Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (1589 Views)

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting / 90% Sure 2odds For You WHY KEEP LOSING? Lets All Have A Good Year End Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by bettingpro: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Hi Everyone
Please this is a very crucial information to those who are just new in the betting system and always find themselves losing their money instead of winning and earning like they earlier bargain. The reason for this is because you are are not yet acquitted with the rightful information for betting success. For all those who are ready to succeed in betting as beginners you need a professional guide not just looking for any posted odds online and be playing. A lot of persons out there just do analysis based on the little knowledge they have about betting then post odds online after which you will now play hoping it will take you to the greenland but no one ever worked. You deserve something more if you can just drop your WhatsApp contact here let's us professionally let you to betting success secrets and sort out this reddish symbol you always get in your bet.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by FlySly05: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2017
O se !! Professional counselor to bet9ja success
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by surveyorng: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ipobarecriminals: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2017
sad undecided sad u can't discuss how to engage in worthy biz venture. but nah betting u carry go to bed and wake up..U still want to ruin their life/pocket..U sidon in bet9ja shop from 9.00AM to 9.00PM shouting/ bang anything. May u not run crase sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by bettingpro: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided sad u can't discuss how to engage in worthy biz venture. but nah betting u carry go to bed and wake up..U still want to ruin their life/pocket..U sidon in bet9ja shop from 9.00AM to 9.00PM shouting/ bang anything. May u not run crase sha

It's not your fault I blame MTN and glo for making data so cheap that every unreasonable idiot can go online with a cheap android fone and begin to open those his smelling unbrushed mouth as early as that to fool himself. If betting has ruin your life, how is that connected to my post. I don't know when some Nigerians we start minding their business.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ipobarecriminals: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2017
sad grin cool wink cheesy grin grin
bettingpro:

It's not your fault I blame MTN and glo for making data so cheap that every unreasonable idiot can go online with a cheap android fone and begin to open those his smelling unbrushed mouth as early as that to fool himself. If betting has ruin your life, how is that connected to my post. I don't know when some Nigerians we start minding their business.
grin
bettingpro:

little kid.I don't engage in betting lifestyle and I'll never do.I have a salary job and transportation biz.Mind u,my office give us free 1500k card monthly ,I don't even use it,I dashed it cos I don't use glo,I can feed u free fir a month. Not bragging. kid.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by tradepunter: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin cool wink cheesy grin grin ;Dlittle kid.I don't engage in betting lifestyle and I'll never do.I have a salary job and transportation biz.Mind u,my office give us free 1500k card monthly ,I don't even use it,I dashed it cos I don't use glo,I can feed u free fir a mlonth. Not bragging. kid.

Oga if all you have said is fact and true then why bother coming on this site... Why don't you focus on your business, I have never seen someone claiming to have a paying job and running business and still have time to brag on an issue that's not his business.

If he wanna bet all his life it's his life, after all I know 3 guys that punt 200k-500k once a week.... And they doing well for themselves... Not my business to question them because it works for them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by bigiyaro(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin cool wink cheesy grin grin ;Dlittle kid.I don't engage in betting lifestyle and I'll never do.I have a salary job and transportation biz.Mind u,my office give us free 1500k card monthly ,I don't even use it,I dashed it cos I don't use glo,I can feed u free fir a month. Not bragging. kid.
so why dont u mind ur fvckin transport biz
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by bettingpro: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin cool wink cheesy grin grin ;Dlittle kid.I don't engage in betting lifestyle and I'll never do.I have a salary job and transportation biz.Mind u,my office give us free 1500k card monthly ,I don't even use it,I dashed it cos I don't use glo,I can feed u free fir a month. Not bragging. kid.

Feed me for only one month why not one year.
Anyway I have told you what I want to say I don't have time for wretched idiots like you waiting for 30 days before they can pay off all the debts they have incurred all in the name of i am working I will pay you by month end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
so why dont u mind ur fvckin transport biz n gerrerahia.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ipobarecriminals: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2017
bettingpro:

Feed me for only one month why not one year.
Anyway I have told you what I want to say I don't have time for wretched idiots like you waiting for 30 days before they can pay off all the debts they have incurred all in the name of i am working I will pay you by month end.
only irresponsible people like u bet.And i"m sure u are a fraudster too.Tell ur fellow punters the secret of winning here if u are so sure of urself not doing backside deal.And mind u,dey pay me on the 18 or latest 20th of every month and my transport biz deliver too.Go find out the company that pay on 18/20 and no history of strike. Gamblers look hungry,angry and ugly.kid

1 Like

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ipobarecriminals: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2017
tradepunter:

Oga if all you have said is fact and true then why bother coming on this site... Why don't you focus on your business, I have never seen someone claiming to have a paying job and running business and still have time to brag on an issue that's not his business.

If he wanna bet all his life it's his life, after all I know 3 guys that punt 200k-500k once a week.... And they doing well for themselves... Not my business to question them because it works for them.
Sorry,i won't let some gang of thieves ruun the life of youth with their betting lifestyle. There's nowhere u make 500k and decide to share ur winning code to other.I knw/smile scam from afar

1 Like

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by bettingpro: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
only irresponsible people like u bet.And i"m sure u are a fraudster too.Tell ur fellow punters the secret of winning here if u are so sure of urself not doing backside deal.And mind u,dey pay me on the 18 or latest 20th of every month and my transport biz deliver too.Go find out the company that pay on 18/20 and no history of strike. Gamblers look hungry,angry and ugly.kid

This guy is just a big fool bragging on top 20k monthly job.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by tradepunter: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Sorry,i won't let some gang of thieves ruun the life of youth with their betting lifestyle. There's nowhere u make 500k and decide to share ur winning code to other.I knw/smile scam from afar

Hahah I laugh at the stupidity of this guy, there is no secret to betting. Listen i said i know couples of guys that punt or let me use the word BET instead of punt since english is difficult for you to understand. They use 200k-500k to bet on odds of 1.5 to 2.00, there is no secret sauce whatsoever to betting.

You little stupid mind think its everyone that bets with 100 naira to win millions, i wonder why am engaging idiot like you.

Betting is about maths, guts and ballz and its pays more for those with larger capital.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
tradepunter:

Hahah I laugh at the stupidity of this guy, there is no secret to betting. Listen i said i know couples of guys that punt or let me use the word BET instead of punt since english is difficult for you to understand. They use 200k-500k to bet on odds of 1.5 to 2.00, there is no secret sauce whatsoever to betting.

You little stupid mind think its everyone that bets with 100 naira to win millions, i wonder why am engaging idiot like you.

Betting is about maths, guts and ballz and its pays more for those with larger capital.
u are a kid.I dnt need to argue with u.Whether u are a punter/bet,still d same.U can't be betting and be successful. ..What i"m saying is dnt lead oda astray with ur betting.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ipobarecriminals: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
bettingpro:

This guy is just a big fool bragging on top 20k monthly job.
so 20k salary can buy 3 sound hummer buses?u are a kid.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by tradepunter: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are a kid.I dnt need to argue with u.Whether u are a punter/bet,still d same.U can't be betting and be successful. ..What i"m saying is dnt lead oda astray with ur betting.

who is leading others astray do you see anyone selling anything?? the title says 'if you are new to betting and keep losing lets meet here' so your monkey brain didnt take into consideration that this might be a honest tread that might help people failing in the betting business.

No one ever said it was a credible business avenue, but at least its a honest avenue to generate money even tho its luck unlike yours that we can not verify..... akuya
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by adebola001: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please add me up on 08027841632
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by Pheraxyboy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by serengeti9: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
+255 744 914753
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by ddestiny20(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
0 8 0 9 4 3 7 9 6 8 8

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by icankel: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Nawa, Oga so u hv all these and u still click on sports section and also clicked on wat ur not interested on. Mayb na busy-body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by emmanuel1990(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
bettingpro:
Hi Everyone
Please this is a very crucial information to those who are just new in the betting system and always find themselves losing their money instead of winning and earning like they earlier bargain. The reason for this is because you are are not yet acquitted with the rightful information for betting success. For all those who are ready to succeed in betting as beginners you need a professional guide not just looking for any posted odds online and be playing. A lot of persons out there just do analysis based on the little knowledge they have about betting then post odds online after which you will now play hoping it will take you to the greenland but no one ever worked. You deserve something more if you can just drop your WhatsApp contact here let's us professionally let you to betting success secrets and sort out this reddish symbol you always get in your bet.
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by kenturkish(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bettingpro is a scam, he is false don't fall for his antics. He is a bloody liar, and he will meet his doom. Death shall become of him
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by zurielsam(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

abeg you fit dash me 5k i take God beg you na because of 5k i wan bet for the 1st time if you dash me i no go bet. I promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by Flameboy26(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . by pode(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

One Winning Tip A Day Betting. / How To Open Bet9ja Account In Nigeria / Ekiti Set For First Mountain Safari (tourists To Climb Ofin Mt, Iyin-ado Ekiti)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.