Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fake Diagnostic Machines And Practitioners - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Diagnostic Machines And Practitioners (405 Views)

Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Diagnostic Machines And Practitioners by danielgod(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Doubtful diagnosis*

My dad went to a 'medical outfit' to run tests. The outfit uses an electronic machine which has a display screen and a sort of small cylinder/ball extension.

The client is expected to hold the small cylinder/ball with his hand for about 5 minutes. After that the machine displays a body image with different body organs highlighted. The machine, as claimed by the owners can tell or diagnose any illness or abnormalities of the human body by just holding the small cylinder/ball for 5 minutes.

For my dad, he was told that his blood was acidic and so a strange white salt was given him to reduce his supposed blood acidity. They claimed that the acidity was due to drinking both sachet and bottled water; that the water was acidic.

I have had to do a search on the internet of any full body scans/scanners. And I found non ( no one is effective and safe and recommended by relevant regulatory bodies) . Close to it were these:

1. CT scans, which are not so safe.
2. A new device which is been developed that with a drop of blood could diagnose over a hundred ailments. This is because it analyzes analytes in the blood.
3. Next was a hand held device which is best used for the ears. It can generate 3D images of body organs when placed over them.
4. MRI
5. Ultra sound

I want people to critically look into these unfounded claims of these people so they can be stopped from deceiving the public, creating medical nuisance and disguised stealing from the public.

(1) (Reply)

New Software Can Verify Someone's Identity By Their DNA In Minutes / List Of Foods That Can Help You Lower Your Blood Pressure Quickly / Why I Don’t Believe In Strict Diets & You Shouldn’t Either

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.