year, as Nigerians were raining curses and mouth and spit missiles on North Korea and their fat Prince Kim Jung Un, I was located and targeted. ... wink

God is indeed merciful.

Three of their ballistic missiles were forced down my throat and nothing happened.
I didn't know where the strength came from. I only remembered a little training I and my 5yr old daughter were doing with one online teacher and a voice spoke in my ear saying- I am with you, if you like do anyhow, no wahala.
That was how I started fighting in the Wing Chun style o. I finished all of them and they ran away.

North Korea will never dare to threaten Nigeria again after that encounter with just one Nigerian...

And I'm not lying o...
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ArchangeLucifer: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
ELdaar55:

YOU ARE INDEED FOOLISH...JUST IMAGINE THE NAME AND THE PICTURE ON UR DEEP, I WOULD RATHER ADVICE YOUR PARENTS TO USE YOU FOR RITUAL..

That Infiniti SUV on your profile is what model?
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ELdaar55(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

That Infiniti SUV on your profile is what model?
THATS INFINITI QX70 2017 MODEL
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ArchangeLucifer: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
ELdaar55:

THATS INFINITI QX70 2017 MODEL

Good.

The next one you see will kill you.

Get ready. Whether next tomorrow or next year.

My Word is Bond.

Farewell mortal...
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Nogobase(f): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2017
na rubber bullet.
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by ELdaar55(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Good.
The next one you see will kill you.
Get ready. Whether next tomorrow or next year.
My Word is Bond.
Farewell mortal...
ALRIGHT
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by BeardedTraveler: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
1) When u were stabbed, it "entered" but bullets didn't penetrate? God could definitely save u from the two, without a doubt

2) The guy most likely shot in the air, and u wouldn't know cos u had already turned ur back on him
Re: "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
FIts not a new thing. During the 2011 general elections, I was caught up in plateau state. Some hausa boys invaded my house and shot me 7 times in the head but nothing happened. The tried to machete me to but the machete didn't penetrate. Nobody told them to run away. They all became scared and disappeared into thin air.
Lienus Nwachibuzor .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Kind Thankgod, One Other For Romance Scam In Delta (photos) / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. / Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.