Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs (42498 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by xismo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
God dey sha
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by wildchild02: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
true talk

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
AleAirHub:
Her jezz don FALL ON YOU.... Continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
see you,just talk sey you wan use me toast her,fear fear boy tongue tongue
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Well this person is not far from enemyofprogress .... Oh I just check his moniker & is called enemyofprogress grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
see you,just talk sey you wan use me toast her,fear fear boy tongue tongue
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
See you later , please DM me your new location grin grin grin grin
midehi2:

oya cum cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by makky555(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
I love you nairametrics kiss You're just the bomb
Thank you. I appreciate your work
nairametrics:

READ MORE: https://nairametrics.com/if-you-experience-these-signs-then-know-your-salary-is-not-enough/

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Ninob23(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed But that is the truth about it when people depend on their sallaries alone without anything coming from other side, like doing business outside your normal job.
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by salesforce: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by dollarlander: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This is a thread for broke people grin

Thank God that I am not broke.
I am just financially handicapped

If I understand you very well, do you mean your situation is worse than "broke person"?
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by pointstores(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Sulybayus: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
true talk. my take home is very small
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by DunniJ: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Guess another way to always save up and have extra cash? By getting good discounts online especially during flash sales and black Friday! I am team Jumia on this one!

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by IMASTEX: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice info. One source of income is and will never be enough. Why do you thing Dangote keep expending
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
pcguru1:
as in it's frustrating, na wetin dey always dey my mind, 24-7 am thinking about money and the future and if i can keep working like a dog for long like this. After closing from work, I do some personal side jobs till like 12 and sleep and wake till 5 and weekends i continue the side jobs. It's almost the reason why most guys these days don't have time for anyone or seeing people.
What kind of side job bro?
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Tiwaladeice(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
midehi2:
God will really help us in this budget of a thing, especially we females, sometimes unnecessary stuffs comes in, money be like water na, come and go cry cry
especially females?? biko spare me

1 Like

Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't experience any. But, I still need more embarassed
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by rozay12345: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Uniqueness01:
grin cheesy......God please I need a better paying Job.
...which one are u doing currently
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by oriewanbe: 4:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Kekekenny:
Even with my 250k now 290k.still complaining Is not enough. Self employed is the best
I can see covetousness here
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

What kind of side job bro?

Most times programming, some times consulting and maybe buying and selling of gadgets but very very rare for this.
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by dsaintJ4Real(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Chukazu:
sometimes is not always how big one earns but how you manage and plan your life

Really? Let me see you plan on #50,000 with a house wife and 2 children? And you want to buy #30k phone so that update NL and FB?
sad
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by Chukazu: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
dsaintJ4Real:

Really? Let me see you plan on #50,000 with a house wife and 2 children? And you want to buy #30k phone so that update NL and FB?
sad

ask your" gateman aboki-molla " who has four children with a pregnant wife and earns 20k salary how he is managing to survive...undecided
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by chubbyz(f): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
fait10:
shocked shocked shocked
chai I couldn't stop laffing....
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by fait10(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
chubbyz:
chai I couldn't stop laffing....
abeg try stop oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by favour212(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2017
AleAirHub:
I go help you grind her angry angry angry
@#£123
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by AleAirHub(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Deal process & sealed
Thanks cool
favour212:

@#£123
Re: Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs by TaiwoPriscilla(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.