Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI (2495 Views)

My Collection Of African Literature. (Suggestions Are Welcome) / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Morning guys. Just wrote some stories nd i fil like posting it here.constructive and destructive criticism is allowed ....pls do not plagiarize.

I will be posting new ones frequently.Thank you
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
THE OLD MAN

Growing old is not as enviable as it sounds, what most old geezers won’t tell you is that it is accompanied closely by morose and bitterness.
The soft urge to just go keeps nudging at one’s innermost darkness clinging to every emotion like a leech and sucking every fragment of good memory you try to piece together.
Old age to me is a disease or yet still a curse. You might retort that the thought of seeing your grandchildren grow to be young vibrant adults is fascinating, but when you’ve buried fifteen grandchildren, ten children (six boys and four girls), four wives and watch wide eyed as your three remaining wives flee for their lives you’ll beg to reconsider.
Well, it’s not like you can actually choose when to die, but when ifa has blessed you just like me you cannot but accept the horror of your miserable fate. Though I think old age brings despair and misery but the very concept of death is terrifying to me and I will do everything in my power to stay alive.

I was awake by the first cockcrow ready to go to my farm, a few kilometers from my hut. I must harvest my coco yams early before those awon omo satani make a feast out of my sweat. It was still a little dark outside but my eyes are still sharp, all thanks to ifa. I made sure I placed my usual offering in my shrine for good luck and long life.

I slouched the big sack that contained my bow, arrows and cutlass over my shoulder as I trod cautiously towards my farm. The village elders had finally succeeded in sending me away from the house I built with my youth into this lonely forest. ‘,Is it a crime to live longer than their fathers,’ is itttttt. I kept asking myself, I was irritated, ‘I should even be worshipped for being the only one to have survived the arun ko gbo ogun plague’.

That deadly plague even killed the ifa priest and our local herbalist praised for having the cure for everything. The bastard of a herbalist couldn’t even die properly, he ran amok for three days before the village warriors bound him hand and foot in his compound. He died the following day with his tongue sticking out and eyes rolled in. He just had to ruin my cocoa plantation during his days of insanity, may he never find rest. mtchewww oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.
The same plague took my father, his three wives and my four older brothers so I inherited his properties by proxy. It is not like the selfish old didinrin left much, but then I was still the envy of our village girls as a young man with an acre of land and his own compound despite my bland ugly face.

Suddenly my nostrils flared, I spat irritably, ‘ohhhhh ohh iya jelili has opened that her cassava again, it has probably been soaked for two full moons .’,choiiii, why this early morninnggg ehn,I was vibrating. That woman is cursed with those water melons she calls breasssts, im sure that’s the reason why nobody buys fufu from her. Dirty old pig! As I walked the lonely path towards my farm a smile couldn’t help but arch across my tribal marks scarred face ‘,Well at least they left a reason for me to see the village once in a while and they dare not take that away from me,’ my precious farm handed over to me by my father. As I got closer to my farm, I could see movement on my farm.’, ohhh yes, those animals took the bait. Nothing like catching foolish animals red handed.

i tiptoed stealthily towards them and hid behind my agbalumo tree, they didn’t see me. I could see them clearly now as they are busy guzzling up my guava and pawpaw. Well, the pawpaw tree is closer to the ground and within their reach. But I was puzzled as to how they could eat unripe guava and pawpaw. I quickly brought out my bow, fitted an arrow, took aim and bbbaammm, one was down one to go.
The other one made a screeching noise as he ran, he was no more than nine years old, but I was too fast. And bammm! He was dead as a door nail. I moved closer to inspect my kills, two young boys probably nine or ten years of age sprawled awkwardly in their own pool of blood. I smiled ‘, they are just perfect for my age renewal ritual; so agba di ewe. One is okay but two is just over the top, ifa will surely have a feast tonight,’. I fitted them perfectly into my sack and dragged them home to prepare for my full moon ritual.

The end

2 Likes

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Xteljay(f): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Ride on

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Forever

At first it sounded like rain drops. It then began to pour heavily and fiercely. I could hear unspeakable things shatter on the roof above my head. My eyes didn’t feel like I’d opened them, everything was pitch black. I tried to move my legs but for some reason I couldn’t.
I didn’t want to scream so as not to wake my five year old daughter beside me. She is my angel and all I have got ever since my family and her mother abandoned us. I could feel her hot breathe on my neck, I gently stroked her hair. ‘, Where is this vibration coming from,’ I wondered.

They are probably digging with heavy machinery close by. I gently tapped my daughter, she was deeply gone into dream world. She has been sleeping a lot lately and who could blame her, sleep is the only solace we both have. But with this vibration, it felt like an opportunity to get out. I could hear the machine vividly now. I gave my legs a violent nudge, I immediately felt released from whatever bound my legs. I gently rapped at the roof above our heads, it should have weakened by now.
The roof gave a hollow sound, it was time. I gave it a shove it didn’t budge, I doubled my strength the second time and gave it a violent push. Sand and rocks rushed in I immediately closed my eyes and quickly used my body to protect my angel.

I climbed out of the depth with my daughter still fast asleep on my shoulder. Dusted myself and then took a long deep breath of fresh air. I looked around, I could see the bulldozer and backactor that woke me up from my deep slumber. Hmmm I could see that they’ve commenced rehabilitation process, they’ve gone quite far compared to the way I remembered the place. Mortified faces of labourers and their masters at first then silence and then a violent shrill. I had never seen people run violently like this for their dear lives. I let out a wicked laugh.
They kept on shouting and trampling on each other, not comprehending what they’d just seen. They were running like headless chickens in a dark cave. Seemed like ages being trapped underground, I helped myself to another long deep breath. Ooohhh how i have so much missed the top ground. Within minutes the whole place was dead like the cemetery it was supposed to be.

The end*******
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Deep.. Ride on..
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 1:37am On Nov 11, 2017
THE PERVERT

Exciting but quiet impossible scenarios kept on playing in my mind, I’m gonna get laid tonight I giggled as I waited humbly. The silhouette of an unclad kim kard sitting on my face with her ginormous butt flashed through my perverse mind. ’That’d be really cool’, I muttered.
Continuing my surreal epiphany I pictured kim in a white lacy lingerie walking sinuously towards my skinny naked body in a dimly lit master bedroom. Her crystal blue eyes darting across the room as if calculating how every inch of the extra-large room would be passionately made use of.
She finally set her piercing gaze on me and i could feel her eyes all over my coarse dark skin. I felt like I was gliding on the wings of her well coutured eyelashes enjoying every bit of the chilly summer breeze. The delicate smell of rose petals littered around the room filled the air, scent candles lighting up her perfectly carved cheek bones and reflecting her already glowing skin; it seemed to be self-luminescent.
Still basking in the euphoria of her explosive entrance, two delicate beings graced mine concupiscent eyes, I froze. I couldn’t move or make any sound, I was completely dazed by the two wonderful pieces of celestial art on her broad chest jingling softly and simultaneously to a non-existent xmas tune.’ Oooohhh, how I so much love Christmas, two christmases. Santa would be proud.

I took a long hard breath, letting the delicate scent of rose plus her cologne prepare my sinful lungs for rapture. My stupid self trying to reciprocate her sensual walk, laid naked on my back, arched my head so I couId see the look on her face when she sees my butt dance. A wonderful smile arched across her oval face. I flung the last piece of my under wear into oblivion, she was taking too long to get to the bed and I was growing impatient. I stood on the king sized bed with my fully loaded 7 inches pistol,I was ready for war.
I made my way through the crumpled white agbada and abeti aja on the bed towards her calling body. Standing right before me, Aphrodite.. ,''00ohh great goddess thou art graced thy humble servant with thy encompassing presence, ohh how I revere you". I held her soft hands trembling with excitement and anticipation.
My heart beat could be mistakened for a talking drum, blood pumped faster, a moment of intense clearity I could hear and feel every thing as I slowly knelt down staring stupefied, bedazzled, inundated, stunned, bemused, besieged at her glory hole. My eyes welled up,’ thisss gloriousss sssight, this light is too bright for mine unjust mortal eyes’,. i closed them abruptly lest I be turned into stone.

Suddenly I couldn’t move, her presence so powerful captured my frail but tense body but for some strange reason I was hearing a distraught feminine voice ‘ oooya boda kasimu ejooo e dimu daada’ and then I unexplainably heard another voice, this time around of a young man‘ e farabale iya mujib ishan boboyi lee gann… I didn’t want to fall into the pit of this undesirable temptation, vile demons speaking strange tongues, my resolve was far too strong to be discombobulated.
I strengthened my undiminishing faith and locked my eyes still. As my head made its way humbly towards her lush vegetation. I felt my cheeks and whole body shudder violently, sweat trickling down my head. I paused, held her tighter, unwavering I took a long deep breath with my mouth so I could taste her essence, her very being.
As I continued on my mandatory divine quest I felt that same vibration but much worse than the first, my sweat glands opened up and I could feel my body pouring profusely, my resolve felt all the more unshakable. I made my third attempt, quite hastily I dove blindly with my shameless tongue sticking out, but before I could swim in her cave hidden by well tendered vegetation I felt volts of electric shock pass through my spine as if struck by lightning.

As I went down slowly I tried to no avail to recall her face one more time with my eyes still clamped shut, but for some reason my head couldn’t process any image, my signal was jammed. I desperately wanted to see her one last time as I knew deep down that my sinful soul was unworthy of her presence.
I opened my eyes slowly as I laid on the floor stark naked. I was met by strange unfamiliar faces, 5 or 6. I was holding on to someone. I looked up to the image of a half naked woman sobbing profusely, 2 young men , the horologist I tasked with repairing my watch adorning what looked like my silver Deo maldini watch.’ Why the hell will he do that, it is worth more than the cretin himself.
A man in a neatly pressed white polo shirt neatly tucked in a grey chino shorts with white all stars to go with holding a golf glub was standing few inches to the left of the watch thief and a young man in his early twenties holding a huge tree branch.I knew what had happened, I was acting my fantasy while waiting for the horologist to finish up.

I started screaming,’ I am not mad, I ammm not mad, I ammmmmm not mad ooooo. ‘ oya ask me any question,’. The president of Nigeria is buhari, james ibori is a criminal, Donald trump is the president of America. you see Im into politics, I’m sane I appealed to the man in polo, he seemed the most learned. I was trying so hard to prove my sanity, pleaseee believe me.
But how could I convince these hardened souls, how could they understand that I had just shared something extraordinary with a diety. Okay, I can spell , lemme spell, D-I-S-C-O-M-B-O-B-U-L-A-T-E! I blurted, please believe me, I started sobbing, it rhymed perfectly with the sobs of the woman I was holding onto tightly, I let go of her. I later learned her name was iya mujib. I tried one more time to convince the hateful demons, A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L………………Z.. My attempt to read the English alphabet was met by pitiful and sad glances, passers-by shaking their heads simultaneously.

I knew I had lost the battle. ‘ talo shey fine boy yi bayii’ , ‘choiiii na wu do ammm ooooo, abiyamooo’, I heard a fat woman hawking agbo jedi saying, she hissed with disdain , stifled her cough and spat out her gob in front of me’ I sure say na igbo wey im dey smoke do am like that’, see im red eye’she said accompanied by a long venomous hiss. I looked at my naked body, my deek was erect, I was not sweating, I was bleeding profusely. My head couldn’t comprehend all the images, I passed out.

THE END *****

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Nice one... Laugh don kill me here... Following this back to back... Bring it on... grin

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Nice one... Laugh don kill me here... Following this back to back... Bring it on... grin
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 3:32am On Nov 11, 2017
TemmyT123:
Nice one... Laugh don kill me here...
Following this back to back...
Bring it on...
grin
thanks bro for the encouragement.I'm working on one but might take a while.thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
No prob.. More energy...
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
No prob.. More energy...
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Xteljay(f): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Some people will not kill me, with their fast conclusion. (i sure say na the igbo wey im they smoke na im do am lyk this)
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Alas ban az bin lifted.....after 2 whole weeks.......mods una no try o
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Hello landers bin a while.
this is not Ur typical story,dia is a lil blend of allegory....enjoy...

Constructive nd destructive criticism is allowed nd don't forget,I've not fully structured my stories..

Reaper

‘,What is this strange carving I asked no one in particular? ’’, looks like an idol made out of the skin and bones of priests’’ silence greeted a cold reply.

‘Who are you? I continued my fusillade of questions at a figure hidden partially in darkness.
The place is lit up by thousands of candles but this strange figure seems to be darkness itself. The figure starts towards me and darkness swallows his every step.
He is still a strange figure to me.no face, just silhouette. It stops few meters from where I am and I can feel the cold stench of his rotten breath.

‘’,I am no one, I have never been anyone and I was buried without ever being known to anyone’’, it started. I never knew who I was nor was there anyone to teach me. There was nowhere I belonged in this world, no one needed me and no one knew me.

I came to scavenge garbage by night, and by day I hid silently in a pit. After a very long time had passed, my home became a grave for the people who had lived above. I was buried, crushed by the corpses at the bottom of the pit. No one knew of it. But as my consciousness faded, I met them.
I met the seven angels. They taught me about the world, and then I knew the world was full of despair and I was to perish and disappear at its nadir as no one. Order is only created to conceal chaos, the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

I screamed…… A scream between a dying cry and birth cry and the angels answered that call and they said they would grant my wish..Ahhahaahah, my wish to hatch a perfect world. Ohh yesss I am the egg; the egg of the perfect world and my wish is that world’s wish.
I had been chosen as the one who will hatch the new world. This present world is too flawed, so much unjust death. The agony and terror of the living attempting to avoid their cruel fate is my cliché.

You may think that I am come for revenge. You cannot be more wrong. It is not revenge I seek, what I seek is the salvation for those who are ugly, cowardly, unscrupulous, fearful and hateful.
It is the first and last fragment this world lacks. When countless souls who have been trodden like dirt desire this proposed new world with great fervor then In exchange for my insignificant self, who barely existed in this world, a new world will emerge from my summit of loneliness.

Shook by all he had just said, I was mortified. And for the first time in my life I felt true terror. ‘’,Alas in the end I cannot escape the darkness of my childhood through to adulthood.
And Eventually the darkness took shape and appeared before me as though the fate for one who continues to fear. Even the vilest sinner should have at least one person to mourn them.

Right now everything in my world is one unified thought. The world I will inhibit will be fufilled by one thought, one voice.
‘I am the time keeper’,he continued. the grim reaper and I have come to scavenge garbage. This is your night and you shall never see day again. The strange being pointed to something behind me with his scythe.

Im was sure the scythe suddenly appeared in his hands. I followed it slowly with my eyes, I shuddered. My lifeless body, so gentle and handsome in death. I can only manage to sigh, my tears deserted me. Tis so sad for a young man to die, But sadder and disgusting is to die naked atop a strange woman’s breast.

THE END………………
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2017
Jadoskii:
Alas ban az bin lifted.....after 2 whole weeks.......mods una no try o

No prob. We are always ready for you.
Welcome back.
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
OLONGBO

heeyy stoppp, stop what you’re doing there olongbo!
‘‘, Stand up and let me see your hands’’, the invigilator barked furiously, beads of sweat dripping down his gaunt face.
I arched my head hurriedly putting the tiny piece of paper in my mouth, chewed hastily and swallowed the disgusting piece of paper I had brought into the examination hall.
‘‘,ogaa,aw va wetin I do naaa,’’ I said as Innocently as I could but my igboo (weed) hardened voice betrayed me, I sounded more like a stoned dominic purcell.

As I slowly stood up I could feel all eyes turn towards me, the hall was filled with spill over students writing our final make over examination. My ‘G’ lambo three sits to my right woke up startled. '',That high bastard",.
‘’Na for whish zoo dem carry dis wan come from na, I neva see im papa before na.. bastard wan spoil show’’ I mumbled, visibly irritated by this new invigilator.
The invigilator started towards me, a movement between triple paced steps and a hungry cheetah’s stride..kpaaaa kpaaaa gbooo! Three heavy duty slaps landed on my cheeks, I was shocked. As I held my red hot cheeks in bewildment, the invigilator held me by the collar.
‘‘, where is the piece of paper you were writing from’’,
‘’, tisaa, I no no wetin u dey yarn so, shey u mean answer paper”,I replied smiling coyly
‘’, shey ode lo pe mi ni’’, still holding me by the scruff, he shook me violently.
I was starting to get pissed. I was really boiling inside and I was sure he noticed the wicked change in my demeanour because he released his tight grasp of my collar immdiately and then held me by the belt..
Excited chatter filled the examination hall. ‘’ shattt upp , I saiddd sharrappp, kipp kwayet…..eyin omo oloribu,’’
Immediate silence was estabalished.’’, shey dis man never shit finish since ni’’, he continued
I knew who he was talking about. The second invigilator left the hall about 20 mins after the paper started, now we all know where the bastard went.

’’,lasisi elebi, F****king glutton’’, cursed.

‘’, you know I have warned you several times today””, first I caught you stretching your tiny neck, I left you alone. Second time, you were dragging your friends answer booklet because he didn’t want to give you willingly. Now I caught you with EXPO…’’, wos wos wobi, tie ti baje leni yii’’,.

‘’,Oga tisa, I no do anything na, make you farabale no go get hypatenshun oo, you die b dat niyen o. well I go chop for ya burial sha’’, I said staring him straight in the face. He was taken aback by my evil courage, a lil scared I must say.

He turned to lambo smiling ‘’,hello my good student, did you see olongbo with any piece of paper, the EXPO. I know you will tell me the truth wont you’’,

Looking confused lambo flailed his hands ‘’,me ke, tisa I no knw anything o I swear ontop ma mama grave. ",Oga, as I dey I no knw wetin expo be, I neva see am before for my life sef. For my family we no dey do am”, hmmm oga tisa, for my mama death bed, she call me for one corner tell me say ‘ my son no do expo o, your papa no do am, your grandpa sef no do am, me sef no do am’. Naso she die oo’’,. ‘’,So tisa I no see anything, make you cooluu ur temper, time dey go’’,.laughter filled the air. We all knew lambo was high. Well I was too, but was doing a dammmnnn good job keeping myself solid.

The invigilator sighed, he knew without evidence and nobody willing to come forward with the truth, the case won’t stand in a senate hearing. Upon realizing I will get away with my actions, he raised is left hand to hit me. I jerked back instinctively and dodged the oncoming missile.
Unsettled by my reaction, he stumbled and fell face forward. Seeing him sprawl helplessly on the floor ignited my inner demon.

I started raining blows, kicks on his head, hands and ribs. I made sure I didn’t hit his face to eliminate any evidence of assault. lambo stood up and started kicking him furiously too.
I ignored the man’s squeals and almost breathless pleas.’’, you no fit die ‘’, i continued.
After about 2mins of dealing with the bastard invigilator and unbearable shrills of excitement by our colleagues. Lambo and I stopped and dragged him to his chair.
He just sat there staring blankly at the ceiling. The examination continued.
15 minutes later mr lasisi, the second invigiltor came back. Upon seeing him, he stood up lightening fast from his chair and narrated all that had happened to mr lasisi.
‘’,I hia say pesin bulaa my colleague for here’’, lasisi started
I didn’t stand up, the whole class started murmuring.
As mr lasisi came towards mee, I felt no emotion, felt no fear.’wetin apen’
‘nothing sir’ I replied coldly ‘ me wey be say I neva folo anybody talk since’
The invigilator started running towards me with his fists clenched screaming liarrrr liarrrr bloodyyy liarrrr.
‘’,after all the beating wey I bin dey give dis man im still fit waka’’, I mumbled irritably
Mr lasisi held him back.
Upon questioning me and the whole class. We all denied the allegation

“,Na even oga slap olongbo, e dey beat like say 2moro no dey”, the usually quiet ekute blurted out.
The invigilator started sobbing, cursing and swearing….
’’, oga you knw say dis omo satani children no get future, as per say evidence no dey u gats to forget the matter be dat o’’,lasisi said without a tinge of pity.
‘’I cannot, I cannot forget this matter, mi o gba rara, ahannn……emiii, emiii’’
I could see lasisi was getting impatient ‘’ oya dey go senate nigbayen” he blurted
Angrily he left the hall, went into his car and drove off.

Lasisi went outside to double check if he had really gone, gave me a nod and then brought out the answers to the exam questions he went to solve..’’ olongbo no forget transfer me the money o’’
I collected the book and screamed ‘’ eyin oloriburuku students answa don land ooooo’’
‘’ ttuaaleee olongboooo babaaaaaa’’ the hall chorused

THE END.......

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2017
TemmyT123:

No prob. We are always ready for you.
Welcome back.
thanks baws
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Na for O'Level exams stuff like this dey happen.
Nice one..
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Na for O'Level exams stuff like this dey happen.
Nice one..
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Adekay94(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
⚠ *LATEST ARTICLES ON AFRICAN ENTERTAINMENT* ⚠

https://africanentertainment.info/what-zimbabwean-women-think-about-zimbabwean-men/

�[Article]Pregnancy Woes

https://africanentertainment.info/articlepregnancy-woes/

�Why Batman is Better than Superman

https://africanentertainment.info/articlewhy-batman-is-better-than-superman/

�Should I go?

https://africanentertainment.info/articleshould-i-go/

�The Portal to Satan’s Lair

https://africanentertainment.info/the-portal-to-satans-lair/

�The Predicament of a Man in Pregnancy labor

https://africanentertainment.info/the-predicament-of-a-man-in-pregnancy-labor/

�Princess Zuva

https://africanentertainment.info/princess-zuva/

� Fighting Depression as an African

https://africanentertainment.info/fighting-depression-as-an-african/

�Visit http://africanentertainment.info for more updates...

Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Dnt understand Aw nl messaging wrks u can message me directly on 2pentyne@gmail.com
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 4:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello landers..trying something new...this one came really fast...enjoyy...
Critics you can feast on this thread.

The Night Job

How’s your wife fish?
‘’she is pregnant’’
‘’,Whatttt!!! not againnn. With all your cries about hating her you sure seem to fuucck her a lot’’,
‘’,Shut the fucckk up man, you know how weak I am when it comes to camel toes. it was really popping out of her yoga pants and they were staring at me with kinda sad cute puppy eyes.they need erect love man’’,
‘’, puccii don’t got eyes bitchh, they got lips nimrod.youre messed up bro, you sure you don’t need to see a shrink’’,
‘’,Shut upp stop bragging,Big words for a high school dropout..nimbrod ‘’,…
‘’,I said nimrod fool’’,

~footsteps~

‘’.Ron did you hear that, weve got company…somebody is opening the door, it is really dark in here and i cant see twart.

‘’,Someone is coming… sheeshhh, stop breathing loudly fish’’,.

‘’,My God! Ron are you already questioning my existence, I need to breathe to stay alive fam. You can hold yours, ive got 3 kids and an elephant to take care of’’,
‘’,How did we find our goddamned self under this cum splattered bed. Shit shitt shitt, I touched something sticky…jesuss frigging chrisstt’’,
‘’ sheesh your hole fish, tis probably uncurable std or a condom filled with gonorrhea or hiv’’,

Oohhh myy God,ohh mmy God .. I don’t wana die.. I’m gonna die ron. Take care of my wife for me best friend and don’t forget to give her your minie shrimp sized dickkk’’, ahhhahahaha.
‘’Hell no fish, I don’t want to be stuck with an elephant for the rest of my life and im gonna kill you once we get outta here for that last remark about my diccckk,you hurt its feelings cocckksuckerr’’,

~door closes~

‘’Phew! We really need to get out of here, im getting sick of the smell…I think we have all we need… crazy eyes jeff will pawn the jewelries for us.
Fish, fish,fissshhh…Bleep man, are you sleeping , im tired of your lazy ass lets get out of here. Let me switch on the flash light’’,
‘’Sorry man…. mitch gave me some strong quality shitt, im fuckkd up right now’’
‘’,High on a ffuckking job, I swear if we get caught ill feed your assss to the homo niggas in jail. Just picture two Dwayne jhonson looking dudes ramming you from behind’’,
‘’Fucckk no ron.leave my tight ass alone”,
Lets move fish

~Door opens~

‘’Careful fool, don’t break anything, that’s the entrance door over there...once I open that door, lets make a run for it, different directions u dig. We will rendezvous at our usual’’,.
‘’, Ron lets take that minie trophy, looks expensive to me pulizzz pleasee,I never won anything in high school always second to the last in class.you were always the last moronnn’’,ahahahaha

~Phone rings~ ~and the thing go skrrrr, skidi pumpum~mans not hot~

‘’,Goddammit Fishh you brought a damn phone and do you have to use that ring tone, aarrgh”,
“,Its my wife ron, if I don’t pick up you know what shes gonna do to me”,
‘’Lets run im sure you’ve woken the whole house..’’
‘’,Leave the fuckkingg trophy fisshh’’,

~light flicks on~

‘’,Shittt ron we dead’’,
Stop right there or I will shoot your fucking brains out.
“, fish youre so getting fucckkked in prison”,

THE END………………………….
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello landers,bin a while..this one will be in two parts.I'll upload the second part once I'm done.

Five minutes past one

I got off the bike few meters from the house I would be staying for the next two months at most. I should have heeded to the bike man’s warnings and fears about the house and its inhabitants but I was too stubborn and block headed to hear a thing. I am not a religious person, I don’t believe in apparitions and I sure don’t believe there is any higher power up in the sky.
Any thought or mention of an ubiquitous being or deity sounds totally preposterous to me.

In fifteen minutes of double paced steps the small house came into full view. There were no houses around except few dilapidated buildings here and there. It doesn’t really look like the buildings are inhabited by anyone except for stray animals.
The house I will be staying was secluded, as if the whole community had fled out of fear of something horrible.
There was no one around, the neatness of the compound really impressed me. I could still see broom marks on the ground
’’,hmmm I love this place already”.

Apart from the rent been ridiculously cheap it seems neatness is their maxim. I went to the left side of the building to check if I could find anyone. I saw two goats chewing their cuds on two separate graves dug side by side under a big mango tree.
I could see my window clearly from the mango tree, it was directly opposite the only window of my room. ‘’ ahhaaa, saare ke,it was not like I believed the hocus pocus people associate with burying the dead around a residential building but something about the graves gave me bumps.

I didn’t notice the graves when I was there to drop a few things some days back. Well it was dark then I guess that was why I didn’t notice the two graves. I moved closer (Dec 3rd 1940- Dec 3rd 2016) and (Aug 15th 1990- Dec 3rd 2016). There were no names written, it just said “in loving memory of our mother” and the second one said the same thing safe for daughter.

“That’s really weird, really really weird”.

“What a shame losing two family members; mother and daughter on the same day, an accident I suppose”
The epitaphs were exquisitely carved on the tomb stones, though I couldn’t make out what was written. i went back to the main door I turned the knob of the main house, it was open

‘’, oohh thank goodness she didn’t forget that I was coming today’’.

I gently opened the door leading to my new one room apartment. A face me I face you building as it is popularly called. The building was orientated in such a way that the fenestrations does not allow for proper afternoon lighting and the cool evening breeze and as a result the room is poorly lightened. ‘’hmmmph unscrupulous charlatans calling themselves architects’’,. I left the door open and crashed on the bed.
Well I didn’t care, it was really cheap, almost free. I might have problems with transportation to the new site I will be working on as a laborer but that will sort itself out.
I felt a thud on my bed. As I opened my eyes slowly out of my tired slumber I could see the gentle flicker of candle swaying sinuously to the benign sonorous breeze coming in through the window. It was really dark outside, I must have slept for hours.
I checked my wrist watch, it was five minutes past one. I had never slept this long before,it was as if I was drugged. I rolled to the left side of the bed , fiddled with the sashes and slid it shut, I was feeling a little cold.

And then it hit me suddenly “,What the ?, I didn’t remember putting on any candle before I slept off”,. I climbed out of my bed only to see a black goat staring straight at me. I screamed.
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lolz. Nice one. Miss your update. Waiting for the continuation.
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2017
TemmyT123:
Lolz. Nice one.
Miss your update.
Waiting for the continuation.
thanks bro...e b lyk say na only u dey follow am....still on the 2nd part...
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Loadinggg.........the forgotten ones: A journey towards enlightenment

There is a plane of existence in the relatively shallow that reaches into the spirit realm called the interstice. There, many spirit beings of legends reside. Souls of the dead who haven’t realized their death or given up their ties to the living wander there.

Deeper in the spirit realm, the landscape is quite unlike the physical realm beyond your wildest imagination. Massive astral beings exist there beside which human spirits pale.
Those we call angels and demons or in polytheistic societies, gods.
And in the greater depths, worlds may exist that humans only reach through their own karma, such as heaven and hell.

Beyond, in the farthest reaches, it’s possible that not only is the world vast it also contains great depth within.

The world cannot be defined by materialism or any single doctrine. To accept that great mysteries exist and to explore all creation from within our world is the first true step towards the path of enlightenment

To stamp spirits out of existence the holy cathedral built many churches on places sacred to those who revered spirits. Their doctrines has become naught but a tool to demonstrate their authority.

People fight in God’s name and pray for salvation in God’s name. But the key to their salvation may lie in the very entities they chose to forget

Hence my journey begins in this other world of true enlightenment……….
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Keep it up, enjoying your update.
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by TemmyT123(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jadoskii:
thanks bro...e b lyk say na only u dey follow am....still on the 2nd part...

I don't think so, people are reading but not commenting. Don't be discouraged with that.
You can always mention people you notice they are frequent in the literature section to also join in reading.

Kudos.
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Jadoskii(m): 2:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Bin a while...need to get writing
Re: My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
following

(1) (Reply)

***WRETCHEDLY RICH***AN AFRICAN STORY ∆ JESSICA DURU / Neco 2009 may/june;pass Without Tears Special Centre Here ! / What Is Your Purpose For Blogging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.