Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (45615 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by venacom: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm.. hope it doesn't stop me from using http://fcpredict.com Don't worry nothing will happen to you.
My victor is sure with this prediction
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by rayomata(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lol... People actually believe that story
? How funny.

Those of us who travel to Europe for greener pasture will understand.
I am telling u
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Alezy(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2017
wayne4loan:
am still trying to understand why he liad about his parents death
smiles.....that was the story he entered Europe with, can't be changed now that he is a star. The good thing is, he is taking very good care of his parents.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by IkpuMmadu: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2017
KO89:

I said amadioha and you are bringing Bible ...are you retarded or daft

Try amadioha anger and see
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Alezy(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Niyinficient:

Omo.....if this is true....Moses and his family fall my hand big time! so his parents will be hidden for the rest of their lives? Big shame
how will they hide? They are living their normal life, moses no dey bear their name nau.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Bullhari007(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=KO89 post=62203504]
[/quote Charlie you are missing the fact... abeg go and worship your Arabian prophet, Islam is the problem of this world save your strength.. TUFIAKWA
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Bullhari007(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2017
KO89:

Charlie you are missing the fact... abeg go and worship your Arabian prophet, Islam is the problem of this world save your strength.. TUFIAKWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by cheapgoal: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Alezy:
I swear this is the news on paper, the real story of moses is untold. Moses parents lives in Benin opposite cemetery 2 road in Benin till date.

Well....no be everything dem dey talk sha

imagine
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by ensamy(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Make I go seek my own asylum , them done kill all my village people na only me remain embarassed embarassed
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by judedwriter(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2017
oluwadare26:
Chelsea For Life. I enjoyed the way we Bleep.ed sweet mouthed mourinho and man utd.

I pity Mourinho on the 10th of December when he's going to welcome Man city to Old Trafford, if mourinho likes he should bring trailer join bus na wahala for him. if mourinho also decides to play an attacking football bc of criticism na double wahala for him. anyway he brings it i'm damn sure those young citizens(de bruyne, sane, sterling, g.jesus, walker n Co) is gonna turn that place to Old Garage.

Blues for Life

Hmmmm....man city are playing like robots, but every robot has a programmer....
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Mysselff2: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
oluwadare26:
Chelsea For Life. I enjoyed the way we Bleep.ed sweet mouthed mourinho and man utd.

I pity Mourinho on the 10th of December when he's going to welcome Man city to Old Trafford, if mourinho likes he should bring trailer join bus na wahala for him. if mourinho also decides to play an attacking football bc of criticism na double wahala for him. anyway he brings it i'm damn sure those young citizens(de bruyne, sane, sterling, g.jesus, walker n Co) is gonna turn that place to Old Garage.

Blues for Life

Ehen see them, O wa la ra won .

You just read the impressive story of how Victor Moses defied the odds and survived the brutal murder of his parents and turned his life around to become a world famous football star and you are here shouting blues for life
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by zanogo(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2017
enonche85:

If there is any other story as u guys are saying, it would've been out thanks to naija bloggers. But fortunately, there is none.
lol, you really have faith in those bloggers, but despite this social media era there are still many things that are kept private for the best interest of all parties involved.......i wont say more.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by maj59(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2017
This is a very big lie... i no him family reach house for Benin
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by cletz991(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Uyi168:
Buh me hear say him papa and mama never die o..
leave them make dem de talk Nonsense. Victor meses when be Benin boy. His parents are still alive . Person wen both of dem grow up wen know am reach out me and the person work for the same office before

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by dihno4real(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this
it's 100% true... don't mind the op... the parents are still very much alive . trust me you have no idea how the family was praying back then wen Chelsea approached Moses
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by friendl: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh my gosh ,this story is fake ,so fake
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by friendl: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Victor moses grew up in u.k ,he have brothers ,sisters ,he have a home in lekki,his parents are still very much alive ,na wa,...
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by LoocheeManuel(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
marttol:
your parents will be happy with you,I HOPE THEIR SOUL IS ACTUALLY RESTING IN PEACE...thanks to your uncle,i believe he is a good man,be glad you got no cruel uncle...i believe your uncle is your GUARDIAN ANGEL in human form...
Are you done talking?
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Leon90(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am telling you that we played football together in the same youth team, B.J. Foundation F. C., in Benin City. I know all his brothers.
wayne4loan:
shocked which man in his right senses would wish death on his parents
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Leon90(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

Ol' boy, Haba! If you sabi am proper you suppose to understand na. When you travel comot for house, you go know say jungle don mature.
Man must wack jare.

Nothing wey you wan write here wey people never hear before. All na hustle.

When person carry two oyinbo name dey bear you nor know say na way to find chop? smiley
I dey feel you, guy!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Dhotseal(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
cheapgoal:

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/story-of-a-premier-league-and-continental-champion-who-suffered-the-murder-of-his-parent-at-11/

I stopped reading when I read "religious Catholic pastor..."

OP, are u high or just plain stupid?
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by marttol: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoocheeManuel:
Are you done talking?
must you comment on every post on nairaland?

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by LoocheeManuel(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
marttol:
must you comment on every post on nairaland?
Wo, we are just getting started ooo! Shebi quoting me is ur hubby!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by enonche85(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
zanogo:

lol, you really have faith in those bloggers, but despite this social media era there are still many things that are kept private for the best interest of all parties involved.......i wont say more.

Oga, if u have any other story, pls share with us, else stfu!.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by enonche85(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leon90:
I am telling you that we played football together in the same youth team, B.J. Foundation F. C., in Benin City. I know all his brothers.

Show us proof or keep chot! *in Falz voice*
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by zanogo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
enonche85:

it seems your 3mb brain is lagging, i cant explain to you further.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by zanogo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
enonche85:

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by enonche85(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
My answer to all of u here and my dear naija bloggers saying Victor Moses' parents are still alive shud pls give us valid proof to support their claims or STFU!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by enonche85(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
zanogo:

I don't have ur time boy, u no reach.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by zanogo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
enonche85:

I don't have ur time boy, u no reach.
.....says a slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salah's Lookalike, Bahaa In Egypt Stands In For Him In TV Commercials / Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory / Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.