Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

“You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface (19241 Views)

2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by emerged01(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
Kettle calling pot black. Two of them should look for a way to revive their dead careers first.
Nothing like revive,their carreers are dead and gone. If it is so easy people like shaggy,R Kelly,Usher and so on would have revived their career. No king rules forever! The only one that does is above.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Rick9(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2017
All these irrelevant Artistes sef
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by wildchild02: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2017
lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by slimzy91(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Frankyboy1:
True talk, but 2face this does not exempt You, if you have a living conscience, apologise and look for a way to make restitution to this man, he has been crying for ages, just as it hurt him, you might have a lot of ready foot soldiers ready to bash black face for ur sake, but in the eyes of God, 're you justified?

you dont know the real story..if blackface have anything on 2baba he would have gone to court... his hatred for 2baba is overcrowding his judgement..
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2017
ruggedman really punched some sense into the dude head , but unfortunately the dude aint got one for thinking , he will soon come out again to start insulting ruggedman . it is better he limits his jealous anger to his old veterans music colleagues because if he tries to mess around with all these new artistes , he will be surprised how they will mess him up
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by segebase(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2017
two dead ppl r talking
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2017
up to baba
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2017
are we still on dis mata?

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:

The way you sound here, I don't think you know the history of Nigerian rappers more than I do, he was not even among the immediate pioneers, he came on board in the milenium (around 2004/5 thereabout) this his first album that did not hit that much. Sola Ama (now mummy Weird MC), Eedris, black face and the likes were the core rappers in pop Nigerian history, am of 1998/9.
His first album was not even much of a hit, not until opomulero came on board.

No disrespect, brah but you know not what you post.
Eedris wasn't and isn't a pioneer of rap music in Nigeria. Eedris' lines were totally incomprehensible, He just kept spitting gibberish all through in his rap lines.

You should give respect to RuggedMan because truly he was one of the true pioneers of sensible rap music in Nigeria.

You guys tend to forget easily......just like some of these indomie generation.

4 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Lomprico2: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
Kettle calling pot black. Two of them should look for a way to revive their dead careers first.

Ruggedman has retired, he made that know to the world.
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by enemmo(f): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:

The way you sound here, I don't think you know the history of Nigerian rappers more than I do, he was not even among the immediate pioneers, he came on board in the milenium (around 2004/5 thereabout) this his first album that did not hit that much. Sola Ama (now mummy Weird MC), Eedris, black face and the likes were the core rappers in pop Nigerian history, am of 1998/9.

Weird Mc is Shola Idowu
Ruggedman was a rapper as of 1998/1999 he just wasn't popular.

He shot into the limelight with his hit track ' Ehen' featuring Nomoreless( of blessed memories) which was a diss track.That was in 2002.

I appreciate Ruggedman for liberating me from Eedris Adbulkareem and his style of rap (niggidifigidipipi...)

I also feel that the late Junior of Junior and Pretty fame should be considered one of the pioneers of Nigerian rap.

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Michealdonald: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Baba z doing well for himself....Blackface should go get a life
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2017
If that idiot Blackface whatever doesn't learn his lesson after this knock out punch he never will undecided
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by encryptjay(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
But Black face should move on with life na.
Hit the studio and make music or just quit for good instead of using the time you get on camera to attack people.
What's up with these old artistes and relevance challenge sef?
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Enoquin(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
All of you insulting ruggedman seem to forget that he is responding to him being called out by blackface.
Intellectual property theft is very bad but do you get stuck in the rut or do you get out and keep moving?
Eedris, rap pioneer with his megedepegede, ABC is a ABC lines? Oh puleeeze! Ruggedman turned the industry around with 'Ehen' and 'Peace or War'
I can't even remember that artiste's name that looked like usher and was always singing songs from other artistes...chei! See as we been dey live for musical bondage after having good years from blackky, mike okri, Onyeka, sunny Ade and the rest.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by overdoseme: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Blackface I blame not, Ruggedman I blame not, cos Idris abdulkareem instigated all dis old artiste rants.
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Georgeisco2007: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Veteran upcoming artist, that got my attention. Endtime has hit the end timer without endtiming him.

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Rugged man wey dey talk, which hit track he get sef? The last i can remember of ruggedman was in the early 2000s and after that, dont know much. As for blackface sorry o. Veteran upcoming artist lol.
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by greencard: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:

you just want to talk or show u know more...ruggedman did so well to place rap music in Nigeria as a lovable and Acceptable genre something M.I, Jesse Jegs, ill bliss and vector etc built on before it became popular...needless to say is terry the rapman, mode9, pheroucious if I get the name right

Weird mc and edris ko.. how many rap songs did they do before ruggedman came? Forget that thing ..just let me stop here

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Born2Breed(f): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:
If hitting studio is that easy why is he not in one of all these yeye DJs mixxxxxx. At least, with that one solo album, blackface name can easily ring bell in my memory with tracks like; Hard Life wey we dey live o (better track), Rugged man should remind me another track of his, outside the one that 9ice helped him to bring on board: Opomulero mo ja alekan! I did not even know that he was the one that owns that song until when he had issue with my 9ice. Not until when he was crying like a baby: 'its my song o' just like the way Ice Prince was shouting on Oleku (although Ice Price proved himself with several other tracks with features but Ruggedman did not and has not and will not, apart from ranting on social media).

You just finished RuggedMan. Please have pity on his dead music career.
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Born2Breed(f): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
greencard:
you just want to talk or show u know more...ruggedman did so well to place rap music in Nigeria as a lovable and Acceptable genre something M.I, Jesse Jegs, ill bliss and vector etc built on before it became popular...needless to say is terry the rapman, mode9, pheroucious if I get the name right

Weird mc and edris ko.. how many rap songs did they do before ruggedman came? Forget that thing ..just let me stop here

Allen Avenue...... Allen Avenue.... Allen What!!!!

Weird Mc was the first Nigerian Rap I ever heard on radio back in the 90's.

The rest came after her.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by greencard: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
slimzy91:

you dont know the real story..if blackface have anything on 2baba he would have gone to court... his hatred for 2baba is overcrowding his judgement..
what is the real storyundecided

Altho I dislike the way blackface is going about the whole iss..but please lets face the truth ..apart from fame, money and hit songs what makes 2face better artiste than blackface?

Place them side by side during the plantation boiz days...blackface is lyrical..it's just Nigerian phenomenon. .we don't like associating with losers..we love association of winners ..hence 2face is celebrated and blackface is demeaned. When 2face pirated the R.kelly ft shaggi song of flex..did R.kelly aue him for that? He didn't but even call him up and feature him among the other 8 African stars in another song.. 2face should also extend same gesture to blackface if he is indeed a legend as we call him today. Except if blackface wants more

No doubt the guy knows 2face so well more Than any of us here since they've been together for long.. i feel his pain.. Its not easy accepting the stardom and glory of a person u know u are better than..but I feel he has to bring himself to realisation that 2face don be baba e don be baba .and there is nothing he(blackface) can't do about that.

Let him write songs for other artistes if he can sing them himself and stop wailing
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Drbarmes(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:
If hitting studio is that easy why is he not in one of all these yeye DJs mixxxxxx. At least, with that one solo album, blackface name can easily ring bell in my memory with tracks like; Hard Life wey we dey live o (better track), Rugged man should remind me another track of his, outside the one that 9ice helped him to bring on board: Opomulero mo ja alekan! I did not even know that he was the one that owns that song until when he had issue with my 9ice. Not until when he wash crying like a baby: 'its my song o' just like the way Ice Prince was shouting on Oleku (although Ice Price proved himself with several other tracks with features but Ruggedman did not and has not and will not, apart from ranting on social media).
bros ur jst a bitter hater.... go listen to "is police ur friend" a new jam by ruggedman
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Boyooosa(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Drbarmes:

bros ur jst a bitter hater.... go listen to "is police ur friend" a new jam by ruggedman
So you need to refer, OK o, I will search internet.
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Ejanla07: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:
If hitting studio is that easy why is he not in one of all these yeye DJs mixxxxxx. At least, with that one solo album, blackface name can easily ring bell in my memory with tracks like; Hard Life wey we dey live o (better track), Rugged man should remind me another track of his, outside the one that 9ice helped him to bring on board: Opomulero mo ja alekan! I did not even know that he was the one that owns that song until when he had issue with my 9ice. Not until when he was crying like a baby: 'its my song o' just like the way Ice Prince was shouting on Oleku (although Ice Price proved himself with several other tracks with features but Ruggedman did not and has not and will not, apart from ranting on social media).

u dont kno music.

ruggedman biggest hit is ehen....
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2017
"You are now a veteran upcoming artist bro".

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by obontami: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
"You are now a veteran upcoming artist bro" grin
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by greypencils: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
I understand this is just a diss...to me o, the real town crier in the music industry is Harrysong. I think he must have come from a lineage of town criers...his songs ehn...enemies don go buy kerosine ahh...na wa
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by greypencils: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
greencard:
what is the real storyundecided

Altho I dislike the way blackface is going about the whole iss..but please lets face the truth ..apart from fame, money and hit songs what makes 2face better artiste than blackface?

Place them side by side during the plantation boiz days...blackface is lyrical..it's just Nigerian phenomenon. .we don't like associating with losers..we love association of winners ..hence 2face is celebrated and blackface is demeaned. When 2face pirated the R.kelly ft shaggi song of flex..did R.kelly aue him for that? He didn't but even call him up and feature him among the other 8 African stars in another song.. 2face should also extend same gesture to blackface if he is indeed a legend as we call him today. Except if blackface wants more

No doubt the guy knows 2face so well more Than any of us here since they've been together for long.. i feel his pain.. Its not easy accepting the stardom and glory of a person u know u are better than..but I feel he has to bring himself to realisation that 2face don be baba e don be baba .and there is nothing he(blackface) can't do about that.

Let him write songs for other artistes if he can sing them himself and stop wailing
point of correction. Apart from the fame and money...2face has a far better voice than blackface. Blackface might write lyrics, but 2face is the singer, he was the face of plantashun boiz. What is the essence of good lyrics if there is no beautiful voice to back it up. Bface has a good voice. 2face has a great voice.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Ken4agent(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
Abeg we don tire to dey read about una 4 internet

If una wan make the news, make una drop hit music make we download

Lol....u are on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Records Celebrates 5th Anniversary Today / Solid Star Welcomes Baby Boy (Photo) / Wizkid's Fans Breach Entry Barriers At O2 Arena To Enter Sellout Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.