Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Primary And Secondary School Teachers Passion In Foundation Building by #BONEZ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary And Secondary School Teachers Passion In Foundation Building by #BONEZ (354 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / As A Guy,be Wary Of Girls In The University Pertaining Exams.(bonez) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primary And Secondary School Teachers Passion In Foundation Building by #BONEZ by bonezworld(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
I did not realise the good my primary and secondary school teachers did for me until I got to the university to meet some lecturers that don't care about how you understand,cope and handle a course.Whether you like it or not,you must pass or you fail.That is Your business.No time for nonsense.No time to pamper and carry a dull person along.My primary and secondary school gave me a standard foundation that i have been building on over the years.Like for example,they started dictating notes for us in ss1,I used to feel very bad that they were stressing us.Little did I know that they were grooming me for the university life.The little things in education matters alot.It might be stressful today but you would enjoy it tomorrow.A lecturer dictates notes without caring if his students are following.You just have to be a fast writer and someone who can use shorthand in most cases.If you are in secondary school today,build a better foundation today and it would benefit you when you get to the university.Since we have refused to take last,our God is helping us scale through.
There are two sure ways of passing an exam or a test.It is either you bend down and read or you settle the lecturer's(cheating).But reading is the sure way of passing but the truth is,some lecturers,read everything you want but you can never get an "A" in their courses.Choose wisely.God would help you make a better decision.
like my Facebook page at http://Facebook.com/bonezworld
let us make the world a brighter and better place for our children.Drop your own views on this topic too.No man is an Island

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of School Teacher On Life Jacket Sitting Beside Her Student Wearing None! / Good Place For I-T In Lasu / Rat,snakes And Lizard Are The Students Of The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.