Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,855 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (28019 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
See as she looks like s responsible woman, meanwhile she's a witch..
Appearances are deceptive
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ayoxxzbaba(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
olureignforever:
Aje o. Break her head too.
seconded + make dem break dz useless hands too Hausa demon
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
MAKE DEM TAKE D TIN BREAK HER HEAD TOO NAH

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by mailingdgreat: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Now that she has beaten the boy and spilled his blood, I hope shez happy? So unfortnate for the poor boy. Get well soon young chap! Make sure when u are discharged from hospital, do all u can to take possession of the stick she used on you or else......
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by rapulu4: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2017
OMG!!!! You gotta be kidding me? What the hell happened to her heart.

This one should be sent to Sambisa Forest.
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2017
omg now i feel sick to the stomach .......
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2017
She is wicked and devilish,..must,be,made to face,the law

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Obi ojooOooooo
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by showghan(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
I fear dis woman

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by HORLALAYO: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Buh why are people so mean na.This woman should be sent to jail ASAP. Nonsense!!!
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Ah ah , na coconut?? Na waoh.
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2017
women!!!!!.... I wonder why some women maltreat children that aren't theirs
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animals

Myndd44 he broke rule 2

He called fellow nairalanders Animal
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2017
My goodness.....and she will protect her own with her life. Just look at what u did to another woman's baby.
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Iwhy(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by mrdipye(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2017
What resulted to this In other words What's the reaction before the action?
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by KvnqFayvor(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Half cooked story.
The OP does not even know enough to tell us what the boy did.
Not until I see the boy and the woman in one picture will I believe she did that to him.
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
stGabrielo:
op next time add-> graphic pic
He indicated it.. you are just TOO dumb to see it. Pussy
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by elslaqq: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
chai....

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.