Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First (3123 Views)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by babashiko(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please can one educate me on mtn plan. When someone have an active normal monthly data plan and subscribe for the night plan just to download some stuffs, which one will mtn charge from during the midnight?
Re: Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by Nbote(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Once u sub for d night plan d network deducts from d nite plan data... Did u know u can get MTN 1gb for 600 ?
Re: Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
babashiko:
Please can one educate me on mtn plan. When someone have an active normal monthly data plan and subscribe for the night plan just to download some stuffs, which one will mtn charge from during the midnight?
if glo is very fast and good in your area you can try glo, monthly plan is cheap but it just depend on your location to enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by babashiko(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am on mtn monthly plan of 1.2k whc gives me 1.5gb of data and at the same time sub for the night plan to download at mid night but this morning when I checked my balance it seems they are deducted all the data from my monthly data not the night data and since it is not possible to check the night sub balance. I want to confirm this so that I can giving mtn my money when I have active data sub.
Re: Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by babashiko(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes I knw but not interested. I love dealing directly and what you are saying has to do with data resell which involve scam and trust
Nbote:
Once u sub for d night plan d network deducts from d nite plan data... Did u know u can get MTN 1gb for 600 ?
Re: Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by Nbote(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
babashiko:
Yes I knw but not interested. I love dealing directly and what you are saying has to do with data resell which involve scam and trust

Lol... I understand ur skepticism.. Data resell isn't a scam. Don't let d few scammers make u think dat.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First by Mak4web(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
You remind me of those days when I used to deny myself of the all important night rest in the name of night data plan.
Thank God data is cheap now
I'm a reliable data reseller
see testimonies here https://www.nairaland.com/4139617/mtn-shared-data-bundles-cheapest#62188200

(1) (Reply)

Deos Tecno Pauvouir 2 Have Screen Record Please Need An Answer / Why You Should Not Buy Techno And Infinix Phone / Is Olist.ng Black Friday A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.