Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (27933 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
A young boy was brutally beaten by his guardian in Yola,Adamawa.Aishat shared the story and wrote...

'This is the height of Wickedness. This young boy was beaten by his guardian. How can anyone be so callous? How can they beat a harmless young boy like this.This happened in Yola, Adamawa State. This boy MUST get justice. The woman is pictured above with the "EQUIPMENTS" she used to beat the boy and the woman must be brought to book'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/boy-brutally-beaten-by-his-guardian-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by makdcash(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dis 1 just weak me

25 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by olureignforever: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aje o. Break her head too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Kowor(f): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Inbuilt wickedness. angry

6 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
lalasticlala... see as she be like "Chief Wip"

4 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
op next time add-> graphic pic

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Adamsi18: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
anoda domestic bokoharam women Don show
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why are some women like this? They should jus give the little boy to her to eat so she will be fulfilled..

Endtime is here!!!
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Don't giv ur child out no mata d condition

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by BornAgainMay: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animals

4 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by emalek86(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Can you do that to your son. Witchy witchy

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2017
which kind wahala be dis na

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2017
I saw the video on Instagram. It was a gory sight and i hope the boy makes it.
We need new laws in Nigeria that specifically protects women, children and the disabled.
Rape culture is slowly becoming a norm in Nigeria.
Pedophilism is slowly becoming a norm in Nigeria
Violent child abuse is slowly becoming a norm in Nigeria.

We have lost it as a country. Totally lost it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2017
If I say women most women re devilish somebody will start abusing me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by yoosga: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Mam is so unkind to mankind
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by drizzymadbet(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Poor people bear the amount of children you can take care of . I was discussing with a poor colleague his salary wasn't upto 30k and i was shocked when he told me he has 8 kids, how on earth would he feed and train those kids to the best standards.

The most likely thing is to send these innocent souls to other relatives and guardians for them to be treated in the most of inhumane way possible.

Marry when you can take care of your wife, bear children when you can take care of them, bear the amount you can feed,clothe and train well, do not bear as much as your wife can concieve. Some useless men would just be pouring sperm anyhow and the making the wives look old and haggard, due to excessive procreation.

May thunder fall on this woman, may thunder fall on this poor men who keep procreating without having the means to take care of their kids

8 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animals
Too early to be spewing trash, don't you think? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by eddieguru(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
I give up

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
and they will call it discipline. no wonder Nigerians grow up frustrated. pls no abused child should quote me oo
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Women are the problems in this world

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by GraveMan(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
its clear that this woman is a igbo witch! after killing her children she still want to kill d innocent boy
God Pass Am
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by lelvin(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
After God, fear women. Don't do it son, don't f*uck with them...

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Buhari why? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Romanreign2(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
They should knack the same stick for the woman son's head too case closed grin
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by jeffizy(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Pretty bad!

By the way, some psychiatric patients are now trolling nairaland, I wonder who released them.
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by loadedvibes: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
This article no get place I tell you.. shey if you bring the woman to book and justice shey you would take care of the child. And where have you been since before the boy came to stay with her. Abeg all these over sabi people.. the only thing I advice here is if the boy can't cope the parents should come and take their child.. shikena
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by mjabdulk: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
that should also be used to break her head too. an eye is for an eye.
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
really equipment she used �
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2017
post=62208990:
This article no get place I tell you.. shey if you bring the woman to book and justice shey you would take care of the child. And where have you been since before the boy came to stay with her. Abeg all these over sabi people.. the only thing I advice here is if the boy can't cope the parents should come and take their child.. shikena
Dont mind them, People be talking anyhow without knowing what happened. So because he has blood on his head the woman should be crucified. I remember growing up i was extremely stubborn and arrogant i disrespected my mum one day and she beat me to stupor my dad saved me that day.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by duferryz: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Donald Trump shoots exceptional danger to North Korea

Trump warned North Korea not to try America

Donald Trump has fired off another threat to North Korea.

The president tweeted from China on Wednesday afternoon: ‘NoKo interpreted America’s past restraint as weakness. This would be a fatal miscalculation. Do not underestimate us. AND DO NOT TRY US.’...

Read more: https://mediarepotas.com/2017/11/09/donald-trump-shoots-exceptional-danger-north-korea/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.