Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons (2181 Views)

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by frank317: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Thought i have read this same shiiit b4 on nairaland... investigation mode activated
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by blessedvisky(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Op complete the story first. If you keep responding to those guys, you'll never complete it
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Paulscholari(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Chelseafan99:
Anyone who thought he heard a burning bush talk or believed he was talking to a man who’d risen from the dead (or indeed claimed to have risen from the dead himself) would, today, be diagnosed with schizoprenia personality disorder and labelled crazy.
there's nothing our God cannot do, I've read quite lot about the life of Christ on earth and he was God on earth even the non living things became living and worshipped him, and he has given us powers and authorities over every kingdoms of darkness, so Brace up brother, you are an overcomer. Kindly keep away from those evil friends and keep rooting deep in the word of God, no demon can stop you, you are blessed , Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by frank317: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
See yahoo boy de preach... i guess its God that gave u the yahoo money
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by OtemSapien: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chelseafan99:
Anyone who thought he heard a burning bush talk or believed he was talking to a man who’d risen from the dead (or indeed claimed to have risen from the dead himself) would, today, be diagnosed with schizoprenia personality disorder and labelled crazy.

If you are physically talking with the dead, then you are having personality disorder or schizophrenia. But if you see the dead inside your dream, then you are good to go, because that means that you went to their realm.
Note, a ghost will not physically come to the realm of the physical except if it is reincarnated into the earth. So, consult your doctor if you see a ghost appear to you physically when you are not sleeping. Even if I see Atum in the physical realm apart from inside my lucid dreams, I will raise alarm and go for a psychiatric test.
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by correctguy101(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:

If you are physically talking with the dead, then you are having personality disorder or schizophrenia. But if you see the dead inside your dream, then you are good to go, because that means that you went to their realm.
Note, a ghost will not physically come to the realm of the physical except if it is reincarnated into the earth. So, consult your doctor if you see a ghost appear to you physically when you are not sleeping. Even if I see Atum in the physical realm apart from inside my lucid dreams, I will raise alarm and go for psychiatric test.

Ah grin

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by OtemSapien: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Ah grin
yes na. If someone cannot detect dream realities from physical reality, that person is no more normal. Meditation will only make you access secret things in their realms, rather than bringing the things in the secret realms physically to the physical world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Knew The World Won't Receive The Spirit Of God Because They Can't See Him / Redeemed Pastor, Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (Photo) / PHOTO: Born Again Christian Gets Jesus Christ Tattoo Design On His Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.