Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs (42499 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by CallofDuty(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
*What is your Salary?*

I am not interested in the amount but the type of salary.

My friend, there are different types of salaries. Read till the end and you will understand.

There is no average income.

The rich are becoming richer, while the poor are getting poorer.

There is no middle class because it has completely disappeared.

Salary, is a specific amount of money that an employee is paid for work done.

The big question is Which type do you earn?

1. *Onion Salary:* - You grab it, you open it, and you cry.

2. *Storm Salary:* - You don’t know when it’s coming or going.

3. *Menstrual Salary:* - It comes once a month and lasts only four days.

4. *Magic Salary:* - You touch it and it disappears.

5. *Amnesia Salary:* - You can’t remember what you spent it on.

6. *Time Travelling Salary:* - You spend it paying various debts even before you collect it.

7. *Active Salary* - Once you stop working, it stops.

But there is another one called *RESIDUAL INCOME*

What is Residual Income?

*You work once, and it keeps paying you over and over and over again even AFTER you have stopped working.*

Whether it's magic salary, amnesia salary or onion salary, the moment it STOPS coming, your life becomes unbearable.

*Financial LITERACY is the tool needed to TRANSFORM your salary into a RESIDUAL INCOME, so you can create financial freedom and time freedom.*

*ONLY YOUR INVESTMENT can keep you going even after all the onions, amnesty, traveling, active salaries have left you drenched.*

Research has it that the poorest group of people in the world are Salary earners, next to beggars.

They live in a vicious cycle of poverty managed on 30 days. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety, pressure and disappointment.

*Salary Is a short term solution to a life time problem.*

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need multiple Sources of income to balance.

The tax returns form contains about 11 income streams, salary is just one.

Don't live Your Life fishing with just one hook, there are many fishes in the ocean.

*Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, not the CURE. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty*

Most investors are not salary earners.

*The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month's salary.*

*Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realize majority belong to the lower class.*

If you divide your salary by the rate of exchange, you will discover that you are poorer, relative to when you started work.

Or divide your salary per annum by 2,000 hours to know what your one hour is worth.

*If you do not have 3 months salary in savings, you are already poor.*

Being a salary earner is a mentality, break it!

Your worth Is far more than your salary.

*Salary Is the value someone has put on your effort, How much do you value yourself?*

You can't increase in value, unless you VALUE yourself differently.

Life Is a trade off between time, effort and reward. To be rewarded more, you have to become more valuable.

Most salary earners end up poor in the long and short term.

*Salary is the bribe they gave you to forget your dreams*.

I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT, FINANCIALLY LITERATE and TRAIN OUR EYES TO SEE OPPORTUNITIES IN PROBLEMS. Delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment.

Being a salary earner or investor is a decision. Life Will not change until you decide. Do that now.

6 Likes

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by sammyp01: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
He
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Uniqueness01(f): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin cheesy......God please I need a better paying Job.
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by TeeAL(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
true
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by ElsonMorali: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This is a thread for broke people grin

Thank God that I am not broke.
I am just financially handicapped

Six and half dozen.

1 Like

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by ELdaar55(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
THE MOST PAINFUL ONE IS THE PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY SOURCE OF INCOME MAYBE DUE TO THEIR SCHOOL OR SOMETHING ELSE...YOU SOMETIMES FEEL DEVASTATED
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by goodvision12(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
I can bet you on this.Some of the aforementioned also occurs to the Rich with better pay.
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Six and half dozen.
Twenty and a score
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by enemyofprogress: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
midehi2:
God will really help us in this budget of a thing, especially we females, sometimes unnecessary stuffs comes in, money be like water na, come and go cry cry
come make I slap you
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by phaphyz05(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This is a thread for broke people grin

Thank God that I am not broke.
I am just financially handicapped
LoLs

Thank God me am temporarily broke will be rich when the time is right but handicap on the other hand hhmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Shaw007(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
when is Salary ever enough, except for some 2% of salary earners
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
lol I earn 50k on salary but almost every month my spending exceeds 150k,I don't know how to manage funds frankly,thank God am not the only one with this problem
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by ElsonMorali: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Twenty and a score

Glad you catch on.
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
If like water , I have enough borehole tank to accommodate yours angry angry angry
midehi2:
God will really help us in this budget of a thing, especially we females, sometimes unnecessary stuffs comes in, money be like water na, come and go cry cry
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by midehi2(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
come make I slap you
oya na tongue
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by midehi2(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
AleAirHub:
If like water , I have enough borehole tank to accommodate yours angry angry angry
not enough for me sef grin
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by nkemjacob2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
True talk... All the points am a victim... God save on in dis dead country
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
as in it's frustrating, na wetin dey always dey my mind, 24-7 am thinking about money and the future and if i can keep working like a dog for long like this. After closing from work, I do some personal side jobs till like 12 and sleep and wake till 5 and weekends i continue the side jobs. It's almost the reason why most guys these days don't have time for anyone or seeing people.

2 Likes

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by enemyofprogress: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
midehi2:

oya na tongue
I go wound you o
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Lobatan.com.ng.
I know say my God will arise on my behalf.
Salary no reach!
salary can never be enough. Better get a second source of income!
For Bead, Decorations, craft work at low price and at a conducive learning place. Contact us on this number 07083218787
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by midehi2(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I go wound you o
come na tongue
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Then your case is worst than Nigeria problem tongue tongue tongue
midehi2:

not enough for me sef grin
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
I go help you grind her angry angry angry
enemyofprogress:
I go wound you o
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
midehi2:

come na tongue
how will I come when you are just lying down like a log of wood,no moaning,no screaming, no biting, no telling me to take it to the right,left,center or push it in harder and no speaking in tongues. You're too boring in bed jo
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by CallofDuty(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
For me I earn a lil above 10% of A million..the moment I decide to start saving..my village people will just come from nowhere and spoil my phone, burn my laptop charger, my stabilizers and fridge will stop working..to cap it all my, car will develop one funny fault like alternator error..It's better to just spend am on better things oo..human are insatiable..Always be grateful to God for the one u have..
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
AleAirHub:
I go help you grind her angry angry angry
na who beg you?abeg comot here jo tongue
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by midehi2(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
AleAirHub:
Then your case is worst than Nigeria problem tongue tongue tongue
for your mind abi, dey there grin
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Her jezz don FALL ON YOU.... Continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
enemyofprogress:
na who beg you?abeg comot here jo tongue
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by danthamccoy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Qsscruz:
This why entrepreneurship should be encouraged.. Most times salaries are not enough..
Lol. Most entrepreneurs in developing countries experience everything in the OP. Entrepreneurship is not a guaranteed way out, especially in such an unfavorable business environment as ours.

1 Like

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Okay....
Na now I code you , I dey come because I no won "DEY THERE " grin grin grin grin grin
midehi2:

for your mind abi, dey there grin
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by midehi2(f): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
AleAirHub:
Okay....
Na now I code you , I dey come because I no won "DEY THERE " grin grin grin grin grin
oya cum cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.