Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari (45890 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Police For Calling Protest Unlawful March / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by RealityShot: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
help him to reiterate the view, because Mr presido does not have enough time to do it.
what exactly does he have time for?
budget?
election?
anti-corruption?
chibok girls?
dasuki-gate?
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Charly68: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
My people ,even when a woman refuses to cook good food after collecting fat domestic allowance & the husband gets angry,they would say na Buhari cause the wahala...May God help Baba Buhari oooo
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by jasawa: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
why its that the government should bother about them? they chooses to go on suicide mission and they end up dead. I understand that most you that are trying to drag PMB into this are criminal elements that jump to offer of going abroad without proper documentation and when they commit crime they remember Nigeria! bye bye to your miserable souls.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Turantula(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
brainpulse:
Some illegal immigrants went on a voyage mission to cross the Mediterranean without passport or any documentation to another country.
Nobody can really ascertain their identity and National. Because a newspaper that wants to sell carried it and labels them Nigerians, this disgraceful woman decided to jump at it with her usual uncut venom at Buhari
Taliban
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
She's moderately on point for this, any sensitive govt will not ignore such report anyway.
They were Nigerians regardless of the circumstance surrounding the unfortunate tragedy.
Even if they have gone to foreign land to do dirty hustle, Nigeria can never be economically stable like Germany and the nationals going thru this process of survival. How many Canadian citizens have you heard that they fell victims of such incidence
It is high time our so called leaders to stand up to their responsibilities. It is not only the presidency, it also includes the NAS, what are they paid for? Are they not paid for stabilising the wellbeing of the citizens? Allakwa!

100th comment on this thread.
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by smirn(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Maybe they are not from the north and maybe its PDP that killed them to disparage his administration. Bunch of incompetent and senile hags who know only to steal, kill and destroy.
What are they doing in the MediterranMediterraian sea? Or is Mediterraian a state in Nigeria. @oby, why are you fooling yourself?

1 Like

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by SIRTee15: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria urges UN probe into deaths of 26 female migrants

Nigeria on Wednesday called for an international inquiry after 26 women and girls drowned attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea to Europe.

The bodies of the victims -- all believed to be Nigerians -- were brought on a Spanish ship to Italy last Sunday, where the authorities are looking into how they died.

Twenty-three lost their lives last Friday when the inflatable dinghy they were travelling on sank. Three others were found during operations earlier in the week.

The foreign ministry in Abuja said its mission in Rome said the victims were aged 14 to 18. It described their deaths as "a monumental loss and a sad moment for our country".

Italian investigators have said they would be looking for signs of violence but believed it was unlikely they were victims of sex trafficking.

Nigeria's National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) said there should be "a high level investigation by the United Nations (into) this incident and others before it along the Mediterranean region".

It added in a statement: "We need to know the identities of the owners of the rickety boats that carry people along that axis as well as their owners, so they can be prosecuted."

The central Mediterranean route from the coast of Libya to Italy is currently the favoured route of undocumented migrants, most of whom are Nigerians.

Numbers have increased because of unemployment and recession in Nigeria. Established trafficking networks for prostitution in Europe date back to the 1980s.

NAPTIP said human trafficking and irregular migration were criminal and needed to stop because of the high numbers of deaths.

The International Organization for Migration said on Tuesday that about 75 percent of the nearly 155,000 migrants and refugees who have reached Europe by sea this year arrived in Italy.

A total of 2,715 people died on the central Mediterranean route between January 1 and November 5, it added.

In July, the UN refugee agency said it would like sanctions against known traffickers and people smugglers, including travel bans and asset freezes.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nigeria-urges-un-probe-deaths-26-female-migrants-131925017.html

I think this settles it...
make una leave buhari alone...
appropriate Nigerian authorities have taken up the case with UN.
what more do u guyz want...

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Does Buhari give a damn, in fact do our leaders care one iota about the people of Nigeria ?? I don't think so, they are psychopaths and people who lack basic morals and empathy.
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by hollandis(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
I OPENED A SMILIAR THREAD AND IT WAS THROWN TO TRAVELE SECTION

USELESS
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by rhonard(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
osemoses1234:
Buhari must die
why die
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by oluphemy24: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
What are your evidences to prove that they are Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Myde4naija(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Death to Buhari.. ..amen
wish for others what u wish for urself
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by hollandis(f): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
oluphemy24:
What are your evidences to prove that they are Nigerians?

OK ,WHY IS URLIFE LIKE THIS
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Guilderland1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:
You guys are trying, nice but you have to try harder to stop us from voting PMB in 2019 if he decides to contest.
#God has really bless PMB, the more they criticize him, the more We luv him
Ekwensu

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by efighter: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
clevvermind:
WHEN YOU MAKE AN ILLITERATE YOUR PRESIDENT, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET?

What did we when we made a PhD holder the president apart from looting, stealing and destruction of the economy and the people?

3 Likes

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
The same people that told us Buhari was the best thing yo happen to Nigeria now openly admit his sickening bigotry and clueless lack of leadership.

I juss siddon dey watch una flip-flop grin grin grin
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Are these girls really Nigerians? Has it been confirmed?
Where are their families? What is their identity since they have no passports and no visas?
Why should the President react to unconfirmed story?
I will advise these southern parents and communities to stop sending their daughters on this suicidal and illegal journey of crossing the sea on overload flimsy small boats that are clearly death traps.
If it's in their genes that they must do international prostitution let their parents get them passports , visas and air tickets for the journey. This is what Ezekwesili is hypocritically refusing to address.
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:
You guys are trying, nice but you have to try harder to stop us from voting PMB in 2019 if he decides to contest.

Chai... I can see the sarcasm in this post.
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Memories12411: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
They were trying to go to Europe after voting APC. Now they can't stand Baba because no money for their guys to patronize them in brothels.How I wish they were deported.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
dodelight:
Buhari's leadership never disappoints me in any way; except that it's worse than I expected.

naa buhari policy or governance drowm the gurls for sea.... did the news even cum out aside bobrisky arrested,, mercy ayiegbe step out in style,, big snake kill behind my compound,, daddy freeze say bring ur tithes lets pop... wus fault news are bcuming so new and irrelevant thisdays.... abi make i punch nairaland

1 Like

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by robotix: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Lol... Let us see if that can be achieved without South West support. Even many Northerners will not vote for him. Just watch
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Dearlord(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank goodness I was not created a wailer.
Let mind our business to move this county forward.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Teobaba(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oby u are stupid
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by SLYBABA(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
After ur death....Hediot!
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Akolawole(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians who chose to pursue 'greener pasture' through Mediterranean need to really have there head examined!
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by gregyboy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
dodelight:
Buhari's leadership never disappoints me in any way; except that it's worse than I expected.

lalastica cum carry ur brother e don smoke kaduna weed dis evening inhale soakerway in the morning he need attention

ha i wish u made the pple who died 27
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:

you are a sentimental person
why cant u differentiate when somebody is criticizing to save this country u love so much and when they are criticizing just for the sake of it

tell me how what oby said is wrong
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by God1000(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
yeahh:
If its a terrorist attack in France now he will be quick to give a condolence message. Hippocrate
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by deleo16(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Change mantra

Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:
Lol... Let us see if that can be achieved without South West support. Even many Northerners will not vote for him. Just watch

lol... if person like me will vote him, don't be deceived, the northerns will give him a block vote.
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Ene33(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Una too dey do over sabi, when dey take illegal way to enter europe something happen to them, how e take concern buhari, if na legal means Federal government to respond, after all the people killed in south African, government respond, so now wetin concern buhari.
Re: Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari by Bodan(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
PmB is right, On whos, what fucking errand did they perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention / Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.