Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (66678 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2018
@ all, if you have 2.1 UPPER CREDIT and did not receive an invite due to DND, kindly deactivate DND on your line and send the number ,immediately, to

support@nmu.edu.ng
. Message subject should read: NO IV. We will confirm if you were shortlisted and send you an invite immediately.

Interview lasts for today (1st)and tomorrow (2nd) Match 2018.

So hurry up.

Note: It is our resolve that only qualified candidates get the job

NMU... in Pursuit of Excellence.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2018
silvaspecs:

Hi bro. You are doing a great job by keeping us informed. I applied for Lecturer II (Communication Engineering). However, I know the course wasn't accredited by NYC. Could that possibly be the reason I have not received an invite?

Would have been better if you had also sent the invitations via emails cos that's the surest medium for official message delivery.

Anyways, kindly let us know if this interview exercise is all there would be.
Thanks sir.

Kindly see previous message from us.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by much30: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
NMUniversity:
@ all, if you have 2.1 UPPER CREDIT and did not receive an invite due to DND, kindly deactivate DND on your line and send the number ,immediately, to

support@nmu.edu.ng
. Message subject should read: NO IV. We will confirm if you were shortlisted and send you an invite immediately.

So hurry up.

please check your email, I sent a mail to you, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Ogho74: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
I emailed you guys twice yesterday and today. Till now there is no response from you. Can you check your email and respond to my messages.

NMUniversity:

support@nmu.edu.ng

So hurry up.

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
it was a written exams: maths, English and current affairs
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by subcbouy: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
much30:

Honestly, you really need psychological help, if you can support people that treated you has a second class citizen. I am done talking with you.
You need psychological help, bro. The country system should be blamed for your lack of understanding. Its because the school has social handle that you could have said what you are saying now, if not, you wont even know when and how. I am done with you, OK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
ojotobor:
it was a written exams: maths, English and current affairs

the first round of selection is over for most ( if not all) depts...the outcome was deadly...some dept picked just 6 candidates ( biology Dept) while some picked less that will move to the next stage of the recruitment...
they just made some people to waste their transport..
biology was over 130 but only 6 scale tru the first round...
IT'S WELL, MAY GOD HELP OUR UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
much30:

please check your email, I sent a mail to you, Sir.

We've been replying enquiries( we have loads), I'm sure we would get to you soon.

"NO IV" is top priority for now
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ogho74:
I emailed you guys twice yesterday and today. Till now there is no response from you. Can you check your email and respond to my messages.

We've been replying enquiries( we have loads), I'm sure we would get to you soon.

"NO IV" is top priority for now
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by deezeeblancos: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Please,,, i need a feedback.

I am yet to get an invite. My phone number is not subscribed to DND.
I applied for Assistant Lecturer Marine Environment and Pollution Control and i just concluded my MSc program in Environmental Chemistry and Pollution Control, Nov 2017.

I tendered evidence of my MSc and convocation list because i am yet to get statement of result or certificate.

Please, what is my fate?.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2018
DANIEL ODOGWU

You were actually shortlisted! we have sent you a mail. Deactivate DND and inform us immediately so we can send you an invite!
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2018
deezeeblancos:
Please,,, i need a feedback.

I am yet to get an invite. My phone number is not subscribed to DND.
I applied for Assistant Lecturer Marine Environment and Pollution Control and i just concluded my MSc program in Environmental Chemistry and Pollution Control, Nov 2017.

I tendered evidence of my MSc and convocation list because i am yet to get statement of result or certificate.

Please, what is my fate?.

Have you sent us a mail with your phone number?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Otache Monday

You were shortlisted! kindly deactivate DND and inform us immediately!
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Kingsley Ojarigho

You were actually shortlisted! we have sent you a mail. Deactivate DND and inform us immediately so we can send you an invite!

Be ready to travel because today is the last interview day.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:47am On Mar 02, 2018
uchenna nwachukwu

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Felix Arusuraire

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Nkem Obodoagwu

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:56am On Mar 02, 2018
godwin godwin

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Olutola Olaniyan

Be ready to travel because today is the last interview date.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 2:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Henry Obanya

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 2:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Enem Chibuzor

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 2:13am On Mar 02, 2018
uzoka celestine

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2018

From Eugene Atakpiri

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm still yet to see any invite?
No DND on my line
What should I do?
oluwatolajolalo@gmail.com

NMUniversity:
Olutola Olaniyan

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ichiexy01: 2:35am On Mar 02, 2018
just got this..

NMUniversity:

From Eugene Atakpiri

Hello,

Kindly, without delay, deactivate DND on the line you used in applying
and
we would send you an invite immediately because you were actually
shortlisted.

We await your prompt response.

NMU support
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 3:16am On Mar 02, 2018

1. Otobo solomon

2. Desire Nwaeke

3. Chukwumaobi Ichie

Three of you were actually shortlisted also! we have sent you a mail. Deactivate DND and inform us immediately so we can send you an invite!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2018
All those mentioned, kindly send a reply to the mail you got and confirm receipt of your IV when you do!

Wish you all success.

Regards
NMU Support
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ZandaBright: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2018
What about people living in far places...Do you think that they can still meet up with the interview?
Why not arrange another date for them?
Thanks
NMUniversity:
All those mentioned, kindly send a reply to the mail you got and confirm receipt of your IV when you do!

Wish you all success.

Regards
NMU Support

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ichiexy01: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2018
NMUniversity:

Wish you all success.

Regards
NMU Support

Confirming recepient of invitation, About booking a flight but need directions from asaba. I'm coming from lagos, would i still meet up.

Arik is the only available flight and gets there by 12.55 PM can one still meet up to warri. With the cost, need to be certain
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by dodobytes: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Sending a simple email would have been more effective than text messages.

Now see the whole mess it's causing. You think everyone stays in Warri?

You always try to tell us how excellent NMUniversity is, but it's becoming glaring that it's still the same old story. Just a different name.

I am outta here...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Chibexe: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2018
NMUniversity:

Wish you all success.

Regards
NMU Support

I just got your mail now saying I was shortlisted.
I didn't activate any DND on my line, I think the fault is from the people sending the bulk SMS.
I'm currently in Lagos and travelling all the way from Lagos to Warrior with the given time frame is not feasible on my end.

It will be fair and just to reschedule the interview for those that were shortlisted but didn't get the SMS.

My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ZandaBright: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2018
From Asaba to Warri is 3hrs all things being equal.Then do the calculations
Don't go and waste your money unnecessarily.Even NMU that send such IV knows that everybody is not living in Warri....Why must they put people into this kind of tension.Just an advice to you....Follow your mind and good luck
ichiexy01:

Confirming recepient of invitation, About booking a flight but need directions from asaba. I'm coming from lagos, would i still meet up.

Arik is the only available flight and gets there by 12.55 PM can one still meet up to warri. With the cost, need to be certain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.