Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (33920 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by OtemSapien: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:
if u'r nt careful you might go down with him
Na wa for you o. Pastor Adebole and co have brainwashed you with the words of the bible. You need great help ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

Anger has always been the tool of inadequate Christians. The Bible should be your tool. If you think I am a hypocrite, use the Bible to shut me up. Use the truth in the Bible. I dare you, Oyin.

Congregation means people gathered for religious worship. That should include Adeboye.

Who is a hypocrite? Jesus has a perfect example. The perfect example of a hypocrite is a Pharisee.

they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; (Matthew 23:6)
I'm not angry, he sit among other Pastors. You make it seem as though it is wrong not to sit among his congregation.

I don't argue Bible, I wouldn't want to shut you up with Bible verses. To every man his belief. You didn't tell me the name of your churchgrin are you scared?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not angry, he sit among other Pastors. You make it seem as though it is wrong not to sit among his congregation.

I don't argue Bible, I wouldn't want to shut you up with Bible verses. To every man his belief. You didn't tell me the name of your churchgrin are you scared?

I don't belong to the brands you call Church. I am not a mere man. Only men identify with human brands.

For when a one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not mere men? (1 Corinthians 3:4)

Please, reflect on the verses below. This is what a True Church should look like:

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. (Romans 13:3-8 )

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't belong to the brands you call Church. I am not a mere man. Only men identify with human brands.

For when a one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not mere men? (1 Corinthians 3:4)

Please, reflect on the verses below. This is what a True Church should look like:

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. (Romans 13:3-8 )
I get, you are a witness
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
I get, you are a witness

By the grace of God, I am a teacher of the Word. Thank God for the internet, I can reach a wider audience without spending a dime or being a burden to anyone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

By the grace of God, I am a teacher of the Word. Thank God for the internet, I can reach a wider audience without spending a dime or being a burden to anyone.
Teach the word with open mind Don't argue. May God give you more grace. Have a nice day cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by sunshineV(f): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
NickD:

please stfu

Chair worshipers, take that

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
Teach the word with open mind Don't argue. May God give you more grace. Have a nice day cheesy

There was never an argument in the first place, Oyin. I am yet to see a Christian counter me with the Bible or with open minds. Their minds are so closed, even to the verses you show them. Adeboye is a false teacher. I have Bible verses. But would you be open-minded enough to check them out and see the Truth for yourself? Of course not, your mind is made up. And yet you advise me to be open-minded. How ironical cheesy How more open-minded can I be? You think if I were close minded, I would even dare scrutinize Adeboye's teachings? No, I wouldn't. I would be like you. Too scared to search for other Truths besides the one these "men of God" have told me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

There was never an argument in the first place, Oyin. I am yet to see a Christian counter me with the Bible or with open minds. Their minds are so closed, even to the verses you show them. Adeboye is a false teacher. I have Bible verses. But would you be open-minded enough to check them out and see the Truth for yourself. Of course not, your mind is made up. And yet you advise me to be open-minded. How ironical cheesy How more open-minded can I be? You think if I were close minded, I would even dare scrutinize Adeboye's teachings? No, I wouldn't. I would be like you. Too scared to search for other Truths besides the one these "men of God" have told me.
What make you think he's a false teacher?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:

It is all there in the Bible. How to know the false teacher.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

It is all there in the Bible. How to know the false teacher.
Tell megrin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:

I am traveling now and I am driving myself. When I reach my destination and I am adequately rested, I will provide verses.

If you are interested, just reply this post with "I". If not, reply with "U".

I will see it when I come back online. God bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am traveling now and I am driving myself. When I reach my destination and I am adequately rested, I will provide verses.

If you are interested, just reply this post with "I". If not, reply with "U".

I will see it when I come back online. God bless you.
I lol, funny guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
I lol, funny guy

cheesy

Is than an "I" for Interest or the pronoun "I"?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy

Is than an "I" for Interest or the pronoun "I"?
for interest grin safe journey
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Sammmypoko(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
E be lie say this guy get agents for nairaland.
He doesn't have agents, it's just that some people from other religions see it as a way to mock Christians.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by aspirebig: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Acidosis post=62209911]

Because you are ignorant[/

Your father is ignorant. ..big fool

That is if you even have a father....

Bastard

Maybe you are one of those fake pastors in town...if not why are you worried by my post. ..Stupid lazy being. .

The Bible is there for all to read and comprehend.

What is your business with my post or I believe in offering and tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by nwatthu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
i still cant make out, why so people should line up, left their business premises, to adore wooden chair...SMH, apart from the orthodox churches, others are jokers..thank me later
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
for interest grin safe journey

Thank you, Oyin. I arrived safely.

Now, to Enoch Adeboye.

He gives vague prophesies and there is no prophesy of his that has ever been noted to come to pass

“Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you;
they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:16)

He has a large following because he is a smooth talker. He tells the world what they want to hear.

Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets. (Luke 6:26)

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 2 (Timothy 4:3-4)

Adeboye teaches a different or a perverted Good News. The Good News is about the Death, Resurrection and the Coming of our Lord. The Death of Christ liberated us but Adeboye teaches otherwise. He emphasizes tithing under the very Law that Christ sacrificed everything to fulfil. He took the curse of the Law upon Himself but Adeboye, all for financial gains, refuses to acknowledge that.

Christ says it is finished. The Apostles taught it but Adeboye does not think so.

A true teacher feeds the flock but Adeboye is concerned about erecting church buildings instead of the true Church (the human beings supposedly under his watch).

And Adeboye has seriously become a lover of money. Paul warned Timothy about the danger of lusting after money. He made examples of those who had lusted after money and got pricked.

A true teacher would not make it a priority to erect mansion in the name of Church when thousands cannot feed well. How does the Church buildings edify or equip the saints? Only false teachers will do that and that is because they are not advancing God's kingdom but their own.

Ultimately, by the fruits they bring forth, ye shall know them. You are one of his fruits but shy away from testing spirits and examining teachings. The Bible warns us to watch out for false teachers. How can we watch out when we are too scared to test spirits. Your excuses are always: "I don't want to argue about the Bible/ Don't touch the Lord's anointed/ Leave him to the God that called him".

The Bible asked us to rebuke them:

This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.
(Titus 1:13-14)

And least I forget, Adeboye is a prosperity preacher who preaches heresies contrary to what we were asked to teach. We were to teach the Word and the Word exclusively. But the prosperity preachers, Adeboye inclusive, now teach people how to get God's blessings using seed sowing into the ministry/kingdom.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by omoelerin1: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Acidosis:

Not all "Christians" believe in the Holy Spirit
it is not possible for someone not to believe in the Holy Spirit and be a Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by madone: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thylord:
dont you think that you are more stupid.
lol...ur name speaks backwardness thylord. Sounds like the name of a chair worshipper.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

Thank you, Oyin. I arrived safely.

Now, to Enoch Adeboye.

He gives vague prophesies and there is no prophesy of his that has ever been noted to come to pass

“Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you;
they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:16)

He has a large following because he is a smooth talker. He tells the world what they want to hear.

Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets. (Luke 6:26)

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 2 (Timothy 4:3-4)

Adeboye teaches a different or a perverted Good News. The Good News is about the Death, Resurrection and the Coming of our Lord. The Death of Christ liberated us but Adeboye teaches otherwise. He emphasizes tithing under the very Law that Christ sacrificed everything to fulfil. He took the curse of the Law upon Himself but Adeboye, all for financial gains, refuses to acknowledge that.

Christ says it is finished. The Apostles taught it but Adeboye does not think so.

A true teacher feeds the flock but Adeboye is concerned about erecting church buildings instead of the true Church (the human beings supposedly under his watch).

And Adeboye has seriously become a lover of money. Paul warned Timothy about the danger of lusting after money. He made examples of those who had lusted after money and got pricked.

A true teacher would not make it a priority to erect mansion in the name of Church when thousands cannot feed well. How does the Church buildings edify or equip the saints? Only false teachers will do that and that is because they are not advancing God's kingdom but their own.

Ultimately, by the fruits they bring forth, ye shall know them. You are one of his fruits but shy away from testing spirits and examining teachings. The Bible warns us to watch out for false teachers. How can we watch out when we are too scared to test spirits. Your excuses are always: "I don't want to argue about the Bible/ Don't touch the Lord's anointed/ Leave him to the God that called him".

The Bible asked us to rebuke them:

This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.
(Titus 1:13-14)

And least I forget, Adeboye is a prosperity preacher who preaches heresies contrary to what we were asked to teach. We were to teach the Word and the Word exclusively. But the prosperity preachers, Adeboye inclusive, now teach people how to get God's blessings using seed sowing into the ministry/kingdom.
Thank you bluntboy. You stated your observations about him but they are not true. The Bible teaches about tithing, so he is following the Bible teachings. Concerning Church building, have you been to the redemption camp to see for yourself? There are thousands of people under the sun cos the old auditorium was too small. Talking of that, there's need to build a bigger place and he did for his congregation. Do you know the number of people that are on scholarship? There are people on scholarship that are being sponsored by the Church. The issue is he doesn't publicized all this for all to see.
Don't misinterprete the Bible to suit your view about life, that alone is a sin. Do you agree?

You are insulting his person but I don't care about that because we all will grow old someday and others will have their opinion about us. You could've said all you said without calling him a false teacher

Matt 7:1-7 I don't argue Bible but read these verses.

Thank God for safe journey
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Ugbavihi: 1:37am On Nov 10, 2017
2chainzz:
The way some people worship these men of God ehn, Haba imagine bowing down to a chair, later the same clowns will call catholic image worshipers.
..they already emulating catholics even to a higher order.. Before they call blessing of sacramentals and holy water barbaric but Imagine nowadays they the critics worship and bless water and all sorts of things and sell it out to congregations
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by MichaelBlake40: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even though they are not worshiping him as you claimed, why do things like this only happen in this part of the world? Why don't they happen in civilized places in the world?

My dear, we are still backward minded to cool
Quite intriguing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Idol worshippers
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thank you bluntboy. You stated your observations about him but they are not true. The Bible teaches about tithing, so he is following the Bible teachings. Concerning Church building, have you been to the redemption camp to see for yourself? There are thousands of people under the sun cos the old auditorium was too small. Talking of that, there's need to build a bigger place and he did for his congregation. Do you know the number of people that are on scholarship? There are people on scholarship that are being sponsored by the Church. The issue is he doesn't publicized all this for all to see.
Don't misinterprete the Bible to suit your view about life, that alone is a sin. Do you agree?

You are insulting his person but I don't care about that because we all will grow old someday and others will have their opinion about us. You could've said all you said without calling him a false teacher

Matt 7:1-7 I don't argue Bible but read these verses.

Thank God for safe journey

Here is the verse 5 of the Chapter you asked me to read:

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

This verse should tell you that Jesus is only against passing of hasty judgment and not totally against rebuking sinful behaviour or false teachings.

As a matter of fact, we were asked to rebuke false teachings or those who run after false teachers and their myths:

“Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth” (2 Timothy 4:2-4 ).

Read all the verses you supplied and you would realize that Jesus was not against all forms of judgement. The same Christ who asked us not to judge also asked us not to give to dogs (false teachers) what is sacred.

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. (1 Timothy 5:20)

The danger of taking the Bible verses you supplied out of context is that it affords the false teachers the cover to multiply easily. The verses are now being used to shut up critics and to shut up people with discerning spirits.

I see a prostitute and I tell her "Repent!" and she immediately applies the verse "Do not judge"

I see a brother going astray and I tell him, "These things you are doing are bad and bring only condemnation". He immediately applies the verse: "Do not judge. Remove the plank from your own eyes".

The early verses of that Chapter have been evidently taken out of context.

Hypocritical judgement was what Christ condemned. I would be a hypocrite if I were a false teacher calling Adeboye a false teacher. I would be a hypocrite if I preached tithe under the Law for pecuniary gains but attack Adeboye for doing same. A hypocrite is one who says one thing and does the exact opposite of it. He tells you about righteousness but he himself lives in sin. An example of hypocrites are the Pharisees who preach righteousness but are far from righteous. They preach love but steal the widows' inheritances. Their lives are exactly the opposite of what they preach.

Please, I didn't pass hypocritical judgement on Adeboye. I have cleared the plank in my eyes and that is why I was able to see the log in his own eyes. I have thoroughly examined his teachings against the gospel and his teachings were extensively researched when I was preparing my thesis. Adeboye is not a stranger to me. I have always known him and I have always listened to his teachings. I didn't just wake up yesterday to call him a false teacher. It took discernment and spiritual appraisals to reach my conclusion.

God bless you, Oyin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Here is the verse 5 of the Chapter you asked me to read:

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

This verse should tell you that Jesus is only against passing of hasty judgment and not totally against rebuking sinful behaviour or false teachings.

As a matter of fact, we were asked to rebuke false teachings or those who run after false teachers and their myths:

“Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth” (2 Timothy 4:2-4 ).

Read all the verses you supplied and you would realize that Jesus was not against all forms of judgement. The same Christ who asked us not to judge also asked us not to give to dogs (false teachers) what is sacred.

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. (1 Timothy 5:20)

The danger of taking the Bible verses you supplied out of context is that it affords the false teachers the cover to multiply easily. The verses are now being used to shut up critics and to shut up people with discerning spirits.

I see a prostitute and I tell her "Repent!" and she immediately applies the verse "Do not judge"

I see a brother going astray and I tell him, "These things you are doing are bad and bring only condemnation". He immediately applies the verse: "Do not judge. Remove the plank from your own eyes".

The early verses of that Chapter have been evidently taken out of context.

Hypocritical judgement was what Christ condemned. I would be a hypocrite if I were a false teacher calling Adeboye a false teacher. I would be a hypocrite if I preached tithe under the Law for pecuniary gains but attack Adeboye for doing same. A hypocrite is one who says one thing and does the exact opposite of it. He tells you about righteousness but he himself lives in sin. An example of hypocrites are the Pharisees who preach righteousness but are far from righteous. They preach love but steal the widows' inheritances. Their lives are exactly the opposite of what they preach.

Please, I didn't pass hypocritical judgement on Adeboye. I have cleared the plank in my eyes and that is why I was able to see the log in his own eyes. I have thoroughly examined his teachings against the gospel and his teachings were extensively researched when I was preparing my thesis. Adeboye is not a stranger to me. I have always known him and I have always listened to his teachings. I didn't just wake up yesterday to call him a false teacher. It took discernment and spiritual appraisals to reach my conclusion.

God bless you, Oyin.
Respect him as a father even if he's not your father. You insulting him is a sin. I doubt if you don't have rock on your eyes. Anyway he is a public figure, you can insult him but add respect to that. Good for you saint. I'm done with this

Good morning
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Respect him as a father even if he's not your father. You insulting him is a sin. I doubt if you don't have rock on your eyes. Anyway he is a public figure, you can insult him but add respect to that. Good for you saint. I'm done with this

Good morning

I dare not disrespect his old age. But we are not talking about the affairs of the world but of the spirit. I have not disrespected Adeboye as an elderly man. I have only called him out as a false teacher which he is.

Good morning, Oyin. Hope your night was fine?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

I dare not disrespect his old age. But we are not talking about the affairs of the world but of the spirit. I have not disrespected Adeboye as an elderly man. I have only called him out as a false teacher which he is.

Good morning, Oyin. Hope your night was fine?
my night was okay, yours?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
my night was okay, yours?
Not bad. Have a beautiful day ahead. cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by monex(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes, that's what people fail to understand

well i just watched the video. This is not just faith. it is veneration. it is different from touching the cloak of Peter.

Veneration does not necessarily mean worship though. And bowing or kneeling doesn't auto-translate to worship else we will be worshiping parents and elders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Frank Chuks Holding Gun On A Church Program Poster In Delta State / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.