Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (45608 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by belindar: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lol... People actually believe that story
? How funny.

Those of us who travel to Europe for greener pasture will understand.

You are 100 % right. I know these victors Moses very well including his brother Paul and John. I even knows him more when he was playing for Wigan. I know his house in Bolton. I don’t want to say more than these.
Let some bloggers be writing rubbish for the gullible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
all of you shouting scam should take it easy before the British government see this thread and deport him. lol grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Gwazah(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
A pathetic story but at last, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by mmb(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by lexyman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
nice write up , i read somewhere that , when he was in the academy .... it means that "whenever he is on the pitch, his side will win....he knows how to grind result no matter the situation.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by lopjohnny(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is deeply deep!!!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by akaahs(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
I stop reading wenger i saw ''catholic pastor''. Pls opps be specific.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by ednut1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Story is false pple make up tins to gain asylum. Paid off sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by MrSmith007: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol

Anything for good fortunes
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by EdDave(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dude has been a superstar since kindergarten. I remember how some mum was almost writing a petition against the preschool, in UK, he attended cos her son was the goalkeeper against Moses. She even hit him with her handbag repeatedly b4 the match ended.

Why?

".....Just because he is that good, doesn't mean he ll have to humiliate my son like that" Did he have to score 11 goals and dribble to the ground my son while doing it?". grin
She said cuddling her sobbing goalkeeper son; same school, in an intraschool competition.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Innodon(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Have heard of this before
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Kakamorufu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
marttol:
your parents will be happy with you,I HOPE THEIR SOUL IS ACTUALLY RESTING IN PEACE...thanks to your uncle,i believe he is a good man,be glad you got no cruel uncle...i believe your uncle is your GUARDIAN ANGEL in human form...
his parent are alive and okay. The story was perfectly cooked so that he could get an asylum visa.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by belindar: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
Lies....Moses parents are alive in Nigeria

Things we do to seek asylum

http://.com/photos-see-victor-moses-real-parents
Don’t mind them . Let them be writing rubbish.
This is someone and his bothers that I know very well. Even his former PA
The other of his two brother Paul and John plays football better than him .
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Gwazah(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this

Pls let's not be reminding people of their old bruises. Moses parents died in Kaduna religious crisis of 2001/2002.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by ehispapa(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
are you the one that killed his parent? someone i saw his parent last year in SAKPONBA Road, Benin city last year

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by wizod(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Verily verily i say unto thee, flee from being a member of dat terrorist group called Muslim because they hv done d country more harm than good.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by RRWraith(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
ehispapa:
are you the one that killed his parent? someone i saw his parent last year in SAKPONBA Road, Benin city last year
I laugh whenever i hear these tales, its funny......some even say he is from kano...lol

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by emmaitive(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Super story
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by cheapgoal: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
akaahs:
I stop reading wenger i saw ''catholic pastor''. Pls opps be specific.

wenger or mourinho, be specific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by nowornever2016: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Benin people self!!!! I no what sup ooo!! oredo Local government.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Prime101: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
lies lies lies they are not died
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by EMMAG4E14: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmm the journey of life is not easy, but who endure till end is the winner.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by 1miccza: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
Lies....Moses parents are alive in Nigeria
Things we do to seek asylum
http://.com/photos-see-victor-moses-real-parents
But oga your link isn't working how did you now see his parents

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by nowornever2016: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
ehispapa:
. no talk am na!!!!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by wizzytm(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this

Bros you're very correct, his family are living large in Benin City, his eldest brother is a big boy in town, those who stay in Benin will just laugh at this story

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by femi4: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
1miccza:

But oga your link isn't working how did you now see his parents
The mod edited the link. Use Google, that's part of the corruption in this country.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by daroz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Story... we know the truth
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by 1miccza: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
The mod edited the link. Use Google, that's part of the corruption in this country.

ok let me try
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by femi4: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
belindar:

Don’t mind them . Let them be writing rubbish.
This is someone and his bothers that I know very well. Even his former PA
The other of his two brother Paul and John plays football better than him .
The mods edited my link. Yet we will be blaming our leaders. Is that not corruption
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by SirMike8(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheap lies..... undecided
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by IkpuMmadu: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
The havock Islam causes is something else

Quote me and amadioha will use you for breakfast

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Salah's Lookalike, Bahaa In Egypt Stands In For Him In TV Commercials / Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.