Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video (391 Views)

I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video by unitee2011: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nollywood A-list actress Faithia Williams, formerly addressed as Faithia Balogun, has revealed the reason her marriage with actor Saidi Balogun crashed.

The actress, whose marriage to the actor was her second, said she is unlucky with marriage.

In a latest interview with Broadway TV Africa, the mother of two said her failed marriage is the biggest ‘downs’ of her life.

Her words: “I’ve gone through a lot of downs but the biggest one i’ll say that took my feet will be when my marriage crashed.”

The actress, however, revealed that she is not officially divorced from her ex-husband as the case is still pending in court.

She also said she is still very good friends with him, since they have two wonderful children together.

Talking about the curious question of why she changed her name from the popular Balogun to Williams, the actress said it had to do with rebranding.

And on the possibility of reconciling with him, she said “I don’t know.”

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0VdWatghc

You can also read this article on "Do You Attract The Opposite Sex?" here http://www.daybydaylifelessons.com/2017/11/do-you-attract-opposite-sex.html
Re: I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
there is no such thing as A) being lucky in marriage because marriage is not a gamble, it s a COMMITMENT! if you are not willing to commit and make sacrifices, then obviously marriage aint for you (and you should stay the hell out of it) or B) clicking on no damn link....both are nonsense!!!
Re: I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Then became a babymama...and live cool..
Re: I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video by unitee2011: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
there is no such thing as A) being lucky in marriage because marriage is not a gamble, it s a COMMITMENT! if you are not willing to commit and make sacrifices, then obviously marriage aint for you (and you should stay the hell out of it) or B) clicking on no damn link....both are nonsense!!!

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0VdWatghc
Re: I Am Not Lucky With Marriage– Actress Faithia Williams Interview Video by unitee2011: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Better Person – Davido Flatter His Second Babymama / AFRIMA 2017: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Wins Best West African Artiste / What Don Moen Finally Says About Divorce, Parody Accounts & Social Media Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.