Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. (1353 Views)

Apple Becomes The Second Company To Hit 2 Trillion Dollars Valuation / N2.82trn To Hit Money Market In November / Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
With the recent increase in the influx of new members, a personal analysis done shows Nairaland will soon hit 2 million members.
(putting into consideration the hopping from the 1.8 to 1.9 million 2 months).

What is your take on this?
Can we make it happen?

Cc Seun
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by eezeribe(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Definitely....
If 50% of the guests decide to open accounts,it would exceed that number.
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Most guests are usually previewing the community before joining. I was also a guest for about 3 years.
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Most guests are usually previewing the community before joining. I was also a guest for about 3 years.
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by johnstar(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jobless ppl

Na new member b una problem abi?

Close thread abeg
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Achieving 2million or more members is very possible.
I wouldn't mind if some of the 2milliin members can follow our thread to discuss how Nigerians can financially restructure their life and income.
Please check out the thread here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4126389/join-n1billion-plantain-cultivation-cocoa
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
No.... NOT 2 million members. More like 2 million usernames that were registered... people have multiple accounts and some people have deactivated their accounts yet the counter does NOT reflect that.

(1) (Reply)

Site Building Engineer And Supply Of Building Materials / How Do I Register My New Business Name In One Week / Deon Mix Investments... We Will Pay Your Suppliers In Overseas For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.